Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥[ICO] BitCanna [Cannabis Blockchain Powered by the Industry] bitcanna.io - page 6. (Read 28680 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
When is BitCanna ready for use by Alliance partners? Undecided
Bitcanna Mainnet Launch (custom blockchain) Q3 2019, with immediately the launch of the e-commerce plugins.
Activity: 46
Here in my country, it would definitely take some time to legalize it. Legalization will happen when people and local authorities understand the value of it within medicines. It's actually needed to save people not the other way. I hope authorities accept it and Exchanges may soon accept Bitcanna.
Whether it is legalised or not, I will be investing in Bitcanna.
Activity: 14
With Bitcanna now heading the revolution of the Cannabis Industry, with emphasis on medical researches on Cannabis, potential benefits of its use could be discovered to fight incurable diseases...nature heals
Activity: 22
Activity: 31
When is BitCanna ready for use by Alliance partners? Undecided
How bitcanna is different from other industry.
The BitCanna forms alliance with big partners. The current partners already have a total of more than 10 million unique visitors per month. These partners accept BitCanna, and actively encourage their community to use BitCanna, because this benefits both the partner and the customer.
In addition, BitCanna is supported by well-known international media partners, mainly Cannabis, so we have a seamless connection with the target group
Activity: 11
How bitcanna is different from other industry.
Which type of privacy do you provide for ur investor.
Activity: 91
Merit: 5
hello team ,

How I can buy token ??

Hey, first please register on https://ico.bitcanna.io
Then complete your KYC in your dashboard, once approved, you'll be able to participate in the private sale starting the 1st of November.
What are the minimum and maximum BCNA that I can buy?

Private-sale: minimum $500, maximum $50.000
Public-sale: minimum $25, maximum unlimited.
Hello team, I am getting an error while purchasing BCNA coins, why?

You're either not eligible for the B2B stage, or the current price of the cryptocurrency you'd like to pay with has changed. Please refresh and try again.
Which type of problem do you solve..

Please have a read through our whitepaper at https://www.bitcanna.io/whitepaper

Let me know if you still have questions after that!
brand new
Activity: 0
I find that the reward structure is balanced. There's a use case, which is pretty rare. I am waiting to hear more about the team. I started mining it from the beginning. They started the bounty campaign and I think if they can create a community, it could be a success.
Don't you think Hyperledger fabric would have been a better Blockchain to integrate your supply chain ?

Since we also provide a payment and trust network we aim to provide an all-in-one solution. We believe this has greater benefit than separate blockchains since inter-operable blockchains / cross-chain isn't 100% functional yet. We are aware and are monitoring closely and ready to grow together with the technology.
Will you enforce supplying from local growers or you will set up a country-wide supply chain for cannabis?? Huh
how do you plan to align local suppliers with this advanced technology?

We believe that the technology will sell itself. We are talking about a technical revolution and innovation. It's a local supplier's own choice, but to stay competitive you simply can't stay behind. Wouldn't you rather buy a product that has all of it's checks, creation date and origin verified through blockchain technology?
Yes you are right but then it is undeniable that local suppliers need to be educated about this for your own benefits. Do you plan to create a lucid knowledge sharing platform where suppliers can better understand this and actually give a thought to embrace this technology?

Great question. That's true! They do need education and we will initially provide this information through our website. Besides that, we will actively approach suppliers and educate them about the benefits that blockchain powered supply chains can bring to their business.
Activity: 31
What are the minimum and maximum BCNA that I can buy?
Activity: 28
Hello team, I am getting an error while purchasing BCNA coins, why?
Which type of problem do you solve..
Pages:
Jump to: