Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Biometrids - ICO 19th of february - Decentralised and Anonymous ID - page 12. (Read 11770 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
How much is the minimum investment for biometrids token? Is the token also available to buy in bitcoin currency or it will be only in ETH? Thanks.
It was not mentioned anywhere, but it looks like it will only be in the ETH. Perhaps the developers will certainly answer this question.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
 i think that is good project to invest in here,ill take closer for this project ;)want to join it soon
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
"Unsold tokens will be locked for 5 years. All unsold tokens, are sold after 5 years to investors participating in our ICO, not on exchanges." - So it mean onlyinvestors can exchange it?

It means that they will not dump the unsold tokens on exchanges. But instead sell it with private sales.

As people mentioned earlier in this thread, how is the team planning on adding value to the token? There is not a clear plan in the whitepaper as far as I can see. This is important information for potential investors and it should be much clearer.

I agree with most of you that the idea and project seems interesting and that a lot of people could benefit from such a technology. It has great potential and will eradicate identity theft.

I do have a few concerns, especially the whole distribution paragraph. I remember that the private sale was not completed and that was the reason why the ICO was first postponed. Yet in the whitepaper it is not updated and a few sentences are confusing. Another concern for me is why the CEO, CTO and COO are earning so much money. If I were to start this company as the CEO I would only focus on paying my programmers/developers and perhaps maybe live off 30% of what the CEO is earning monthly. If they paid themselves a lot less money it would create the idea that they are working their asses off and spending the money more wisely.

For example:
The PRE-ICO will run for one week (from the 25th
of November to the 1st of December). A total of
5.000.000 coins will be set for sale at a price of
910IDS/1 ETH

Pre-ico: 1330 IDS/1 eth

Thanks for clarifying, I did not really read this place. And for the first time I hear about the blocking of coins for 5 years. In the Pundi project, coins are blocked by the team for 3 years and dividends are paid each month for coins.
Yes, there are many such projects which have been dumped their coin even after a successful ICO stage and good promotion. This is due to not a proper implementation of the strategies and not following the roadmap properly. Some of the projects have still not paid the initial investments of the investors back which makes it very difficult to select a legit project for investment.
Activity: 378
"Unsold tokens will be locked for 5 years. All unsold tokens, are sold after 5 years to investors participating in our ICO, not on exchanges." - So it mean onlyinvestors can exchange it?

It means that they will not dump the unsold tokens on exchanges. But instead sell it with private sales.

As people mentioned earlier in this thread, how is the team planning on adding value to the token? There is not a clear plan in the whitepaper as far as I can see. This is important information for potential investors and it should be much clearer.

I agree with most of you that the idea and project seems interesting and that a lot of people could benefit from such a technology. It has great potential and will eradicate identity theft.

I do have a few concerns, especially the whole distribution paragraph. I remember that the private sale was not completed and that was the reason why the ICO was first postponed. Yet in the whitepaper it is not updated and a few sentences are confusing. Another concern for me is why the CEO, CTO and COO are earning so much money. If I were to start this company as the CEO I would only focus on paying my programmers/developers and perhaps maybe live off 30% of what the CEO is earning monthly. If they paid themselves a lot less money it would create the idea that they are working their asses off and spending the money more wisely.

For example:
910IDS/1 ETH

Thanks for clarifying, I did not really read this place. And for the first time I hear about the blocking of coins for 5 years. In the Pundi project, coins are blocked by the team for 3 years and dividends are paid each month for coins.
Activity: 574
Usually if we do not get a gift from a project, then you should contact the dev team and you will get it manually.

What kind of gifts are you even talking about? I'm not sure any dev team for any ICO gives away gifts for nothing. Maybe some bonues for big investors but gifts Huh
I think this man is not correctly expressed. He means that if you have problems with getting tokens, you need to write to the developers and they will send you your coins individually.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Usually if we do not get a gift from a project, then you should contact the dev team and you will get it manually.

What kind of gifts are you even talking about? I'm not sure any dev team for any ICO gives away gifts for nothing. Maybe some bonues for big investors but gifts Huh
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Have you seen the project site? It's done flawlessly - everything is clear and clear. All the necessary information for the project's osysleniya is presented. I wish the children good collection and implementation of all
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Biomethrids face scanning software is going to be a great addition on your mobile phone definitely this will be one of the most downloaded application when it goes live.
I don't think so, because of biometrids is using for specific case, such as KYC at business or make a CV to clearly only, the demand is not for every body like beauty application Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
There is a point that makes me little bit confuse, they claimed that they will not store any picture, instead The 3D pictures are made into numbers or nodal point, but we all know that our pictures are in form of numbers inside computer !! as long as you can convert it then display them in image format there is no point in saying it's numbers and not a picture !
Activity: 238
I probably have not seen, but I'm wondering who will be collecting the bilometric data? I think this company may be the weak link on this whole platform.
I guess their Artificial Intelligence will collect your data regarding your face as an ID and added to the blockchain soon.
The data regarding your face will be stored in their database and will be highly secure, so that noone can steal your information. This is a new idea and may take some time to adapt and to get use to.
Activity: 294
I really think that is project is trying hard and making the integration of this platform and various types of social media for more wide spread reach of this project. We don't see many projects using a dedicated discord server and that pretty great.

They are dedicated to their projects and they want the satisfaction of people that want to to secure their accounts. This is a good platform but really hard to understand. We just need to read and research more about this project.
There is nothing much will be your word if you once go through the white papers of Biometrids deeply which is very interesting with a unique launch bringing the accessibility of the facial recognition feature in decentralized technology.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
So this project focuses into for maybe verify some ID people, first people will save their ID at the blockchain technology then whent we need that just share it maybe using some hash file ?  its really safe ?
Activity: 308
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I really think that is project is trying hard and making the integration of this platform and various types of social media for more wide spread reach of this project. We don't see many projects using a dedicated discord server and that pretty great.
Activity: 182
The idea of introducing facial recognisation into blockchain just makes me believe that the future is here. This will completely iradicate the scams and will generate a safe platfom for newcomers. I hope time to time regulation of this service is being kept in mind by the developers.

Facial recognition is a big help to cryptocurrency industries because it helps all people to secure their accounts properly and no one can ever hack it. Dont worry everyone is working properly in this project to be successful.

Cryptocurrency is about being anonymous and that was big reason why Satoshi Nakamoto created bitcoin in first place. I wouldn't say that Biometrids is helping cryptocurrency, actually it will help centralized platform and help to secure you account on those kinda platform, cos my bitcoin address is safe as long as I keep my private key in safe place and I don't need Face ID.

Well, all people are different, some preferred decentralized and some wants high security. For now, let's wait and see if biometrids will be successful and will follow all their plans and goals.

Definitely, security is the most priority all of us here in terms of our different credentials that we have which need a security all the time. As the time goes by many people are attracted on this project which very unique that can be good for all of us. I'm that the team will continue this spectacular project that can be have a great potential in the future.
Yes, I totally agree. Security is everything a user want. No matter how amazing the platform is but if there's no security users won't use it. The following of this project is increasing everyday which is incredible! Keep up the good work Team!
Activity: 687
Merit: 301

For example:
910IDS/1 ETH

Activity: 434
The idea of introducing facial recognisation into blockchain just makes me believe that the future is here. This will completely iradicate the scams and will generate a safe platfom for newcomers. I hope time to time regulation of this service is being kept in mind by the developers.

Facial recognition is a big help to cryptocurrency industries because it helps all people to secure their accounts properly and no one can ever hack it. Dont worry everyone is working properly in this project to be successful.

Cryptocurrency is about being anonymous and that was big reason why Satoshi Nakamoto created bitcoin in first place. I wouldn't say that Biometrids is helping cryptocurrency, actually it will help centralized platform and help to secure you account on those kinda platform, cos my bitcoin address is safe as long as I keep my private key in safe place and I don't need Face ID.

Well, all people are different, some preferred decentralized and some wants high security. For now, let's wait and see if biometrids will be successful and will follow all their plans and goals.

Definitely, security is the most priority all of us here in terms of our different credentials that we have which need a security all the time. As the time goes by many people are attracted on this project which very unique that can be good for all of us. I'm that the team will continue this spectacular project that can be have a great potential in the future.
Merit: 114

I agree that the project is done for more for centralized services, but it's done on the blockchain and will be needed wherever verification is needed.
Yeah, which make sense to know all people around the globe that your project is so convincing that could benefit to those users. Hoping for the team will always make their very best to continue to strived for on the up coming bounty and hoping for the better success on this project.

There are huge expectations set a side for the bounty opportunities launch in the Biometrids platform and does really a facial recognition scope of better than the secret keys ?

well, the technology exist already very long time. I am not sure about which one is safer, but the most common one is secret keys. May bcs of its budget many companies doesnt prefer it?
Activity: 126
Merit: 14

I agree that the project is done for more for centralized services, but it's done on the blockchain and will be needed wherever verification is needed.
Yeah, which make sense to know all people around the globe that your project is so convincing that could benefit to those users. Hoping for the team will always make their very best to continue to strived for on the up coming bounty and hoping for the better success on this project.

There are huge expectations set a side for the bounty opportunities launch in the Biometrids platform and does really a facial recognition scope of better than the secret keys ?
Yes, surely facial recognition would be more powerfull and effective as compared to the secret keys as the secret keys can be leaked where the facial recognition would never be mismatched.

Pages:
Jump to: