Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Biometrids - ICO 19th of february - Decentralised and Anonymous ID - page 9. (Read 11770 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
it is understandable how to deliver the information about this project presented on the thread as well as the website of this project, the project is complete with a neat team structure and also the project is implementing pre-ICO, hopefully reach hardcap quickly

Yeah this project has so many nice quality to convence people...I think in future banks are welcoming this project..but first they should need to modify some quality to qualify in bank..

As time passes by this project is very convincing that makes everyone attracted as the time goes by. I also appreciate the concepts and features on this project that can have a great potential in the future. Hopefully the team members will able to survive the different challenges on this project.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Road map is really a big issue in this thread, maybe its time for the dev to answers these repetitive questions. They should take action on this matter so that people will no longer worried about the road map.
Road maps could change and be edited through out the time this project is developing . if they feel like they can't fully tell their costumers  future plans because it could be changed in the future and effect the growth of the project in a negative way then we must respect that . They will for sure update it when everything is in the right place.
i will just appreciate a good roadmap but it seem maybe they will have to come out with a working project before they start any new strategy and follow a roadmap
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Road map is really a big issue in this thread, maybe its time for the dev to answers these repetitive questions. They should take action on this matter so that people will no longer worried about the road map.
Road maps could change and be edited through out the time this project is developing . if they feel like they can't fully tell their costumers  future plans because it could be changed in the future and effect the growth of the project in a negative way then we must respect that . They will for sure update it when everything is in the right place.
Activity: 518
Finally the roadmap will be released next week I have seen many people invest in a project on the basis of road map if the road map seems good the investment significantly increases this project has a great potential which is a great team of developers will go very ahead if all done correctly. All the best!
Surely it will help a lot of people to know what are the plans of the of the team. Roadmap will show the potential also of the platform itself. This will prove that the team is transparent about the plans they have plan for the community.
of course the road map is important for the development of any project. But do not forget about the composition of the development team, this is also an important factor in the choice of investing their investments. It's strange, why do developers put their road map so late?

Yes I agree, the whole details are very important to make the project successful. The roadmap is still not publish maybe  because they are still polishing some details before they post it.
I agree with you, they might release thier roadmap before they launch thier token sale. It is impossible for them to convince investors if they dont have any roadmaps to show.
Dev team might be working behind to publish the road map and they do require to get valid approvals from the CEO of Biometrids to publish the Road map which deals with company reputation, let us do give some time.
Yes, agree with you, the command should time, they simply have no time on that to answer commentaries. Give them to do your business and you do not hurry, crypto likes time.
But all the time factors and service level agreements need to be met where the dependents on the deliverables are high when Biometrids service is being favorable with its unique launch to loads of audience, at least now on basing the request it should soon share the road map.
Activity: 434
Finally the roadmap will be released next week I have seen many people invest in a project on the basis of road map if the road map seems good the investment significantly increases this project has a great potential which is a great team of developers will go very ahead if all done correctly. All the best!
Surely it will help a lot of people to know what are the plans of the of the team. Roadmap will show the potential also of the platform itself. This will prove that the team is transparent about the plans they have plan for the community.
of course the road map is important for the development of any project. But do not forget about the composition of the development team, this is also an important factor in the choice of investing their investments. It's strange, why do developers put their road map so late?

Yes I agree, the whole details are very important to make the project successful. The roadmap is still not publish maybe  because they are still polishing some details before they post it.
I agree with you, they might release thier roadmap before they launch thier token sale. It is impossible for them to convince investors if they dont have any roadmaps to show.

Your right mate, the dev should answer this issue which might so annoying this repetitive question. As time goes by, this kind of project is very impressive, though many users is trying to figure asking many questions like on what's going on. Also, as I appreciate the features on this project that will able to do through facial recognition.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Dev team might be working behind to publish the road map and they do require to get valid approvals from the CEO of Biometrids to publish the Road map which deals with company reputation, let us do give some time.
Yes, agree with you, the command should time, they simply have no time on that to answer commentaries. Give them to do your business and you do not hurry, crypto likes time.
Activity: 196
like all other anonimous projects , they could be very important for our future , absolute keep following you and wait for 19th february , if developing of this " facial regognotion "works out this could be a very great project

What could be the real intention for using ethereum block chain? but you promised to provide an API for every one interested in identifying the customers so the customers could also be new customers or old customers, any specification insisted on this methodology.
Activity: 238

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

Activity: 291
like all other anonimous projects , they could be very important for our future , absolute keep following you and wait for 19th february , if developing of this " facial regognotion "works out this could be a very great project
Activity: 294
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
it is understandable how to deliver the information about this project presented on the thread as well as the website of this project, the project is complete with a neat team structure and also the project is implementing pre-ICO, hopefully reach hardcap quickly

Yeah this project has so many nice quality to convence people...I think in future banks are welcoming this project..but first they should need to modify some quality to qualify in bank..

You have a point, maybe banks can use this for extra security of every accounts. But I hope that the development cost of this project will not be so expensive. Also in needs a lot of funds to make it happen.
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
I really hope so. A lot of people are skeptical about masternodes project but this seems to be a little bit different based on some of its qualities. Let’s see how this one goes.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

All factors are important to make the project successful, serious investors are looking for it before they make investments. So the project should have this for them to attract many investors.
If you are really able to provide easy-access API and make a reliable face recognization system, many companies will take advantage of your offer.
Unfortunately, it must take a while, is not easy to develop a system like that.
Such ease-access API requires huge technical scripts, tools group, testers etc all the resources have to take their step forward, dev might be working on this as it really brings business with the companies.
I believe they are working on it, as it would give them oppurtunity to attract some large investors, which are necessary for the platform to thrive well.

Absolutely the project is awesome, very detailed and well expalined platforms and features. Also, very impressived response for any comcern. I'm looking forward on this project and hoping for its success.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Well for me this is a security feature that wont easilt get compromised since every person has a unique facial feature that can nit be duplicated by anyone.
i will hardly get compromised but actually who knows you cant say never but it has an effective security and only accessed through a single person facials so it will really take alot of time to hack and hey the team will surely be updating the system
Every day better methods of identification are coming in the world and people are getting more and more secure to stay away from hackers and scammers. As in this ear of technology, hackers are the most earning peoples as everything is converting to digital in the world. This platform will need to upgrade itself every time when new tech is launched and more advanced security techniques are discovered.
I like to support projects that includes innovation and more futuristic type of project like this which instead of passwords and other type of security, it uses a facial recognition which is a unique way to have a genuine account. Although we can't avoid issues such as what i have read about twins etc. But hoping that this team will find a solution
Yes, definitely this project has a futuristic approach that many of us only dreamt about. Facial recognisation is very strong although problem comes with twins or people who look kinda same. We’ve seen facial recognisation in the latest smartphones. I want to see how the team tackles the general face recognisation problems.

There are issues actually in facial recognitions that must be solved yet. There was one famous mobile phone brand that uses facial recognition as a lock too. But it was bypassed by a mere photo. Hopefully the team dev can find a solution to this. This project is luxurious indeed but requires more intensive studies too.
It is true that our community is still facing the problems regarding the facial recorgnition. And by that matter, I know that I am not the only one that believe that Biometrids can make a real solution to this problems. There are lots of projects that attempts to make a solution but still didn't work. So, hopefull Biometrids will come hit this target.
This is a very interesting question why other projects do not work. Maybe they could not make the product? Or they made a product but nobody needs it? I just want to ask the developer, what kind of marketing research did the team do?
Activity: 322
Well for me this is a security feature that wont easilt get compromised since every person has a unique facial feature that can nit be duplicated by anyone.
i will hardly get compromised but actually who knows you cant say never but it has an effective security and only accessed through a single person facials so it will really take alot of time to hack and hey the team will surely be updating the system
Every day better methods of identification are coming in the world and people are getting more and more secure to stay away from hackers and scammers. As in this ear of technology, hackers are the most earning peoples as everything is converting to digital in the world. This platform will need to upgrade itself every time when new tech is launched and more advanced security techniques are discovered.
I like to support projects that includes innovation and more futuristic type of project like this which instead of passwords and other type of security, it uses a facial recognition which is a unique way to have a genuine account. Although we can't avoid issues such as what i have read about twins etc. But hoping that this team will find a solution
Yes, definitely this project has a futuristic approach that many of us only dreamt about. Facial recognisation is very strong although problem comes with twins or people who look kinda same. We’ve seen facial recognisation in the latest smartphones. I want to see how the team tackles the general face recognisation problems.

There are issues actually in facial recognitions that must be solved yet. There was one famous mobile phone brand that uses facial recognition as a lock too. But it was bypassed by a mere photo. Hopefully the team dev can find a solution to this. This project is luxurious indeed but requires more intensive studies too.
It is true that our community is still facing the problems regarding the facial recorgnition. And by that matter, I know that I am not the only one that believe that Biometrids can make a real solution to this problems. There are lots of projects that attempts to make a solution but still didn't work. So, hopefull Biometrids will come hit this target.
Activity: 672
The lack of a roadmap will not allow the development of the project, it is strange that the developers started to conduct ICO without a road map.
Road map is really an important matter because this is where investors wanted to see their whole activity. Without road map, it will be hard to determine what will be the outcome of the project.
If the project has a road map from the very beginning, it does not mean that the project is already in the success. It is necessary that the project had a team of developers who will do everything so that everything goes as it is written in the map.
Activity: 280
The lack of a roadmap will not allow the development of the project, it is strange that the developers started to conduct ICO without a road map.
Road map is really an important matter because this is where investors wanted to see their whole activity. Without road map, it will be hard to determine what will be the outcome of the project.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

A roadmap doesn't determine the development of the project, it can still be developed without it. Projects that are planning to conduct ICO usually shows a roadmap to show their potential investors about their plan.
Pages:
Jump to: