Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Baikalika - blockchain technologies for Baikal water distribution - page 5. (Read 1350 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
The Chinese bottled water market is very concentrated. National brands control most of the market in terms of volume (up to 62.1%) and sales value (up to 50.4%).
So have Baikalika will break the market? What strategy is helpfull in China?
What are those new foreign advisors functions? I think they can help with the Asian market sales. Or they have another options?

Mark helps companies adapt to the Asian markets, remove barriers for them, attract investment. Engaged in legal and accounting support.
Den will help the project in promotion and development in Asia, will help in purchases based on WeChat
Legal support of the project when working with investors from the United States, Canada and Asia, as well as in trade with Asian countries
Trade promotion and branding
The withdrawal to the stock exchanges and the circulation of tokens on stock exchanges
Looks like you've provided team strengthening, and its good. Maybe you should also hire some chinese advisor?
Busines is international, you don't need local managers, experience is better when it is worldwide.
You are right, I mean both of you. But its necessary to get local managers to the local offices, which I suppose will be opened in China, Korea and others.
Activity: 126
What are those new foreign advisors functions? I think they can help with the Asian market sales. Or they have another options?

Mark helps companies adapt to the Asian markets, remove barriers for them, attract investment. Engaged in legal and accounting support.
Den will help the project in promotion and development in Asia, will help in purchases based on WeChat
Legal support of the project when working with investors from the United States, Canada and Asia, as well as in trade with Asian countries
The withdrawal to the stock exchanges and the circulation of tokens on stock exchanges
Looks like you've provided team strengthening, and its good. Maybe you should also hire some chinese advisor?
Busines is international, you don't need local managers, experience is better when it is worldwide.

Activity: 17
Interesting project. Blockchain and water - it's interesting
You should add infrofmation about new advisors at your website team page

We have added information about the advisers to our site
Thanks a lot, now I see. I just want to help you.
Activity: 140

We have added information about the advisers to our site
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
China is the largest bottled water consumer, and a key market for commercial supplies of BAIKALIKA.

It is among the most dynamically developing countries in the world, with the largest and fastest growing population which is expected to reach over
1.4 billion people by 2020.

In 2013, China outperformed the USA and became the largest market of bottled water. Two years later, Chinese market volume exceeded that of
the USA by as much as $2.8 billion, and totaled $16.4 billion.

From 2010 to 2016, the market volume more than doubled, from 19 to 37 billion liters. The market outlook is even more magnificent: by 2020,
according to China Daily’s projection, it is about to reach 49 billion liters. Growth in water consumption is based on three main factors:

1. Intensive economic development coupled with improvement of the well-being of the Chinese population
2. Poor quality of tap water along with health concerns
3. Population growth
4. Growth of the tourism industry31

The Chinese bottled water market is very concentrated. National brands control most of the market in terms of volume (up to 62.1%) and sales value
(up to 50.4%). A significant part of the local water production is represented by fresh water purification companies. There are nearly no manufacturers of natural water in place.
According to tokens price decreasing you should refresh all that media articles which tells about Baikalika project, like this
https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/01/09/premium-quality-water-baikalika-ready-launch-cryptocurrency/

We will have new articles with information about this. Follow our news
We have already told you many times about BKL tokens, and the day before yesterday announced a crazy news — the price of tokens has decreased by 500 times and now you can buy 1 coin for only $ 0.08
Do you plan to change price again in future?
No, the discount will be changed from 40% to 10% when the pre-ico end.
We have already told you many times about BKL tokens, and the day before yesterday announced a crazy news — the price of tokens has decreased by 500 times and now you can buy 1 coin for only $ 0.08
Do you plan to change price again in future?
Tell me about your project in a nutshell
Perspective, profitable Grin
Better you should read the white paper, because idea is really worth it.
Activity: 266
Tell me about your project in a nutshell
Two new advisers with huge experience - thats another great news.

thanks for the support
Now you can buy 1 coin for only $ 0.08!

We have already told you many times about BKL tokens, and the day before yesterday announced a crazy news — the price of tokens has decreased by 500 times and now you can buy 1 coin for only $ 0.08! BKL tokens — You should hurry! Why?

The advantages are on the surface:
affordable token price — just $ 0.08;
long-term profitability over 4500%;
token growth — BKL brings more and more water;

token appreciation — with buyback price growing, token supply is going down;

unique product — deep water from lake Baikal on the biggest market on the planet;

along with the water you’ll be receiving cryptobonuses from our partners.

Not a lot of tokens left to buy at a 40% bonus, so do not miss out on joining the ranks of our token holders! Do not forget about our referral program — use your link from your personal area on the website and receive 5% of tokens from your referrals’ purchases.

Now is the best time to make a profitable investment into BKL tokens! Register on our website at sale.baikalika.io and follow the simple purchase instructions.

More information about modern technologies that we use in our project BAIKALIKA is on the website https://baikalika.io.

Subscribe for our news, push sign up to the pre-sale!

Join our main discussion on Telegram: https://t.me/baikalika_chat

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BaikalikaOfficial/ and Twitter:https://twitter.com/Baikalika_ICO

Activity: 154
According to tokens price decreasing you should refresh all that media articles which tells about Baikalika project, like this
https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/01/09/premium-quality-water-baikalika-ready-launch-cryptocurrency/
This is looking interesting. I hope it all work out fine at the end. Good luck Shocked
This project is great, we all support it, but also we need to purchase tokens, to complete this idea to the real life.
Activity: 33
This is looking interesting. I hope it all work out fine at the end. Good luck Shocked
Exactly, I can not check any information about your advisors
At the officical website https://baikalika.io/
You can find that information about three project's advisors and so on.
Pages:
Jump to: