Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] AVAI Token - first ICO by a professional football (soccer) club - page 12. (Read 2938 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Quid pro quo;

·       A secure, transparent and easily traceable ticketing system
·       Access to special experiences otherwise not available to the general public.
·       Special packages that will be prepared by Avaí
·       Merchandize will be available for purchase in exchange for AVAI Tokens, with special discounts that will be set on a case to case basis, as well as seasonal and individual match tickets.

Merchandize will be available for purchase in exchange for AVAI Tokens, with special discounts that will be set on a case to case basis, as well as seasonal and individual match tickets.

special discounts for tickets! well done
Activity: 80
Merit: 2
i made my KYC and make transaction - what now?  i will hodl for few years and see what will be with price of token 
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
 WHY?

With the recent creation of blockchain technology, this dream of uniting football fans around
the world in an unprecedented manner can now be made a reality. We are running a
crowdsale campaign with a singular goal in mind, combating the nancial hurdles that has
slowed our success, and gaining promotion back to the Série A where this team needs to be.
We are going to become a permanent member of the Série A – becoming nancially stable,
and aiming to enter the Copa Libertadores for our rst time. In exchange for a contribution
into the campaign, you will receive a cryptographic token, which is the fuel needed for the
AVAI ecosystem to work.

This paper details how we are turning these dreams into reality – forming one global
community. Only one question remains; Is the world ready hear the ‘Lion of the Island’ roar
again?

Yours faithfully,
Francisco José Battistotti, President
Avaí Futebol Clube

Activity: 220
Merit: 10
Activity: 82
WAAAAATTT this ICO was featured on coindesk Cheesy Wuuu

Brazilian Soccer Club Seeks $20 Million In Upcoming ICO

A Brazilian soccer team is looking to raise $20 million by launching its own initial coin offering (ICO).

The Avaí Futebol Clube, a Series B soccer team, announced Wednesday that it was generating its own cryptocurrency as part of an effort to develop a digital ecosystem for its fans, help it qualify for the top tier (Series A) of Brazilian soccer and the prestigious Copa Libertadores competition and to build up the team's physical infrastructure.

Inside World Football reported that the club will sell 20.46 million tokens at $1 each. The club will hold onto another 1.54 million tokens, or roughly 7 percent of the total tokens being generated.

The team is working with SportyCo and Blackbridge Sports to develop and launch the token sale, which will begin on October 3.

Avaí president Francisco José Battistotti said in a statement that the ICO is targeting a "global football fan base," adding:

the rest of the article (URL: https://www.coindesk.com/brazilian-soccer-club-seeks-20-million-in-upcoming-ico/ )
Activity: 87
TV Avaí | Avaí anuncia parceria para ter sua própria moeda

SportyCo e Blackbridge Sports anunciam uma grande parceria com o Avaí Futebol Clube, primeira instituição esportiva no futebol a captar recursos financeiros em todo o mundo através do chamado ICO (Initial Coin Offerings), com a oferta inicial de lançamento de seu próprio “Token de Utilidade”, entrando, assim na história do futebol.

Participaram do lançamento na manhã desta quarta-feira (12), no auditório do Estádio da Ressacada, o presidente Francisco José Battistotti e integrantes da diretoria e conselhos do clube, representantes das empresas envolvidas, jornalistas e convidados, além de Felipe França, VP de Operações da Associação Brasileira de Criptomoedas e Blockchain.

Este novo Token de Utilidade, chamado Avaí FC Token, foi projetado especificamente para o Clube. Porém, torcedores e fãs de todo o mundo serão capazes de fazer parte da visão e na nova jornada que o Avaí FC Token pretende estabelecer, aliando, cada vez mais, futebol com o mundo da tecnologia e se tornando um Clube mais interativo.

O projeto visa a tornar o Avaí o primeiro time do futebol a lançar oficialmente seu próprio token de utilidade / moeda digital em todo o mundo e, assim, suprir o vazio que existe entre a nova indústria das fintechs e o esporte de base, utilizando a tecnologia blockchain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NxU4ne7WqI
Activity: 127
Interesting opinion from Reddit:
In my opinion it would be better and more convenient that instead of every club having an own token, they'd use the SportyCo platform for their crowdfunding/ICO campaign. Maybe at some point they could have some kind of own "sub-token" of SPF within the SportyCo system. This would probably require a lot of development since to my understanding SPF should then be an own token/coin independent from ERC-20.

Sure, the first campaigns on SportyCo weren't that successful, but it's still early and one big hurdle for a greater adoption just is that it is way too complicated for most people to get SPF to invest. The possibility to directly exchange fiat to SPF would greatly help and is in my opinion one of the necessary requirements for success. Then of course this whole topic is so new that people need to see first that this actually works and that they can get a decent return for their investments. This will take time.

However, the co-operation with AVAI is still good PR for SportyCo even if AVAI's ICO turns out to be a failure (sorry I'm rather pessimistic).

Good PR will also help for adoption. If you guys keep going and constantly improving and working, I'm sure SportyCO will be a success. It just takes time, after all you are pioneers on this sector.
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
Decentralized sports investment &funding ecosystem
I see you have all this media coverege and are present on Twitter, FB and everywhere else but I don't see a Reddit account ? Are you present on reddit like a seperate thread or maybe on sportyco's thread ?

Thanks

I believe the AVAI token is covered under SportyCo's thread on Reddit here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/SportyCo/
Activity: 69
I see you have all this media coverege and are present on Twitter, FB and everywhere else but I don't see a Reddit account ? Are you present on reddit like a seperate thread or maybe on sportyco's thread ?

Thanks
i invested

what now? wait for the end of crowdsale or can i use tokens right now?

AVAI tokens will be distributed at the end of the crowdsale assuming the soft cap is reached.

You can find further information in our FAQ on the AVAI crowdsale website:

https://avaifc.io/faq-en.html
Activity: 163
first step is hard to do

avaifc is a game changer

in 5 years or 10 everything will be tokenized

fiat will be gone

banks will be in history books

we are early adopters - remember that  Cool
Activity: 177
Merit: 3
This eye opening article highlights some of the problems faced by youth football players within academies, due to the controversial rules of the Elite Player Performance Plan (EPPP).

More great weekend reading material for everyone  😁

https://news.sportyco.io/2018/09/30/trapped-or-lost-to-football-academies-by-exorbitant-compensation-fees/
Activity: 98
read that!

Did you know there are more cryptocurrency investors in Brazil than the total number of individuals registered on the national São Paulo Stock Exchange?

Read the full article about AVAI tokenomics here:

https://news.sportyco.io/2018/10/04/avai-tokenomics/
Activity: 219
Merit: 15
i invested

what now? wait for the end of crowdsale or can i use tokens right now?
will ICO be just one month  or there will be longer period regarding collected funds?

thank you in advance for your answer - got few friends fans of footbal and now they are gettin into crypto field - they need time to understand benefits and whole blockchain ecosystem

The crowdsale will run until 5 November 2018, 13:00 UTC
A month is a normal period for ICO .  Will additional days be allocated if you do not reach the required capitalization ? $ 8 million for soft cap amount is large

No, there is no possibility for any extension as the smart contract is pre-programmed to close the crowdsale on a specific date and time.
Activity: 207
This project has a great potential being the first professional football club. I really love the idea and wish the team a smoothness journey towards achieving their goal
Activity: 115
Merit: 3
Avaí Futebol Clube, or as we prefer to be called, Leão da Ilha (Lion of the Island), is a professional association football club based in Florianópolis in Santa Catarina, Brazil, established in 1923. We play our Campeonato Brasileiro Série B and Campeonato Catarinense home games proudly wearing the blue and white at the Estádio da Ressacada. Avaí FC won the most Santa Catarina State Championship titles 16 times, which makes us the all-time record state champions. But our goals are higher - an upgrade to the 2009 season: playing in Copa Libertadores!

We plan to build upon this tradition with a clear goal in mind: to return to the Campeonato Brasileiro Série A and to play in Copa Libertadores! Join us in achieving this ambitious plan by participating in the AVAI Token Crowdsale. Let’s go back to the Série A and even further together!

More on Avaí Futebol Clube (in Portuguese)

AVAI TOKEN CROWDSALE
Activity: 90
AVAI FC is writing history!    Cool

Y3ah it is a pretty advanced football club. Already to ge on crypto and blockchain. All others will follow soon.
Activity: 448
will ICO be just one month  or there will be longer period regarding collected funds?

thank you in advance for your answer - got few friends fans of footbal and now they are gettin into crypto field - they need time to understand benefits and whole blockchain ecosystem

A month is a normal period for ICO .  Will additional days be allocated if you do not reach the required capitalization ? $ 8 million for soft cap amount is large

Pages:
Jump to: