Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Baikalika - blockchain technologies for Baikal water distribution - page 4. (Read 1350 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
This is high scores, but I never get how that scores depends on projects success.
Such services as iconbench and other can separate good ico's with fresh idea and professional team from scam. Thats why high scores are needed.
Also those ico rating services can help developers to correct the weak sides of project before the sales begins.
Activity: 154
This is high scores, but I never get how that scores depends on projects success.
Such services as iconbench and other can separate good ico's with fresh idea and professional team from scam. Thats why high scores are needed.
Activity: 126
What is the ICO trackers score?
Will you be able to sell your Company if some big corporations will be interested in Baikalika?
It's 2020 year question I think, first Baikalika need to get the full production and retail supply ability. Big companies want to see one or two years financial report before purchasing something. So it's not the good time now to think about it.
Will you be able to sell your Company if some big corporations will be interested in Baikalika?
the project is very promising. I'm only interested in what segment will this water be designed for? I mean what will be the cost and how is this all related to the blockchain technologies?
It was said before  that Baikalika will be among the middle class drinking water segment with $0.6 price for 0.5L bottle.
the project is very promising. I'm only interested in what segment will this water be designed for? I mean what will be the cost and how is this all related to the blockchain technologies?
BAIKALIKA's Blockchain Infrastructure
Blockchain stores the following:
- Information about the extraction and shipment date and location
- Product description
- Intended region of sales
- History of the product movement
- Key for the confirmation of purchase and allocation of bonuses
The Chinese bottled water market is very concentrated. National brands control most of the market in terms of volume (up to 62.1%) and sales value (up to 50.4%).
So have Baikalika will break the market? What strategy is helpfull in China?
I can see two main marketing points:
1. Lake Baikal itslelf as a unique place and number 1 water base in the world
2. Healthy oxigenic water, much better for health than others.
Nice ideas, chinese people are adiicted to healthy food and water.
I can already see a problem with Baikalika. Baikal is Russia's national treasure. I doubt it is really this easy (and lawful) to distribute its water. If this was already mentioned somewhere then I'm sorry for the FUD.
Nice question, but it was answered before that they have licenses and permissions to produce and distribute that unique water.
If so, then I'm fully on board with this project! Also, are there any ecological limitations to Baikalika? Any endangerment of the fauna?

There is big article at the well-known wikipedia that you can take up to 400 mln litters per year without any  problems to the Baikal ecosystem.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
“The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content”
Activity: 65
Merit: 5
The Chinese bottled water market is very concentrated. National brands control most of the market in terms of volume (up to 62.1%) and sales value (up to 50.4%).
I can already see a problem with Baikalika. Baikal is Russia's national treasure. I doubt it is really this easy (and lawful) to distribute its water. If this was already mentioned somewhere then I'm sorry for the FUD.
Nice question, but it was answered before that they have licenses and permissions to produce and distribute that unique water.
If so, then I'm fully on board with this project! Also, are there any ecological limitations to Baikalika? Any endangerment of the fauna?
Activity: 65
Merit: 5
Interesting. The project reminds me WaterWorld(1995)
What was that WaterWorld project? Water from Baikal lake?
Activity: 122
Merit: 12
Interesting. The project reminds me WaterWorld(1995)
Where are BKL tokens are going to sell?

It depends on results of negotiations, but I'm sure there will three main exchanging platforms.
Where are BKL tokens are going to sell?
Pages:
Jump to: