Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bitcoin Growth Bot, Lending Platform​ 2.0​ [DECEMBER TOKEN SALE] - page 3. (Read 7835 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Where are my tokens for signing up and referrals?  Huh Where are my referrals  Huh
Activity: 50
Merit: 0

If the bot is trading forex then why it is called btc growth bot?

Price of ncl will depend on success of this bot but we know Jordan has lost money bot trading before, he even admitted that.

How can we be sure this time around the bot will be successful in long run, its almost guaranteed bot will lose money at some point like most do

It is trading in Forex. But the funds given to it for trading is Bits not USD(Deposits: Bit6200500.00) It will be Growing/gaining or losing Bits. https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Nucleus/bitcoin-growth-bot/2358348
Activity: 87
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/

Price of ncl will depend on success of this bot but we know Jordan has lost money bot trading before, he even admitted that.

How can we be sure this time around the bot will be successful in long run, its almost guaranteed bot will lose money at some point like most do

did-man the only thing certain to be sure in life is death. So please, don't ask for assurances. If you bought this token you should have analyzed the risk before buying. Please people... grow up and be responsible for your actions. If you are into Crypto, you should take responsibility. I said this before and I will say it again. There is NO ONE who will come and save you from your mistakes in this space. Grow up.
Activity: 154

Activity: 7
hater fudders stay away from here let the admin make project up..he mentioned earlier whats the goal of project so dont cry now by seeing price is steady not getting volume
by the way max lending coin now in slow volume

[/quote]

Quote from: energiaglobal
Hey shaz my account was not just created. And you’ve never been vetted. You accused the founder of starting a thread and for it to be closed in which he never started. Great work!

You’re calling the guy scam yet he is doing everything stand up. Who burns tokens after cancelling an ICO if they are scamming anyone. Think about it. The guy would had disappeared. In the end you are going to look like a fool. But I suppose you could since you hide behind theshazbot meanwhile Jordan is not hiding about who he is. My money is on this project and you just creating FUD thinking you are a hero. The shazbot!

Activity: 35
[quote author=theshazbot link=topic=2430121.msg26643966#msg26643966 dateAnother brand new account. You're not fooling anyone. It's clear you're trying to spread confusion, and FUD on this thread. You severely underestimate the intelligence of readers on here. And for the record, none of my posts, nor ever, have I extorted anyone - nor am I Australian LOL. Nice try though. The CEO, Jordan Lindsey, as mentioned on the first page, and the posts beforehand (as well as the Facebook page), all show clearly that it's a clear scam.

By all means - create another 20 alts - no one's going to buy your junk coin, bud.

Hey shaz my account was not just created. And you’ve never been vetted. You accused the founder of starting a thread and for it to be closed in which he never started. Great work!

You’re calling the guy scam yet he is doing everything stand up. Who burns tokens after cancelling an ICO if they are scamming anyone. Think about it. The guy would had disappeared. In the end you are going to look like a fool. But I suppose you could since you hide behind theshazbot meanwhile Jordan is not hiding about who he is. My money is on this project and you just creating FUD thinking you are a hero. The shazbot!

I actually am vetted on this forum. Email address is the same, my trade history, accounts, etc. are all the same as they were four years ago. That's rich that a bunch of brand new accounts with less than 1-3 posts are shilling hard for a guy with a bad, bad reputation.

You also accused someone else on reddit of being this "Australian guy" too 2-3 weeks ago. LOL. Source: https://web.archive.org/web/20171220065706/https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitconnect/comments/7f5xbo/scam_alert_bitcoin_growth_bot_a_brand_new_lending/dqjtfqv/

I think the fact that by simply typing Jordan Lindsey on google these three links pop up are pretty potent. I've noticed Jordan and his alt army conveniently ignore them:

1) http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/387/www.jcls-forex.com
2) http://www.tradebinaryoptionsrobot.com/blog-aggressive-gains-review-a-scam-by-jordan-lindsey
3) https://www.valforex.com/2017/09/aggressive-returns-review-a-scam-by-jordan-lindsey.html

You also delete posts on Facebook, as well as trying to manipulate public opinion on here. But again, waste of time - no one one here is that gullible.
You're a pathetic joke, sorry.

I'm a joke because I showed the 3 links above show this guy is a con-artist? Nice one, Jordan or Jordan's associate.

Dude chillex! I'm interested in the project and I don't have 20 posts. I have put money down and I'm willing to see if Jordan is bluffing or not. Let people decide for themselves. Coming here spamming the shit out of this thread is not looking good for you. Get in. Make your point. And chill the F#$% out!

The competitor has no trading bot to show for. This is a transparent project. You can't put a price on that.

Funny how you also posted in this reddit thread (archived so it can't be deleted), and sound like a paid supporter of Jordan. And for anyone reading about this junk coin - there are better trading bots i.e. Gunbot, trader daddy, etc.

https://web.archive.org/web/20171220065706/https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitconnect/comments/7f5xbo/scam_alert_bitcoin_growth_bot_a_brand_new_lending/dqjtfqv/

Funny how the same 2-3 people (you, Kygo, and Vinay9) keep shilling this turd.

500 NCL = 0.03042 BTC USD 570.2
Current price of coin is lower than  pre pre ICO price, We this cant be another Davor?

So you mean the price is around $1.14/NCL token? Looks like volume is pretty low too and a bunch of bag holders now.

Note: To anyone: Go through the entire thread and besides the links mentioned above that Jordan conveniently ignores, deleting posts on Facebook, threatening to arrest LOL, etc., it's easy to find that the same 3-5 "new users" keep vigorously defending this scam coin. Classic exit scam. Not that it matters some bagholders looking to sell this scamcoin as price has fallen. I honestly would not be surprised if Jordan is just using the different users to create false volume.

Thanks for your opinion, we get it and got it days ago. You think it’s a scam, we’ve all gathered that. You mentioned the same reviews over and over and over again. Same links, same time frame, same reviews just on a different site. The thread you are claiming he tried to get removed was not even request by him, it was also what a year ago? Yes there are bag holders, that’s what serious investors in an ICO do who are not trying to pump and dump. The price has actually been relatively stable after the initial ICO hype died a bit. I have not seen or noticed a deleted Facebook comment so I really can’t even comment on this myself. You say this is a classic exit scam, could you provide details and a direct comparison between this owner and his company specifically bitcoin growth bit against others companies that have exited with all funds. Please don’t use examples like bitpite or companies who just disappeared and nobody knew who the owner was. I would like specific examples of how Jordan and the owner a scam company that disappeared are similar. This should be an easy task since it’s classic and all.

Another user who registered a few days ago. Classic. "We" = Jordan and his associates (and referrals). Jordan & co conveniently ignore the abundance of negative information online LOL.

I have not seen or noticed a deleted Facebook comment so I really can’t even comment on this myself.

Easy: https://i.snag.gy/u0ZjVT.jpg

Facebook group doesn't allow discussion - and censors anything  Cheesy. Of course, no one would see it because they're removed/hidden as seen in the picture above.

The proof is already in the pudding. The onus of proof isn't on myself - it's on Jordan. to address these major red flags which of course he can't, nor will he convinceably.

Also, for the record, Jordan - you keep bumping this crap coin on this forum - I'll respond here as much as I need. Fortunately, you have no control over discussions here.  LOL.

I do admit yes I am new here (not sure why you keep bringing this up to everyone) Fair enough on the facebook post, again all I was asking for for some type of substance behind a bunch of claims.  There is not an abundance in terms of different things.  I do see a few handfulls of people with negative reviews, this being said its the same people on different sites over and over again.  They are similar to you in a sense, you just jump all over saying the same things where ever you can, this doesn't mean there is an abundance of negative information out there, it just means there are a few people who were and are unhappy and spread their opinions everywhere they could (which by all means is their right to do so just as its your to do what you will here.) He also has addressed these online reviews, may not be what you were hoping for in a response but take a look back in the thread and you'll see a short answer.  I'll still be waiting on these examples of how this is classic.  
copper member
Activity: 85
Where are my tokens for signing up and referrals? You then decided the next scam campaign to organize?

Scam? Check your bonuses here, https://www.bitcoingrowthbot.io/bonuses/
Plus you receive 20 NCL for having signed up by Dec 1st.

Email [email protected]

So you mean the price is around $1.14/NCL token? Looks like volume is pretty low too and a bunch of bag holders now.

The token launched at $0.41 and has more than doubled.

There is a working verified trading bot and the lending platform launches in February. https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Nucleus/bitcoin-growth-bot/2358348

You were wrong about me posting a separate thread and asking for it to be deleted. You are also wrong about me.

It was my mistake about thinking you were the Australian scammer. I assumed you were. You could see how I could be on the defensive with the stuff people have been trying to pull.

But you are quoting information from what is not a legit website but an internet marketer using my name to pull in traffic and divert it to his referral links. I have processed a request through google for libel because it is. The guy does not have screenshots of emails because it is impossible he is lying. Besides if he did and it were true he would had posted them.

I have lost money trading. I have made a livelihood out of my success trading.

People have lost and made money too. Aggressive Gains was me manually trading with a goal of a return of +15,000% in one year. I wanted to see if I could beat the record set by Larry Williams in 1983. I had upwards of a +2,400% return, with a -74% drawdown averaging over +90% monthly. It was super high risk and everyone involved knew that. Ultimately, I could not do it and I have not tried again.

That is not a scam. People involved knew the risks and seeing my enormous monthly gains made their own choices.

I am present daily and answer all questions. I have a verified working algorithm launched early. I burnt 4.9 million tokens on my own accord. I am opening the lending to the bot in February.

If I were a scammer I would have already walked away with all the money I raised. But I am here and providing the most transparent project in the crypto lending sector.

In the end you are going to look silly because the project is going to continue and either way you will be proven wrong.

Activity: 54
[quote author=theshazbot link=topic=2430121.msg26643966#msg26643966 dateAnother brand new account. You're not fooling anyone. It's clear you're trying to spread confusion, and FUD on this thread. You severely underestimate the intelligence of readers on here. And for the record, none of my posts, nor ever, have I extorted anyone - nor am I Australian LOL. Nice try though. The CEO, Jordan Lindsey, as mentioned on the first page, and the posts beforehand (as well as the Facebook page), all show clearly that it's a clear scam.

By all means - create another 20 alts - no one's going to buy your junk coin, bud.

I actually am vetted on this forum. Email address is the same, my trade history, accounts, etc. are all the same as they were four years ago. That's rich that a bunch of brand new accounts with less than 1-3 posts are shilling hard for a guy with a bad, bad reputation.

You also accused someone else on reddit of being this "Australian guy" too 2-3 weeks ago. LOL. Source: https://web.archive.org/web/20171220065706/https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitconnect/comments/7f5xbo/scam_alert_bitcoin_growth_bot_a_brand_new_lending/dqjtfqv/

I think the fact that by simply typing Jordan Lindsey on google these three links pop up are pretty potent. I've noticed Jordan and his alt army conveniently ignore them:

2) http://www.tradebinaryoptionsrobot.com/blog-aggressive-gains-review-a-scam-by-jordan-lindsey
3) https://www.valforex.com/2017/09/aggressive-returns-review-a-scam-by-jordan-lindsey.html

You also delete posts on Facebook, as well as trying to manipulate public opinion on here. But again, waste of time - no one one here is that gullible.

I'm a joke because I showed the 3 links above show this guy is a con-artist? Nice one, Jordan or Jordan's associate.

Dude chillex! I'm interested in the project and I don't have 20 posts. I have put money down and I'm willing to see if Jordan is bluffing or not. Let people decide for themselves. Coming here spamming the shit out of this thread is not looking good for you. Get in. Make your point. And chill the F#$% out!

The competitor has no trading bot to show for. This is a transparent project. You can't put a price on that.

Funny how you also posted in this reddit thread (archived so it can't be deleted), and sound like a paid supporter of Jordan. And for anyone reading about this junk coin - there are better trading bots i.e. Gunbot, trader daddy, etc.

https://web.archive.org/web/20171220065706/https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitconnect/comments/7f5xbo/scam_alert_bitcoin_growth_bot_a_brand_new_lending/dqjtfqv/

Current price of coin is lower than  pre pre ICO price, We this cant be another Davor?

Note: To anyone: Go through the entire thread and besides the links mentioned above that Jordan conveniently ignores, deleting posts on Facebook, threatening to arrest LOL, etc., it's easy to find that the same 3-5 "new users" keep vigorously defending this scam coin. Classic exit scam. Not that it matters some bagholders looking to sell this scamcoin as price has fallen. I honestly would not be surprised if Jordan is just using the different users to create false volume.

Thanks for your opinion, we get it and got it days ago. You think it’s a scam, we’ve all gathered that. You mentioned the same reviews over and over and over again. Same links, same time frame, same reviews just on a different site. The thread you are claiming he tried to get removed was not even request by him, it was also what a year ago? Yes there are bag holders, that’s what serious investors in an ICO do who are not trying to pump and dump. The price has actually been relatively stable after the initial ICO hype died a bit. I have not seen or noticed a deleted Facebook comment so I really can’t even comment on this myself. You say this is a classic exit scam, could you provide details and a direct comparison between this owner and his company specifically bitcoin growth bit against others companies that have exited with all funds. Please don’t use examples like bitpite or companies who just disappeared and nobody knew who the owner was. I would like specific examples of how Jordan and the owner a scam company that disappeared are similar. This should be an easy task since it’s classic and all.

Another user who registered a few days ago. Classic. "We" = Jordan and his associates (and referrals). Jordan & co conveniently ignore the abundance of negative information online LOL.

I have not seen or noticed a deleted Facebook comment so I really can’t even comment on this myself.

Easy: https://i.snag.gy/u0ZjVT.jpg

Facebook group doesn't allow discussion - and censors anything  Cheesy. Of course, no one would see it because they're removed/hidden as seen in the picture above.

The proof is already in the pudding. The onus of proof isn't on myself - it's on Jordan. to address these major red flags which of course he can't, nor will he convinceably.

Also, for the record, Jordan - you keep bumping this crap coin on this forum - I'll respond here as much as I need. Fortunately, you have no control over discussions here.  LOL.

Well seems to be a risky adventure!!

How many tokens already sold?

Note: More users above pumping this shill fake coin. Notice again these accounts were just created fairly recently. Almost all the posts in this thread that are "interested" in the coin have 1-20 posts, and accounts made in last few weeks.

If you're trying to dilute criticism in the thread, you're not doing a very good job.

Well said
Activity: 36

Activity: 152
https://eloncity.io/

Note: More users above pumping this shill fake coin. Notice again these accounts were just created fairly recently. Almost all the posts in this thread that are "interested" in the coin have 1-20 posts, and accounts made in last few weeks.

If you're trying to dilute criticism in the thread, you're not doing a very good job.

Where are my tokens for signing up and referrals? You then decided the next scam campaign to organize?

Email [email protected]
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
Forget him.. People here are all grown up mature adults. Hence, no need to react and respond to all shits.
Activity: 102
Why do not I see the referrals? I have 0 points but many have joined, thank you

Activity: 113
Pages:
Jump to: