Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bitcoin Growth Bot, Lending Platform​ 2.0​ [DECEMBER TOKEN SALE] - page 5. (Read 7835 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Now its selling at $0.8322, can't even keep up with btc rise which is not rising atm, if it cant beat  btc at least then what is point buying this coin? So dont tell me wow this is good, you doubled your money when holding btc is safer and better

"The crowdsale for Nucleus Coin for 4,920,792 tokens will take place on January 15th, 2018 with
the price offering between $2.00-$3.60."

how would you be able to sell coins for $2-3.60? you would have pre ico buyers undercutting you on DEX who seem to be happy to sell coin just to get out, its been like that from the start.  There  isn't enough demand to drive the price up, even limited supply of coins is crushing the price, very weak

I look at other coins and compare, you have to acknowledge that something isn't right the way this coin is going

This is not fud, just stating the obvious,

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

500 NCL = 0.03042 BTC

USD 570.2

Current price of coin is lower than  pre pre ICO price, We this cant be another Davor?

Jordan Lindsey is a shill/crook. Don't be shocked with the price of a scam coin.
Ok. You have done your bit. Everybody here are grown up adults and HAVE THE CAPACITY to understand/judge things. Thanks for your 'Unsolicited advice'.

Its the only lending program with a 100% transparent (third party tracked) volatility trading bot launched 3-weeks ahead of time. Tokens trading on an exchange since day 1. Jordan could have easily collected $18 million in the ICO had he not cancelled it. Cancelling the ICO and Burning 5 million tokens, I think is an extremely rare and exemplary step of honesty. Hats off to Jordan for setting an example. We need to realize most all ICO's don't give us access to a decentralized exchange from day 1.
Most of the time when we invest in an ICO, we don't see anything / product for months down the road.
Here we already have...
1) Access to decentralized exchange and
2) A secure wallet within that exchange
3) An active LIVE (third party tracked) trading bot we all can see

500 NCL = 0.03042 BTC

USD 570.2

Current price of coin is lower than  pre pre ICO price, We this cant be another Davor?

Oh .. really? I think you should check your maths again.
copper member
Activity: 85
Merit: 10

Current price of coin is lower than  pre pre ICO price, We this cant be another Davor?

You paid $0.50 for NCL. Current market price is $1.03 USD

Nucleus has always been priced in dollars. You have doubled your money.

The appreciation or depreciation of bitcoin is not relevant.

Activity: 54

500 NCL = 0.03042 BTC

USD 570.2

Current price of coin is lower than  pre pre ICO price, We this cant be another Davor?

Jordan Lindsey is a shill/crook. Don't be shocked with the price of a scam coin.
I'm a long-time user of bitcointalk.org and vetted, and a friend asked me about this bitcoin growth bot. In looking through this thread - it appears there's a lot of new users with less than 5-10 posts. Jordan Lyndsay also tried to get information removed from a previous thread on bitcointalk as well.

I warn you all to not get into this - there are more reliable people to handle your money, and if you get into this, know that more likely than not, you risk having your money lost.

I have never tried to get any information from a previous thread on bitcointalk removed. You lost your credibility there by making a baseless and false accusation.

Oh really? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nucleus-ncl-cryptocurrency-tokens-digital-payments-blockchain-as-a-service-1499612

"NUCLEUS [NCL] Cryptocurrency tokens: digital payments + blockchain-as-a-service
June 05, 2016, 02:44:29 AM
 #1."

Good one Jordan. Thanks for proving my point.

Folks - the proof is in the pudding. Scam coin, and scammer.

500 NCL = 0.03042 BTC

USD 570.2

copper member
I'm a long-time user of bitcointalk.org and vetted, and a friend asked me about this bitcoin growth bot. In looking through this thread - it appears there's a lot of new users with less than 5-10 posts. Jordan Lyndsay also tried to get information removed from a previous thread on bitcointalk as well.

I warn you all to not get into this - there are more reliable people to handle your money, and if you get into this, know that more likely than not, you risk having your money lost.

It is Jordan Lindsey, not Jordan Lyndsay

I have never tried to get any information from a previous thread on bitcointalk removed. You lost your credibility there by making a baseless and false accusation.

Valforex is a scammy internet marketing site that uses people's names to pull in traffic and then try to sell their affiliate programs. That webmaster is jeopardy for libel. He posted false information that causes harm. It will be taken care of. He never contacted me and nobody ever contact him because what he posted he not true.

But that is similar to you posting that, "also tried to get information removed from a previous thread on bitcointalk as well."

That is a lie and not true.

Guys, be careful the CEO of this company (Bitcoin Growth Bot), Jordan Lyndsay, he has a very sketchy background.

See: https://www.valforex.com/2017/09/aggressive-returns-review-a-scam-by-jordan-lindsey.html

copper member

ICO tokens (4,929,792 NCL) sent from wallet address 3PJp9GDNZWWQgcVF72kd76y2bQvXR551woR to 3P5rAriPLfStXbTCLWA4CT5unRjg8911xbp (issuer wallet of Nucleus tokens) in preparation to be burnt.

Message posted for public record.

Activity: 102
hi,
They've joined me but I see this, why? 0 partner?
phot hier: http://kepkezelo.com/images/jh652hpj2e01eaayz296.png
Activity: 35
Dear admin,
I Bought BTW on BTW ICO.
I spent 0.00307357 BTC to buy BTW ICO, however I did sent an other amount is 0.00326 BTC Are there any problem with my BTC and what should i do?
I Email you through [email protected] for help but there are no answer.

This is my TX Transaction ID: e102e58538fec4f953e4ca592865585ddb6a524c70b87681f023ed513129814a
This is my Purse number BTW: 15073876236092527929
I sent from my BTC Wallet: 14QVyTyxC4nAoQxWN6h2EB9Ca2hKbuPq4Z

Please help me to check it.
Thanks

It's possible you have the wrong forum. The email you sent went to a completely different company.  This is not the bitcoin white forum, its for bitcoin growth bot.  The email you would need in regards to bitcoin growth bot is [email protected] . But if you did mean this ICO and token then we are all more than willing to help out.
Activity: 15
Dear admin,
I Bought BTW on BTW ICO.
I spent 0.00307357 BTC to buy BTW ICO, however I did sent an other amount is 0.00326 BTC Are there any problem with my BTC and what should i do?
I Email you through [email protected] for help but there are no answer.

This is my TX Transaction ID: e102e58538fec4f953e4ca592865585ddb6a524c70b87681f023ed513129814a
This is my Purse number BTW: 15073876236092527929
I sent from my BTC Wallet: 14QVyTyxC4nAoQxWN6h2EB9Ca2hKbuPq4Z

Please help me to check it.
Thanks
copper member
Hey Jordan,
Thank you, for the transparency! It seems that a majority of the lending platforms were able to start their lending platform rather quickly after their ICO. I understand that the plan was to start the NCL lending platform in Q1 feb. Since you decided not to have the ICO (thank you, by the way!) and the bitcoin growth bot is profitable, when can we expect the lending platform to begin? Hopefully very soon!

Hi chancy088,

I appreciate that, thank you. Believe me I understand everyone is excited for the lending program to begin. I am positive me more than anyone else! Canceling the ICO decreases the supply of Nucleus but does move up the timeline.

Lending program is scheduled to open in 1Q 2018 (Feb) and if we can get there sooner we will!

Activity: 1
Hey Jordan,
Thank you, for the transparency! It seems that a majority of the lending platforms were able to start their lending platform rather quickly after their ICO. I understand that the plan was to start the NCL lending platform in Q1 feb. Since you decided not to have the ICO (thank you, by the way!) and the bitcoin growth bot is profitable, when can we expect the lending platform to begin? Hopefully very soon!
Activity: 7
agree with you i think this bot can give more than 12% thats why asked i believe on this project...bought some NCL thanks jordan

[/quote] Very pertinent question. Initially I too asked the same question to Jordan. And I loved his explanation.

Competition also means survival, to be the ultimate winner. More attractive doesn't mean more survival prospect. On the contrary that means more risk and add to that the lack of earning transparency. Management hiding behind the curtains. Virtual offices and no real contact address. For any investor who wants to invest huge, safety of his investment is the first and foremost factor on his mind. BGB aims to achieve this with all humbleness and transparency.
[/quote]

There is every chance BTC will outperform the bot, btc returned 1500% this year and bot averages 120%, Now you can say btc will eventually correct and dip,  but bot can can have bad days and months too.

Most investors dont care about returns of the bot, everyone is banking on coin to appreciate but for that to happen returns must be made more attractive, either increase roi in fiat or make payments  in BTC, no lending coin i know of pays in btc.

10% p/m in btc will  create demand for this coin, no doubt.

[/quote]

Then keep your BTC, keep your NCL coins or enroll in a different lending program.  There are plenty of people who are happy with the current projections to include myself.  I appreciate the long term goal and the fact that he is trading fiats.  I invest in Bitconnect and enjoy their platform but I have zero confidence that they will be around in 6-12 months.
[/quote]
Activity: 35
your competitor giving 25-60% / month .. how ncl will be attractive if u plan 12% avg ?
Very pertinent question. Initially I too asked the same question to Jordan. And I loved his explanation.

Competition also means survival, to be the ultimate winner. More attractive doesn't mean more survival prospect. On the contrary that means more risk and add to that the lack of earning transparency. Management hiding behind the curtains. Virtual offices and no real contact address. For any investor who wants to invest huge, safety of his investment is the first and foremost factor on his mind. BGB aims to achieve this with all humbleness and transparency.

There is every chance BTC will outperform the bot, btc returned 1500% this year and bot averages 120%, Now you can say btc will eventually correct and dip,  but bot can can have bad days and months too.

Most investors dont care about returns of the bot, everyone is banking on coin to appreciate but for that to happen returns must be made more attractive, either increase roi in fiat or make payments  in BTC, no lending coin i know of pays in btc.

Then keep your BTC, keep your NCL coins or enroll in a different lending program.  There are plenty of people who are happy with the current projections to include myself.  I appreciate the long term goal and the fact that he is trading fiats.  I invest in Bitconnect and enjoy their platform but I have zero confidence that they will be around in 6-12 months.
your competitor giving 25-60% / month .. how ncl will be attractive if u plan 12% avg ?
Very pertinent question. Initially I too asked the same question to Jordan. And I loved his explanation.

Pages:
Jump to: