Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK - page 31. (Read 30000 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
I have checked the Bitfence website and they reopened the ICO. Furthermore there is a counter for MVP launch in 19 days and 6 hours. Seems they finished their KYC break.
https://bitfence.io/

Saw this too. I was about asking when the kyc will be completed. The team did the kyc implementation really fast. This is the fastest i have seen a project done kyc.

Yeah, they've also implemented a total token supply as well, that's pretty cool! Im impressed with how quickly they implemented KYC also.

The implementation of the KYC process was ineed very quick. The counter with the sold HNY Token is cool, but how we can calculate the earnings and if they reached their softcap.With the different Bonus stages, it is impossible to calculate.

I got it all confused with the total supply at 22,547,902 HNY but scrolling down i still saw the max total supply ever minted will be 1 billion, i think they really did a good job with the clean UI and fast loading page but information should me more clearer

The max is 1 billion, but it also says that the tokens are minted on demand so there is not any pre-minting. If there is just 50 million tokens minted on the sale, then that is the total supply.

You are right mate, the max token supply is 1 billion HNY, but the maximum for the TGE is 500 million token. 200 million HNY token are reserved for the mining pool.

Yep it’s a good split up to allow for the reward for mining as they need to think ahead for the next several years and longterm growth expectations to run and maintain the platform longterm
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I love that you care about our security, so users will be able to focus on developing their business!
This team has a great idea!
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
I have checked the Bitfence website and they reopened the ICO. Furthermore there is a counter for MVP launch in 19 days and 6 hours. Seems they finished their KYC break.

Saw this too. I was about asking when the kyc will be completed. The team did the kyc implementation really fast. This is the fastest i have seen a project done kyc.

Yeah, they've also implemented a total token supply as well, that's pretty cool! Im impressed with how quickly they implemented KYC also.

The implementation of the KYC process was ineed very quick. The counter with the sold HNY Token is cool, but how we can calculate the earnings and if they reached their softcap.With the different Bonus stages, it is impossible to calculate.

I got it all confused with the total supply at 22,547,902 HNY but scrolling down i still saw the max total supply ever minted will be 1 billion, i think they really did a good job with the clean UI and fast loading page but information should me more clearer

The max is 1 billion, but it also says that the tokens are minted on demand so there is not any pre-minting. If there is just 50 million tokens minted on the sale, then that is the total supply.

You are right mate, the max token supply is 1 billion HNY, but the maximum for the TGE is 500 million token. 200 million HNY token are reserved for the mining pool.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

Activity: 728
Merit: 10
What I liked about this project is that BitFence have mentioned that they will protect our network at very low cost compared to RSA, McAfeez etc.

That's how they will attract their partners and  customers but as Time goes by the will subsequently increase the prices but at a lower percentage. Security is very expensive and
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
The basic thing that in the future it has ensured the progress of the business
Activity: 532
July will be a good month. Stingminer will be released, the MVP launches, lots of good news for Bitfence
and the interruption of the Tokensale is over, so you can buy tokens with 10% bonus!

Wow. Sales have resumed? That was fast, it was almost not noticeable that they paused their sales. I almost forgot about it.  It was a fast KYC process indeed.

I am also surprised. would have thought the implementation of the KYC lasts at least until July. but apparently Bitfence has better partners than some other ICOs :-)

This is very fast service from BitFence team. I have seen some ICO taking a month for KYC, but BitFence's partners are really good and KYC process was Very quick.

Shows the efficiency of the team and they have actually got a proper planned procedure in place, which always gives investors and the community a bit more confidence behind the project.

I agree. Document submissions and verification should not take long time if procedure is properly defined and team know what to do and when.

Exactly, it's just as easy as submitting a form online for verification. It surprises me when I see some projects take long breaks for this process. Well maybe they have different approaches to these things though
Activity: 672
July will be a good month. Stingminer will be released, the MVP launches, lots of good news for Bitfence
and the interruption of the Tokensale is over, so you can buy tokens with 10% bonus!

Wow. Sales have resumed? That was fast, it was almost not noticeable that they paused their sales. I almost forgot about it.  It was a fast KYC process indeed.

I am also surprised. would have thought the implementation of the KYC lasts at least until July. but apparently Bitfence has better partners than some other ICOs :-)

This is very fast service from BitFence team. I have seen some ICO taking a month for KYC, but BitFence's partners are really good and KYC process was Very quick.

Shows the efficiency of the team and they have actually got a proper planned procedure in place, which always gives investors and the community a bit more confidence behind the project.

Yea, it beats my imagination as to how fast they were able to pull this off, that's some really fast team they got their and i think they just gave out a sign that they mean serious business, thought it will take weeks for them to like complete the whole process, that's quite lovely of them and i hope to see other process get implemented as fast as the KYC
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 420

I agree. Document submissions and verification should not take long time if procedure is properly defined and team know what to do and when.

I was very astonished, that the Bitfence ICO was restarted so early. The implementation of the KYC process was indeed very fast. I don't know, why some other projects need much longer for this.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
What I liked about this project is that BitFence have mentioned that they will protect our network at very low cost compared to RSA, McAfeez etc.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Activity: 672
Looking forward to seeing how Bitfence get on at The World Blockchain Forum, they have been given a good time slot for 45 minutes and I bet they have an interesting presentation lined up. It will be nice to see if there is a big increase in investments in their token sale afterwards.

Nice one, that's the avenue we have all been seeking, i think they should use this avenue judiciously and unleash all they've got on this and it will be nice to see some sort of partnership deals and all that after the end of the presentation, i believe bitfence will be able to pull some decent strings and deliver what the community has always wanted, which is a viable product/service

And glad to know also that token generation event has re-commenced, i actually thought it will continue by July 1 but they came back very early, this only shows dedication and hardwork on the part of Bitfence, one could easily trust their money with them

Well they did say they were just trying to get things settled and arranged I imagine the team managed to get things in order faster than everyone expected which is great news in the end for investors and the project

It is a good thing that they are doing it fast. At least you can expect now that they are trying their best. Better work hard, and not be lazy. Actually when is the The World Blockchain Forum ?

Yes, i love the new updates coming in and the fact that they are not relaxing but instead spreading the bitfence campaign is a good thing and i hope to see the whole campaign thing begin to yield results, i believe things will soon be turning around for the better and we can all get to see the bitfence product in action and appreciate its effectiveness
Activity: 406
Merit: 2

Was there even pause? Because I don't even noticed this token sale pause. BitFence is very good team and they have selected good partners.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

Woohoo,

you see so many projects delay due to KYC but with BitFence this doesn't seem to be the case. Good work guys and will be good to see how the sales go with the 10% bonus

I am very impressed with the team.. Kyc implementation was very fast and they resumed by announcing mvp released by next month..

Talk about a good way to keep investors happy and optimistic, looking forward to MVP release.

Wow. Sales have resumed? That was fast, it was almost not noticeable that they paused their sales. I almost forgot about it.  It was a fast KYC process indeed.

Woohoo,

you see so many projects delay due to KYC but with BitFence this doesn't seem to be the case. Good work guys and will be good to see how the sales go with the 10% bonus

I am very impressed with the team.. Kyc implementation was very fast and they resumed by announcing mvp released by next month..
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Amazing news it i would recommend to buy now if you are interested as you can get a good bonus and they are releasing a lot at the end of the month.

Yeah I would say now is an excellent time to invest, investors could make a very good return on Bitfence during these bad market conditions as they have raised significant funds and they’re making real strides with development. KYC has also been implemented so investors will not need to worry about that. Looking forward to sting miner release and I don’t think it will be long until they open their online shop.

I think the MVP announcement would be the real deal if it is released. I hope they release a working version too. At least we will get to jump in early and make good mining rewards.

Yeah me too, I’m buzzing for Bitfence’s MVP release, I think that’s going to attract a lot of new investors after that people can see what the project will look like in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: