Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BINEX TRADE 🔥Tokenized Exchange Platform🔥 Pre Register Earn 5 BEX🚀 - page 7. (Read 10635 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 0
What is the difference other Cryptocurrency exchanges with respect to Binex.Trade?
BEX Token holders have the benefit to receive 70% commission earned on trading by BINEX.TRADE Exchnage on daily basis.
Where do I find my referral code?
Kindly join our Telegram group as referral code is exclusively for our telegram members. https://t.me/BinexTrade.
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
I can not sign up on your site Huh. There is no active mail to confirm  Huh
P/s: Sr I have a mistake. I received it Grin.

Yes, from the past thousand years or so, the question still remains the same i.e. Why should you participate in a particular event or phenomena whose outcome may or may not affect you?

Well, imagine if our ancestors had thought about that hard enough, then we wouldn’t have been sitting on our comfortable chairs in an AC environment?

The major problem with us humans is that we are unable to accept or blend change within our daily lifestyle.

There is an old notion to that, “You can hide but you cannot run”.

The shift of winds is going to affect you all, so better turn before it makes you fly.

Lately, there hasn’t been much of the problems for traditional investors, who, against a certain share in business revenues, set the tone for initial funding with their articulated syntax and semantics.

Nowadays, it has become slightly tweaked.

The crowdsale has made it almost obsolete for the investors to stake their claim within the profits, all they can do is, just like everyone else, wait for their ‘money’ to get a buyer.

While the legality of ICOs is still a debatable concept citing various potential hazards such as company may go poof and market volatility, if survives, the main prospect that you should notice is: The continuation model.

At BINEX.TRADE, each of these are defined in a precise manner that’ll keep you hanging for as long as you want:

You can either trade within cryptocurrencies or you can keep the BEX utility tokens, which will help you to preserve your money from the market downfall.
To avail the extensive benefits of BEX tokens, you don’t have to be online every time or trade on a daily basis. According to the number of tokens that you hold, the 70% of daily revenue will be credited to your account even when you have not logged into your account for quite some time now.
The traditional features of margin and spot trading along with a specific lower limit is there, to help you define the minimum asking price for a trade to take place.
Visit us at https://binex.trade/ for more information, while 5 BEX tokens are awaiting you at the pre-registration.
How do I buy Bex?
To Buy BEX kindly register at http://binex.trade/user/signup. If you are registered user kindly login and Click on Buy BEX
Is this a scam?
We can assure you that BINEX.TRADE is a genuine trading platform focused on giving you the best crypto currency trading experience. Kindly visit our website BINEX.TRADE which has complete details of our Project.

Is the income earned from BINEX.TRADE taxable
Kindly check with respective country related regulations.
Can I delete/deactivate BINEX.TRADE account?
Currently we do not have an option to delete the account.
How does BINEX.TRADE will make money?
BINEX.TRADE will generate earnings from commission on trading fees
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
awesome project! looking forward to seeing this coin to be listed in all of the exchanges in the world.

Choosing the right cryptocurrency exchange is an important part of an effective investment portfolio for decentralized assets. However, what makes Binex.Trade unique is its uncanny ability to strike a seamless balance between accessibility, transparency and security. This is clearly reflected in its innovative features list. Some of its key features are as highlighted below:

· Order book: This is the list of orders on Binex.Trade which records the interest of buyers and sellers in a particular financial instrument. A matching engine uses the book to determine the orders that can be fulfilled.

· Market depth: Market depth displays current information about the prices at which traders are willing to buy and sell a particular trading symbol.

· Market chart: Charts are a trader’s window to the market. Traders can view vast amounts of market information and take trading decisions accordingly.

· Intuitive dashboard: Binex.Trade uses a novel approach in its dashboard interface that helps new users get acquainted to the finer nuances of cryptocurrency trading through its intuitive interface while advanced users can make use of more in depth features that allow them to make the best of their investment.

· BEX tokens: Binex.Trade is among the few cryptocurrency exchanges that offers a BEX token system where upto 70 percent of the trading commission is shared between BEX token holders. Users can purchase a minimum of 100 BEX tokens and a maximum of 1000. This has been done to foster transparency in the exchange.

· Ease of registration: Since the cryptocurrencies on Binex.Trade are paired against fiat currencies, the entry barrier on the platform is low.

· Security: Binex.Trade makes up for its low entry barrier by offering end to end security. The exchange incorporates a multi cluster system architecture that functions on a multi-tier platform that provides high end security to every transaction that is made on the platform.

Apart from these features, Binex.Trade endeavors to act as a community for those engaged in cryptocurrency trading. As the platform evolves it would act as part of a larger eco-system that would offer meaningful opportunities for anyone who is an investor in cryptocurrencies by imparting guidance and insight. For more in-depth information about the features of the exchange please check: https://binex.trade/page/exchange_preview

Visit us at https://binex.trade/ and check out whitepaper for more information about us. Also receive 5 BEX tokens for signing up during the pre-registration.
Activity: 77
You can refer your friends, on their registration you will recieve 1 free BEX, also om their purchase you will recieve 5% BEX of their purchase
Activity: 66
Activity: 45
Activity: 66
if there any airdrop or bounty for free BEX?
Thanks

The private crowdsale in the cryptocurrency market most of the time involves investment by few investors who in-return share the profit among themselves. A business model like this has its own pros and cons. The first concern is that the profit is shared by limited people who are usually from the peer-network, because there is no upper limit to buy cryptocurrency tokens with a single account.

Secondly, a few individuals led crowdsale often lacks market confidence in the project that leads it to nowhere. Whereas, in today’s business scenario, it is equally important just not to garner big investors alone, but to create a day traders’ led platform. However, BINEX.TRADE [/b]]BINEX.TRADE successfully meets the need for both the possibilities.

BINEX.TRADE offers purely public crowdsale to avoid benefit to one single account. The minimum limit of 100 BEX Tokens and maximum limit of 1000 BEX Tokens at the BINEX.TRADE exchange during the current ongoing crowd sale is a choice made to foster a value system that will help each and every trader with an assured return and gives us a long-term trading partner on the exchange.

BINEX.TRADE aims to create a platform that is led purely by traders with the invitation extended to newcomers as well, through an investment opportunity in terms of BEX Tokens at this exchange. This creates an ecosystem of trading that operates on the ideas of self-ownership in trading and daily share. The idea is to have a community that trades to share back commission with its traders.
I cannot login after I click the link from the registration email?
You will be auto logged in once you click on the recieved verificication email.
Pages:
Jump to: