Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Biometrids - ICO 19th of february - Decentralised and Anonymous ID - page 29. (Read 11794 times)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
I understand how the project works and how to use it. The one I don't understand is the problem of identity in blockchain. What do you mean problem of identity? Is it really a problem? I really appreciate if someone will elaborate it to me. Thanks
Problem of identity is really a problem because when you need hard security in your home then you have to use face recognition, when you go office you have to use face recognition because there need security. Now think if these securities doesn't work then what will happened?? They will solvev this type if problem. I think you get answer of your question.

So do you have any example that true and best protection is face recognition? Where do these conclusions come from? What I know on the Internet there are examples of how to cheat systems such as the one in Iphone X. It seems to me that this system so far protect little valuable data. Tell me if it is different.
Hey in our crypto world in our whole world everything based on technology can be hacked by hacker. But if any project do some special step against Ddos attack and another hacking step then this project can stay safe for sometime. Biometrids Project have to take some special steps to solve face recognition problem.
There is always some technique to hack any system in the world but this project should learn from others mistake and make the security of their platform more secure and safe for its clients as very important data can be stolen if the system is hacked or attacked by hackers.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I know, that competitiors will not be eliminated, especially in a project like this that trully shows its potential to the community of crypto currency. They will fight and fight to to Biometrids. But on the otherhand, I believe in the potential and great capabilities of Biometrids team that will bring down all its competitors and continuously striving for the success.

Biometrids to be successful even does not have to fight the competition to the end. It can pass by them indifferently, and if only this project proves to be better, most will invest in it and only this project in this area will count.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Package Delivery And Courier
Biometrids puts an end to package theft. Before delivery can be made, the courier personnel will cross-check the identity used during purchase against that of the individual accepting the package. Any deviation will mean the package will not be delivered. The mailman will have to scan the face of the individual accepting the package to guarantee it has been delivered to the correct recipient.
I love Biometrids's "One Face One Id" phenomenon which only takes a single recognition and no one will be able to manipulate identities on the blockchain. This system will greatly help to reduce identity theft cases. Brilliant idea!
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
This is where we can see Biometrids use according to them.
.......-nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn-------------
USE CASE 1
One of the greatest use cases for Biometrids’ platform
is that people can make sure that the person they are
dealing with is who they say they are. This brings a
completely new world of opportunities to the world
of identification. Imagine that a dealer on eBay has to
identify themselves to you before you transfer your
money. You will be 99.9% sure that the person will not
scam you, and if they do and get a bad rating, no one
will ever deal with them on that ID again. The same
with emails, if you have to identify yourself to send an
email, would you ever send scam mails?
USE CASE 2
Another example is solving the identity problem for
car rentals on the blockchain. We know that a rental
service needs to identify their customers to make
sure they get their car back. That is why a customer
must pick up the car during opening hours at the car
rental service. With Biometrids, you can pick up the
car anytime. Scan your face, let the company have
the papers they need, and off you go. Combined with
slock.it locking solutions based on IoT (Internet of
Things) this could be a fundamental change in rental
services 19 .
USE CASE 3
When a carrier delivers a package to a person, that
person needs to show their ID when accepting the
delivery. Using Biometrids, you just need the same
ID that bought the packages in order to pick up the
packages, and then you are always sure that the
person is in the ecosystem of Biometrids’ platform.
USE CASE 4
We see more and more ICO platforms come to life.
In order to secure people from scam ICOs, these
platforms could adopt Biometrids and have founders,
developers, and every other team member and
advisor identify themselves through the platform. That
would increase the security to these platforms, when
they are ready to run ICOs.
The need and incentive behind these use cases can
be found in a 2017 report from ID2020 stating that the
financial exclusion resulting from the lack of proper
identity has created a shadow economy estimated to
be approximately $10 trillion a year, worldwide. This
makes it the world’s second-largest economy 20 .

Activity: 196
Merit: 19
Not many everyday-use devices can faultlessly recognize the face. This is possible in the iPhone X, but most smartphones do not have such features yet. What do you think about it?
I think they will create a software that can recognize your face. Because buying expensive phones that have the technology is a big no for the project. Let's wait for the updates about some additional info of how can this face scanning will be efficient and reliable to use.

I guess they will make a hardware so you can have a face recognizer devices on your everyday phone without buying an iPhone X.
Apple paid a lot of attention to make the face recognition system reliable. Infrared is used, so it is not only about software - it needs hardware support.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Identity theft is also one of the biggest problem of financial institution lately. How are they able to manipulate those important information to access a bank holders account? Biomethrids might ressolve this problem since it will have its own unique identification system through blockchain.
indeed, the project will be useful not only for financial institutions, but also for many other areas of people's activities. The most important thing is to create good competitive functions in order to win a large part of the market.
Naturally the platform is multifunctional. Some people need aid in some misfortune or, alternatively people want to inform something up to public. Then they will be able to use boldly AB chain platform.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
I found that their website took my PC to highest CPU loading. Is there crypto making inside your website background buddy?

You're stealing our CPU resource for what? if there is just show your project information

You guys who access their website should check
I think you are using a browser that is not compatible with their website. What are you using to view their website? I think it depends on your computer specifications. In general, everything you do will use a high CPU if you will run it on a potato.  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 574
I can provide translation, listing and ad(in my website) service in 6 languages.
If you interested in our service, visit and look around our website and mail or send message to me.

This is our website address : http://panicrooms.info/
And this is my email address : [email protected]
This is the brochure about details of our service :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JaE6-LTPs3fyCTkGRCrsez2g5pIr_n1j/view?usp=sharing

This is our work result :
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QfwlMtW-iMpHh42pr6CZ8725KQZw9ElZ  **eGold
https://drive.google.com/open?id=16VT1D-ubl-8hXNMmzJwgjMwxoK4tc_O6  **Krios
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nrTL7kCHydePvxcEatcQXBUSUuN9vys_  **WORLD Wi-Fi
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1A7lFGTLm2Xz5OLWonYwqFki78D-WXCj8   **Play2live

I don't think you can apply bounty for translation or anything at this topic, we still discuss about BioMetrids and want know more project. This is the topic you should apply: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountybiometrids-up-to-1200000-bounty-identity-by-facial-recognition-2345586 (Biometrids bounty)
Activity: 196
As you exposed trying to build a platform where we can use mobile phones with built-in facial recognition software, to directly identify our self to any company or person in the block chain, then what about our visibility to the other companies, will they be also able to look our identity automatically ?
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
I found that their website took my PC to highest CPU loading. Is there crypto making inside your website background buddy?

You're stealing our CPU resource for what? if there is just show your project information

LOL. This is problem of your browser when loading the page have a "high" bootstrap and overlay, and what is your ram? I loading this website as normal.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
This project has a very great identification system where all the peoples will do easy verification of their KYC online using this platform it will change the way identification worked and save the wasted time f the people for the lengthy process of verification.
Activity: 238
I understand how the project works and how to use it. The one I don't understand is the problem of identity in blockchain. What do you mean problem of identity? Is it really a problem? I really appreciate if someone will elaborate it to me. Thanks
Problem of identity is really a problem because when you need hard security in your home then you have to use face recognition, when you go office you have to use face recognition because there need security. Now think if these securities doesn't work then what will happened?? They will solvev this type if problem. I think you get answer of your question.

So do you have any example that true and best protection is face recognition? Where do these conclusions come from? What I know on the Internet there are examples of how to cheat systems such as the one in Iphone X. It seems to me that this system so far protect little valuable data. Tell me if it is different.
Hey in our crypto world in our whole world everything based on technology can be hacked by hacker. But if any project do some special step against Ddos attack and another hacking step then this project can stay safe for sometime. Biometrids Project have to take some special steps to solve face recognition problem.
Activity: 574
Identity theft is also one of the biggest problem of financial institution lately. How are they able to manipulate those important information to access a bank holders account? Biomethrids might ressolve this problem since it will have its own unique identification system through blockchain.
indeed, the project will be useful not only for financial institutions, but also for many other areas of people's activities. The most important thing is to create good competitive functions in order to win a large part of the market.
Activity: 69

Activity: 294
Competitors are now very much, you just need to stick to your position, which the project wants to provide. That there was some kind of stability.
Yes one of a best thing you can find on a platform is its stability. So that users we not be hesitant in using this platform that uses technology that is considered as advance for the many. I'm just curious what if some people are using it for something not legal? Can the team identify it quickly?
The question is of course to the developer, but it seems to me that the verification procedure of the person will be used and this is a general direction not only of banks and exchanges.
Activity: 280
Competitors are now very much, you just need to stick to your position, which the project wants to provide. That there was some kind of stability.
Yes one of a best thing you can find on a platform is its stability. So that users we not be hesitant in using this platform that uses technology that is considered as advance for the many. I'm just curious what if some people are using it for something not legal? Can the team identify it quickly?
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
This project is like IOTA and those projects that will play big role in future, this technology will take some years to evolve. This project is not deemed to get success tomorrow, Bio has a lot of  work that needs to be completed, like the adoption of phones with facial recognition etc... I think when this technology get ready and we start hear that ebay for example using this service the price will go up sure

Exactly, I agree with you. Anyone who wants to invest in this currency must remember only that it is a long-term investment but in my opinion it will bring profits

Well most ICOs these days are more of a race to see who can dump the coins fastest as soon as they hit an exchange so what you say might not be fully true
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
This project is like IOTA and those projects that will play big role in future, this technology will take some years to evolve. This project is not deemed to get success tomorrow, Bio has a lot of  work that needs to be completed, like the adoption of phones with facial recognition etc... I think when this technology get ready and we start hear that ebay for example using this service the price will go up sure

Exactly, I agree with you. Anyone who wants to invest in this currency must remember only that it is a long-term investment but in my opinion it will bring profits

If it's well received in the crypto community then might not even reach long term it just acceptance and community endorsement
Activity: 434
I know, that competitiors will not be eliminated, especially in a project like this that trully shows its potential to the community of crypto currency. They will fight and fight to to Biometrids. But on the otherhand, I believe in the potential and great capabilities of Biometrids team that will bring down all its competitors and continuously striving for the success.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io

This will surely be a long term investment and we can surely get profits in the near future. But the project developers needs to be more active and they need to have enough funds to support the project.
Pages:
Jump to: