Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BINEX TRADE 🔥Tokenized Exchange Platform🔥 Pre Register Earn 5 BEX🚀 - page 6. (Read 10635 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 0
Can users across all countries buy BEX token?
Yes

Binex.Trade has just unveiled its mobile user interface. The user interface has been designed from ground up to be immediately accessible to new users. The emphasis for the design approach is towards building a trustworthy and user friendly platform. Apart from this, the UI uses a nuanced approach where even advanced traders shall find a plethora of options that would allow them to make the best of their cryptocurrency investments. The interface is segregated into market, book, rewards, wallet and an additional options section.

The intuitive design approach ensures that the time spent by the users on the app is minimal, and they can get all the information that they need on a single page. The information is divided in a concise manner so as not clutter the design interface while giving users everything that they need in seamless fashion.

Some of these features provide insight into the various opportunities in the market, and allow traders to take informed decisions. Binex.Trade has also made a conscious move to focus only on cryptocurrency trading to reduce the volatility that comes when cryptocurrencies are paired against fiat currencies. The design approach offers a panoramic view of the cryptocurrency market so as to keep users abreast of the latest developments.

We would also like to take this opportunity to thank our pre-registered users and we also expect more users to register and get the benefit of 5 BEX tokens.

Visit us at Binex.Trade for more information, and receive 5 BEX tokens on signing up for the pre-registration.
Issues with sign up/ login?
We request you to check your spam folder, also check your registered email id and password with BINEX.TRADE.
Does BINEX.TRADE will have highest trading value?
We dont claim that BINEX.TRADE will have highest trading volumes, our endeavour is to build a effective exchange for crypto traders abd investors.
Why can I not withdraw BEX?
The reason we need to track every users BEX holdings to calculate their daily payout.
Do you have any bounty program?
We have a referral program.
We request you to check your spam folder, also check your registered email id and password with BINEX.TRADE.
What are credits? How can I earn it?
Credits are for internal system purpose only.
What is the value of BEX?
The token price of 1BEX = 1USD
What is the value of BEX?
The token price of 1BEX = 1USD
What are credits? How can I earn it?
Credits are for internal system purpose only.
Why so less people?
We still have -- days of crowdsale and exchange to launch, people are joining and supporting our project.
Is the income earned from BINEX.TRADE taxable?
Kindly check with respective country related regulations.
How do I buy Bex?
To Buy BEX kindly register at http://binex.trade/user/signup. If you are registered user kindly login and Click on Buy BEX
What is the difference other Cryptocurrency exchanges with respect to Binex.Trade?
BEX Token holders have the benefit to receive 70% commission earned on trading by BINEX.TRADE Exchnage on daily basis.
Where my BEX token will be delivered?
All the BEX tokens will be delivered in your Binex.Trade wallet after the crowd sale ends.
All the BEX tokens will be delivered in your Binex.Trade wallet after the crowd sale ends.
Is this a scam?
We can assure you that BINEX.TRADE is a genuine trading platform focused on giving you the best cryptocurrency trading experience. Kindly visit our website BINEX.TRADE which has complete details of our Project, further if you still have specific concerns or queries we are happy to assist.
Pages:
Jump to: