Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥[ICO] BitCanna [Cannabis Blockchain Powered by the Industry] bitcanna.io - page 2. (Read 28680 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
If anyone care. You can buy/sell already bcna on coindeal.com
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
CBD is one of the many naturally occurring compounds that exist within the cannabis plant that offers health benefits; to include pain relief, antidepressant capabilities, and mitigate the inability to sleep, as stated in the Huffington Post.
While cannabis plants and seeds have been identified at other archaeological sites from the same general region and time period—including a cannabis ‘burial shroud’ discovered in 2016—it’s been unclear in each context whether the versatile plant was used for psychoactive reasons or for other ritual purposes.
Activity: 175
Merit: 12
Anyone have any details what was price of 1 BCNA when ICO started and what's the price now?

Or was there perhaps any bonuses?
As a potential cannabis investor, keeping up to date with the latest research regarding the ECS is a crucial factor. In recent years, cannabis products have evolved significantly as our understanding of marijuana and its cannabinoids has grown. Future developments will continue to shape the products we use, their efficacy, and the prevalence of medical and recreational markets.
amazing is it only for europe or us and canada also?
Some of the cities and countries where people have shown their support for cannabis since inception: New York, Los Angeles, St. Louis, United Kingdom (Canterbury), Zimbabwe, Australia (Queensland, Sydney), India, China (Shenzhen), Italy (Rome), Spain, & Mexico.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
I think that we already have seen a lot of projects in this area (POT, CANN, PARAGON, BLAZECOIN, and the list goes on) and all of them promised more or less the same. Despite saying they will have their own blockchain, these guys are not presenting anything new unless they prove they have the industry full support on their side. Once they prove that I'll probably get in.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
Hi, I would like to know how your ICO is going?
Activity: 41
If your projects details are as neat as this thread, then it must succeed, one way or another.  Good luck!
Activity: 23
Hello
What is your target market?
Activity: 87
Is it a also about recreative cannabis?
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
Nice that Bitcanna reached the softcap,
looking forward for the launch of bitcanna.
Activity: 75
Congrats for reaching soft cap, hope you can get more investor. Unfortunately you dont have any daily bounty here on Bitcointalk.
Activity: 56
amazing is it only for europe or us and canada also?
Activity: 46
impressive team and genius idea, how can i get involved?
copper member
Activity: 350
BitCanna Is really Interesting idea developed in own blockchain .Sure this project will get success in the blockchain market .Do you have any special investor or strategic investor .
Activity: 41
wow great idea, but will it only be used in select dispensaries? and will it be used locally or on a national scale
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
You can check on their website for the telegramgroup, this project is far from dead and the crowdfunding is still ongoing.

On their website you will be referred to their telegramgroup.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
scam coin no response from team i think coin is dead

Do they have a telegram group chat? It's hard to imagine this project will become dead since it has very ambitious goal. We all know cannabis industry has huge market. And I think the team really know their target market and they also build some partnerships which is good strategy for Bitcanna. Hopefully the team will be transparent on the current status of their project.
Activity: 56
scam coin no response from team i think coin is dead
Pages:
Jump to: