Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK - page 59. (Read 30027 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I see alot of people reporting their articles on multiple platforms and then submitting everylink in the spreadsheet.. Is that allowed..?

Check the rules, if it isn't there then it is maybe allowed ! Or you could also ask it on their Telegram if they have a bounty channel then it would be easy to ask it and get a answer.

There is an Ann thread that is dedicated to bitfence bounty here

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyclosed-bitfence-remove-hackers-from-your-network-3270642

He could also ask his questions in the bitfence telegram channel here https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@bitfence

I have already participated in the bounty program and hope that I will get good BitFence tokens. But thanks for sharing the link here, it will help new visitors.
Activity: 238
Exactly the way this ico is structured it’s honestly a pretty solid time to invest thanks to the crap going on with the market  it might be a winning period for new investors actually

I agree with you. It's time to buy/invest in some good tokens. I know usually market start moving up but I am happy it's not moving up fast. It's giving me chance to buy more and more good tokens.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
Exactly the way this ico is structured it’s honestly a pretty solid time to invest thanks to the crap going on with the market  it might be a winning period for new investors actually

My strategy is to buy low and sell high. I do not know why people are panicking when they see that the market is falling hard. This is normal in crypto.

Same here.. The market is bound to rise and fall and nothing can change that. You just need to know how to handle your emotions to this circumstances.
Activity: 490
From my understanding the process for miners to earn HNY token involves being able to capture hackers trying to hack Bitfence network and then share this threat with Bitfence, once Bitfence validates the threat with Bitfence risk scoring mechanism you get rewarded. The whole process looks like fun i'll be sure to partake in this.

I generally do not mine nor am I comfortable with it though but owing the way the mining operation of Bitfence has been structured and with the fact that energy consumption will be minimal, this is where I do love to start mining

BitFence mining system is totally different from the once I've encountered. It basically doesn't need much from you, all you've got to do is to join Bitfence network with your honeypot in place and once a hacker comes knocking you share this threat and you're done.

I think that is one their core proposition being able to mine using commodity hardware; you don't really need to have a said GPU or processing power you can just get an off the self PI and install the miner in there.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Fundico.com is topest rating website is given 7.1/10 rating which is seems to be good rating considered.

https://foundico.com/ico/bitfence.html
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

My strategy is to buy low and sell high. I do not know why people are panicking when they see that the market is falling hard. This is normal in crypto.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
The goal for Stage 1 is 2000 Ethereum right ? What will happen if they don't reach that ? Will they just continue with Stage 2, because the hardcap is more than 2000 ETH.

I'm fairly certain that Bitfence will continue with Stage 2 of their token sale, they might even extend the token sale or reduce their hard cap total if they feel like they can set a more realistic target.

I think problem is with the gap between softcap and hardcap. People might be thinking , Ifroject can start with small amount then why they need this big money.
In my opinion, BitFence should change this hardcap.

Well, I think it's a good thing - soft cap is nice and low so the project will go ahead no matter what; shows they have a good ambition. I'm not fussed about the big hard cap, the more money they have the easier it will be to deploy and get the project to the next stage

Yeah Bitfence's hard cap in USD is $50,000,000 this is a very high figure and it is a lot higher than the soft cap of $3,000,000.

It's nice to have big goals but I think the team needs to be realistic, I would revise the hard cap total and maybe lower it to a more achievable figure.
If they said goal is 2000 ETH then how they will calculate this softcap amount. Because of ETH price is not a stable. Today it is hit low 575. Then how they will decide it their 3,000,000 amount USD?

I agree with you, i think they should just stick to the hardcap based on  ethet or rather use a fixed eth value to calculate the hardcap.

I think they must have made their estimates based on a lower ETH price so that even the fluctuations in price will not affect them. Just my thought though. I Mean some other projects do similar statement of hardcap on ETH and they survive. So there must be a way round it.

Agree. But how estimated price. I mean if $ 3,000,000 they need for soft cap as we know ETH continuously falling then how they will reach their target? I mean if ETH hit again 500$ then how they will calculate amount with 2000 ETH goals?

I was already irritated from the beginning that they specify soft- and hardcap in Fiat, but everywhere else only ETH specify. We should really discuss this once in the telegram channel with the devs

I believe they have the price of ETH pegged to 1 ETH = $600 USD hence why it is still 1 ETH = 6000 HNY tokens.

True an admin talked about it in their telegram today when he said the price is pegged in dollar but 1eth = 6000 HNY in the website still despite the fluctuations of Ether, I didn't think I this direction, at least it's an advantage getting some token now

So you get the 6000 HNY now a lot cheaper than a week ago. You just have to put fiat in ETH and buy HNY. Thus, the price loss of recent days has a positive side
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Can AI protect us from hackers? Why do we need AI? Very interesting and useful article:

https://medium.com/@bitfence/bitfence-can-ai-protect-us-from-hackers-4855efc75908

Thanks for sharing the article. BitFence uses AI to identify and risk score cyber threats, AI can protect us from hackers.

Interesting part on how AI can protect us from hackers, BitFence proposed interesting methods

Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
The goal for Stage 1 is 2000 Ethereum right ? What will happen if they don't reach that ? Will they just continue with Stage 2, because the hardcap is more than 2000 ETH.

I'm fairly certain that Bitfence will continue with Stage 2 of their token sale, they might even extend the token sale or reduce their hard cap total if they feel like they can set a more realistic target.

I think problem is with the gap between softcap and hardcap. People might be thinking , Ifroject can start with small amount then why they need this big money.

Well, I think it's a good thing - soft cap is nice and low so the project will go ahead no matter what; shows they have a good ambition. I'm not fussed about the big hard cap, the more money they have the easier it will be to deploy and get the project to the next stage

Yeah Bitfence's hard cap in USD is $50,000,000 this is a very high figure and it is a lot higher than the soft cap of $3,000,000.

It's nice to have big goals but I think the team needs to be realistic, I would revise the hard cap total and maybe lower it to a more achievable figure.
If they said goal is 2000 ETH then how they will calculate this softcap amount. Because of ETH price is not a stable. Today it is hit low 575. Then how they will decide it their 3,000,000 amount USD?

I agree with you, i think they should just stick to the hardcap based on  ethet or rather use a fixed eth value to calculate the hardcap.

I think they must have made their estimates based on a lower ETH price so that even the fluctuations in price will not affect them. Just my thought though. I Mean some other projects do similar statement of hardcap on ETH and they survive. So there must be a way round it.

Agree. But how estimated price. I mean if $ 3,000,000 they need for soft cap as we know ETH continuously falling then how they will reach their target? I mean if ETH hit again 500$ then how they will calculate amount with 2000 ETH goals?

I was already irritated from the beginning that they specify soft- and hardcap in Fiat, but everywhere else only ETH specify. We should really discuss this once in the telegram channel with the devs

I believe they have the price of ETH pegged to 1 ETH = $600 USD hence why it is still 1 ETH = 6000 HNY tokens.

True an admin talked about it in their telegram today when he said the price is pegged in dollar but 1eth = 6000 HNY in the website still despite the fluctuations of Ether, I didn't think I this direction, at least it's an advantage getting some token now
Activity: 406
Merit: 2

I found the Bitfence USD Hard cap on here: https://foundico.com/ico/bitfence.html

Most soft caps/hard caps are set in dollars, this is because it makes it easier for investors to interpret.

Thanks for sharing the link. I was also confused about the softcap amount as I was thinking its only mentioned in ETH and not in USD.
Activity: 238
Can AI protect us from hackers? Why do we need AI? Very interesting and useful article:

https://medium.com/@bitfence/bitfence-can-ai-protect-us-from-hackers-4855efc75908

Thanks for sharing the article. BitFence uses AI to identify and risk score cyber threats, AI can protect us from hackers.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
This is a nice and wonderful project. It's a cutting edge idea and a great investment!

It's a great project with some innovative ideas, I haven't seen many IT Security projects like BitFence which is why I think the project could grow massively.

Check out this ICO review here to learn more about the project
https://icobench.com/ico/bitfence/ratings

Yeap, Bitfence is deserve for this rating. Everywhere is 5.0 but why profile rating 4.3 only? That bitfence have to do something for 100% good rating.

Even as it stands now, they are still having a good rate when compared to some other projects. Even though 100% is better but this is still good.
Something can never be 100% usually it would be a scam then but Bitfence has honest experts rating and it is still very high.
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
From my understanding the process for miners to earn HNY token involves being able to capture hackers trying to hack Bitfence network and then share this threat with Bitfence, once Bitfence validates the threat with Bitfence risk scoring mechanism you get rewarded. The whole process looks like fun i'll be sure to partake in this.

I generally do not mine nor am I comfortable with it though but owing the way the mining operation of Bitfence has been structured and with the fact that energy consumption will be minimal, this is where I do love to start mining

BitFence mining system is totally different from the once I've encountered. It basically doesn't need much from you, all you've got to do is to join Bitfence network with your honeypot in place and once a hacker comes knocking you share this threat and you're done.

Yeah, I feel like the word 'mining' might have been an oversight from the marketing/dev team, it seems to be causing alot of confusion.  Perhaps something like 'staking' or 'forging' would have been a better choice, as essentially the StingMiner functions much like a Masternode. It sits in your network and you get paid for uptime, and fingerprints of hackers successfully reported back to the network, there is no block solving going on, so it is the typical mining everyone expects.

I think so too or it could have been a strategic decision, as soon as people see they can buy a RPI for $35 and 'mine' $HNY tokens then it will attract a lot of attention. Could you call it Proof of Hack/PoH? That would of been quite a good slogan to use for marketing/promo 'first project using PoH algo'.
Activity: 532
This is a nice and wonderful project. It's a cutting edge idea and a great investment!

It's a great project with some innovative ideas, I haven't seen many IT Security projects like BitFence which is why I think the project could grow massively.

Check out this ICO review here to learn more about the project
https://icobench.com/ico/bitfence/ratings

Yeap, Bitfence is deserve for this rating. Everywhere is 5.0 but why profile rating 4.3 only? That bitfence have to do something for 100% good rating.

Even as it stands now, they are still having a good rate when compared to some other projects. Even though 100% is better but this is still good.
Activity: 252

So this basically means that the HNY tokens are pegged to USD? since the rate ETH/USD seems preconfigured
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Yeah, I feel like the word 'mining' might have been an oversight from the marketing/dev team, it seems to be causing alot of confusion.  Perhaps something like 'staking' or 'forging' would have been a better choice, as essentially the StingMiner functions much like a Masternode. It sits in your network and you get paid for uptime, and fingerprints of hackers successfully reported back to the network, there is no block solving going on, so it is the typical mining everyone expects.
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I found the Bitfence USD Hard cap on here: https://foundico.com/ico/bitfence.html

Most soft caps/hard caps are set in dollars, this is because it makes it easier for investors to interpret.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Pages:
Jump to: