Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Biometrids - ICO 19th of february - Decentralised and Anonymous ID - page 34. (Read 11794 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I'm interested in how quickly or slowly the user will be identified. Everyone knows that sometimes processes on the blockchain are slow, and sometimes it can be very bad.
That is right and maybe the dev will have to also tackle about that problem. This is really difficult to imagine if this would happen, and it seems that I do not totally how this platform works and what will be its use in the future need to read more about there details.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
The discovery of a very spectacular in the development of the identity verification process conducted by the biometrids project very helpful .. good job.. hope to be successful and can be applied immediately.

The project is too complicated to be applied immediately, it'll take a long ass time before everyone (or more like anyone) will start using this technology
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Is there any plans to that they can also reduce the minimum to invest because I think 100$+ is pretty big to other small investor who would want to support the ICO.
This is really a big investment. Perhaps the developers are simply aimed at large investors who will be able to invest such large funds.
100$ is a really really small number lol? Like for crypto that's barely anything. Most ICOs want atleast 0.5 ETH cause anything else would need more fees to sell lol

Well, I  think you are rich considering that  100$ for you is pretty small. Another point is the risk of small investing is not pretty hard to think when this ICO fails. But 100$ is worth and really helpful to other average people.
I agree with you because that value is really worthy for me to say. Risking huge amount of money is really not a good idea, that is why $100 is seems to be fair if I loose that.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I'm interested in how quickly or slowly the user will be identified. Everyone knows that sometimes processes on the blockchain are slow, and sometimes it can be very bad.
This is so, if the developer wants to offer his system to state structures, it must be reliable and fast. I think the translator provided such options.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
Is there any plans to that they can also reduce the minimum to invest because I think 100$+ is pretty big to other small investor who would want to support the ICO.
This is really a big investment. Perhaps the developers are simply aimed at large investors who will be able to invest such large funds.
100$ is a really really small number lol? Like for crypto that's barely anything. Most ICOs want atleast 0.5 ETH cause anything else would need more fees to sell lol

Well, I  think you are rich considering that  100$ for you is pretty small. Another point is the risk of small investing is not pretty hard to think when this ICO fails. But 100$ is worth and really helpful to other average people.

ı see most ICO's has a minimum participation of 0.1 Ethereum

I dont really know how you get this information that most ICO's has a minimum invest of 0.5 Eth.

And in crypto world you can also be millionar with 100 usd if you invest it in the right token/coin ...
Agree I also notice most projects having a minimum of 0.1 ETH, but consider that ETH price going down, 0.5 ETH might be a good deal to this project right now.

Ethereum price really goes down now, so that minimum amount to invest is not hard enough to invest it. I hope many investors will be able to join this great project with high potentials.
Activity: 434
What a great concept. Having this kind of project in the community of crypto currency is one of a rare project that should be supported by us. It has a great features that is really amazing. Surely, people will come to this project. Very interesting. I will watch this project to its next step to success.
Activity: 294
Biometrids is about to beat the facial recognition on iPhone X face unlock. Can you explain the details of what the difference between this platform and iPhone X face unlock?
Activity: 280
Merit: 0

Well, I  think you are rich considering that  100$ for you is pretty small. Another point is the risk of small investing is not pretty hard to think when this ICO fails. But 100$ is worth and really helpful to other average people.

I dont really know how you get this information that most ICO's has a minimum invest of 0.5 Eth.

And in crypto world you can also be millionar with 100 usd if you invest it in the right token/coin ...
Yes investing in the right token or coin can make you a millionaire or even more. But, patience is the main thing too in doing it. Hoping that this platform can make some $100 investors into millionaire in the future that will continue the support for this platform because it will surely help us making things more easier to have by using advance technology like what this platform is providing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
The discovery of a very spectacular in the development of the identity verification process conducted by the biometrids project very helpful .. good job.. hope to be successful and can be applied immediately.

They can be applied immediately if devs will be more active to develop this feature. I am sure they have roadmaps that they are following right now. Looking forward for more updates about this project.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
This is a totally anonymous identity platform which will protect the ID of its clients and at the same time, they will help them to use this information they upload here to use for their identification at different places. This is also a more advanced and secure system of identification than we have now.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
I have a question, this project it only for UK customer and company or they will make their services for global?
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Are the team planning to incorporate this platform if accepted in some government to be part of a national ID or something related to government works? Because we all know getting verification in government papers takes a lot of time.
As time shows - goverment to no they do not want to co-operate with cryptocurrencys, possibly such platform which really can be him is usefulbe willed approv and required.

Yep , also governments want centralized platform that allow control any thing and not something that will give power to individual, I think the main goal of this project is to help in solving problem of identifying users in online exchange and participate in ICO etc
Yes, I think that some of the governments will also support this project and use their services in the country to identify people as it is the more secure way that they use now for verification of the individual.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Are the team planning to incorporate this platform if accepted in some government to be part of a national ID or something related to government works? Because we all know getting verification in government papers takes a lot of time.
As time shows - goverment to no they do not want to co-operate with cryptocurrencys, possibly such platform which really can be him is usefulbe willed approv and required.

Yep , also governments want centralized platform that allow control any thing and not something that will give power to individual, I think the main goal of this project is to help in solving problem of identifying users in online exchange and participate in ICO etc
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
That is a good suggestion and perhaps dev should try to reduce the minimum investment so that everyone can at least has the chance to participate in the sale.
i think if they can make it 0.1 minimum then it will be ok to invest in this after all and considering most ico do put minimum contributions at around 0.1 it will be fair if they do that
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
I understand how the project works and how to use it. The one I don't understand is the problem of identity in blockchain. What do you mean problem of identity? Is it really a problem? I really appreciate if someone will elaborate it to me. Thanks
If i dont have mistake, Biometrids will using blockchain like QR code for make a records of by someone. Identity is so sensitive problem at internet not only at blockchain. Have a lot of fake information. But i have same doubt like you, at blockchain we almost need anonymous Smiley, so what business will run, and Biometrids have potential?
Pages:
Jump to: