Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK - page 27. (Read 30000 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 107
I wish this plan grows well and ideally.
Clear-cut approach, impeccable job, interesting idea!

I also like the plan, when i first heard about it. Imagine that you are a miner, and that you will help catch hackers plus you will get also HNY tokens. You will definitely get a good feeling from it.
You will be able to help cleanse the internet from hackers while doing your thing. That is why i like this project so much and have high expectations in the future.

Cleansing hackers from the internet is a tough job, but Bitfence will surely help with that. I often hear people who are hacked. I feel for them. I also want to help them.
That is why this project has much potential. A lot of people will help the community and be save on the internet when working with cryptocurrency. This project will surely be used by many people in the near future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Thanks for information. This is great news that they are attending conference. If they are going to release video of conference, then we will know lot of by watching that video.

Great way to reach out to a big audience, and get respect from the conference - looking professional

It looks like the conference was very successful for the Bitfence Team. I hope that they can generate a lot of partnerships and prospective clients.

Yep only heard good news coming out of the event which is what I had hoped to hear I’m hoping we see more news from the team on how exactly the event impacted the team and project longterm and if it helped

That's good to hear, though i'm yet to get exclusive details on that as to how it all went and the write-up of the presentation, i really want to see a huge partnership deal come out of this or perhaps some sort of news that will elevate the whole community further but i'm glad they did this event because a huge awareness has already been created through this event

I think Bitfence will keep the partnership details private until they have been fully agreed, and then after completion, will release the details to investors and the rest of the piblic. That’s best practice, they could also wait and release the partnership details at a later stage of the token sale as a strategic move.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1

I also like the plan, when i first heard about it. Imagine that you are a miner, and that you will help catch hackers plus you will get also HNY tokens. You will definitely get a good feeling from it.
You will be able to help cleanse the internet from hackers while doing your thing. That is why i like this project so much and have high expectations in the future.

Cleansing hackers from the internet is a tough job, but Bitfence will surely help with that. I often hear people who are hacked. I feel for them. I also want to help them.

I believe bitfence will do a great job but given the size of the internet I don't think they can cleanse the internet within a short period it gonna be a gradual process that will eventually lead to a more mature process but right now I believe they can reduce the number of hacks at least to a certain degree.

Every journey starts with the first step.
Of course Bitfence will first have to grow, but for the beginning it will already be the first successes with the stingminers.

It's not 'cleansing hackers from the internet' it's preventing and removing them from your network, different things entirely Wink

Also - will help prevent attackers in the future via the unique fingerprint associated with a particular attack or hack - the longer the Bitfence network has been running, the more clever the system is in preventing

Token mining, removal of hackers, securing own network. What else you need from a project. It's not just getting free security to your network, but also earn money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

I believe bitfence will do a great job but given the size of the internet I don't think they can cleanse the internet within a short period it gonna be a gradual process that will eventually lead to a more mature process but right now I believe they can reduce the number of hacks at least to a certain degree.

Of course Bitfence will first have to grow, but for the beginning it will already be the first successes with the stingminers.

It's not 'cleansing hackers from the internet' it's preventing and removing them from your network, different things entirely Wink

Also - will help prevent attackers in the future via the unique fingerprint associated with a particular attack or hack - the longer the Bitfence network has been running, the more clever the system is in preventing
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I suppose this project is very good and cool. Seamless vision, wise results, very nice idea!  Good luck!
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Sounds like they had a really good time at the conference, their twitter said they've got some big announcements and partnerships in the works!
Yeah amazing they are also going to release a video of them at the conference, just follow them on Twitter and be updated on the latest news here is the link: https://twitter.com/BitFence_.
Thanks for information. This is great news that they are attending conference. If they are going to release video of conference, then we will know lot of by watching that video.

Great way to reach out to a big audience, and get respect from the conference - looking professional

It looks like the conference was very successful for the Bitfence Team. I hope that they can generate a lot of partnerships and prospective clients.

Yep only heard good news coming out of the event which is what I had hoped to hear I’m hoping we see more news from the team on how exactly the event impacted the team and project longterm and if it helped

That's good to hear, though i'm yet to get exclusive details on that as to how it all went and the write-up of the presentation, i really want to see a huge partnership deal come out of this or perhaps some sort of news that will elevate the whole community further but i'm glad they did this event because a huge awareness has already been created through this event

From the sounds of things on twitter and their Telegram channel they have had an awesome conference, so im fully expecting us to see a bunch of announcements soon, exciting!

That's great to hear, they have some enormous thing to offer in an increasing challenging atmosphere and i believe everyone will surely be excited with the solution that they proffer, the need for security surpasses any other thing brands can think of because when there is no security, the need of existence will continuously be on the edge
Activity: 728
Merit: 10

The challenge would be to get the users onboard. I know given they chose comodity hardware for mining electricity consumption may not be an issue and the returns might make sense. I think the biggest challenge is getting users to use it.

Yeah.. Users might not be interested in using the product and also the Internet is a big world on its own and i don't believe bitfence can clear all the hacker's on their own. They will need to partner with strong security companies on this.
Activity: 490

The challenge would be to get the users onboard. I know given they chose comodity hardware for mining electricity consumption may not be an issue and the returns might make sense. I think the biggest challenge is getting users to use it.
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Sounds like they had a really good time at the conference, their twitter said they've got some big announcements and partnerships in the works!
Yeah amazing they are also going to release a video of them at the conference, just follow them on Twitter and be updated on the latest news here is the link: https://twitter.com/BitFence_.

From the sounds of things on twitter and their Telegram channel they have had an awesome conference, so im fully expecting us to see a bunch of announcements soon, exciting!

yeah, it pretty obvious a lot of activity is going on, it a good thing for them considering how these activities are affecting them positively, they need every public awareness they can get.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Activity: 672

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
I have checked the Bitfence website and they reopened the ICO. Furthermore there is a counter for MVP launch in 19 days and 6 hours. Seems they finished their KYC break.
https://bitfence.io/

Saw this too. I was about asking when the kyc will be completed. The team did the kyc implementation really fast. This is the fastest i have seen a project done kyc.

Yeah, they've also implemented a total token supply as well, that's pretty cool! Im impressed with how quickly they implemented KYC also.

The implementation of the KYC process was ineed very quick. The counter with the sold HNY Token is cool, but how we can calculate the earnings and if they reached their softcap.With the different Bonus stages, it is impossible to calculate.

I got it all confused with the total supply at 22,547,902 HNY but scrolling down i still saw the max total supply ever minted will be 1 billion, i think they really did a good job with the clean UI and fast loading page but information should me more clearer

The max is 1 billion, but it also says that the tokens are minted on demand so there is not any pre-minting. If there is just 50 million tokens minted on the sale, then that is the total supply.
Wow that is amazing, then they don't have to burn any unsold tokens because there are no unsold tokens this is the first ico i have seen doing this.

I actually really wish this is so, I am quite very hopeful it turns out the way it has been stated here, not burning at all and minting the needed is already a big deal for the project

This will reduce the unnecessary work, and is way more efficient. Minting on sale should be the standard actually. After the sale you will not have to deal with the unsold tokens. Be like this !

Sometimes greed get in the way, how can anyone explain how a project could raise a soft cap, reach its softcap and still decides to sell "unnecessary" tokens as a form of bonus  Huh The things we witness each day in this space smh

What are you even talking about? Softcap is the minimum amount needed for the project to go ahead, the hardcap is the maximum.. So they still have a way to go before they reach their hardcap, so hardly 'unnecessary' tokens as it'll be extra funds for additional staff and marketing etc..

I just realized I used "Softcap" twice lol, autocorrect error from my end.

I meant to say "raise softcap and reached hardcap"

So I actually believe there shouldn't be need for selling any token again since a project have reached both its base amount and even the maximum amount they can run with
Activity: 266
Merit: 107

Activity: 532

I think we can expect an article about partnerships in a short time as we all know that the conference was a big success for the team.

It would maybe be an official announcement rather than an article. And I don't think it's just going to be a single partnership news we might have to be expecting to hear multiple partnership news updates from them.
still 16 days until the the MVP goes live and the stingminer can be bought
So it's good that today the World Cup begins. So I can pass the wait a bit:-)

When the token sale is ending? Is there is any change in dates? because there was few days token sale pause for KYC verification process?

I don’t think they have confirmed yet I would imagine it’s possible we would see an extension or slight slip depending on how the ico goes we should hear something. Asking the team on telegram maybe would be best to find out

I would think the same; I am not sure how well the sale went from their perspective. I think it went well and I understand that tokens might need to be redistributed especially that the bounty looks like it is more than the actual contribution.

To be sincere i don't think the sale is going well. There has not been any movement in the progress bar for long and the total supply has not increased also.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

I think we can expect an article about partnerships in a short time as we all know that the conference was a big success for the team.
Pages:
Jump to: