Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥[ICO]🏁 BITRACE 🏁-🏎To build a FORMULA 1 City🏎PRE-ICO LIVE 30% Bonus - page 2. (Read 16498 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 259
I am an architect by education and participated in the implementation of real projects! That what is planned in the roadmap is not less than 100.000.000 $, I am very concerned about this project - for the collected money you can only develop a project and infrastructure.
You are absolutely right, for the money that they collected during the ICO, you can only make a project layout of the city. And people who are ready to invest in such a project will not participate in the ICO.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Greetings ! The key object that in the future it has guarantee the development of the project!
Activity: 14
Hi, all!
The key object that in the future it has guarantee the progress of the idea.
Activity: 29
Their idea is rather attractive in my opinion! Unblemished project, engaging vision!  Good luck.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
I am an architect by education and participated in the implementation of real projects! That what is planned in the roadmap is not less than 100.000.000 $, I am very concerned about this project - for the collected money you can only develop a project and infrastructure.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 259
any proggres on roadmap for F1 in tunisia? i see on token.store is no buyer there, just one buyer and its very cheap, i hope this project make real circuit not jus a video...
The project requires a lot of money, it's hard for me to imagine what can be done on a soft cap. Without large private investors it will be very difficult to continue.
its a scam project they didnt even collected 3 million $ they said 5 exchage in mai they dont reply everyone got this shitty token is selling i got 20 $ for 15 weeks of signature
Initially, the project was very fancy and difficult to implement. The implementation of such a project requires a lot of money, and it is not tens of millions, and possibly billions.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Your plans are clear and very transparent. We hope for the success of this promising coin and to be include as one of the succesful coins in cryptoworld. What is the stage of development of the platform?
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
they became more active when before and during ico but now they never update any progress anymore...and where is your news about collecting funds from IPO and the others??dont tell me you re gonna only depending on funds from your ico...as bounty hunter honestly i dont care about which exchanger your token gonna listed...but if you never make any good news about your project then people will call you a scam and your token become shitcoin...and stop kicking and blocking your telegram members who wants more info about ur recent program like your airdrop with bdx...i dont get it why you make airdrop with these token holder...what is benefit from it??it will only add more supply and dumping...please stop hiding and continue ur project
Activity: 26
Hey dev's. I hope this plan will be success and can be arrived the hard cap of Token Sales!
Activity: 1247
Merit: 295
Palestine
any proggres on roadmap for F1 in tunisia? i see on token.store is no buyer there, just one buyer and its very cheap, i hope this project make real circuit not jus a video...
The project requires a lot of money, it's hard for me to imagine what can be done on a soft cap. Without large private investors it will be very difficult to continue.
its a scam project they didnt even collected 3 million $ they said 5 exchage in mai they dont reply everyone got this shitty token is selling i got 20 $ for 15 weeks of signature
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1025
Activity: 28
Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/bitrace   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
Dear developers, don't ignore my question, for the account of what funds will the whole city be built? The funds collected by ICO will be enough for you maximum for the project part and exploration work, please clarify this point. Where can I see the stages of financing and expenditures of funds?
Activity: 12
It looks of this business will be preferably in the near future!  Good luck team.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
Activity: 420
Merit: 69
Hello. When will the distribution of the bounty HuhHuh
Yes, I am also interested in this question. The campaign's bounty manager closed the bonus topic. Therefore, we ask here. I apologize in advance.
Activity: 686
Merit: 180
from Ayme on Tele : He/she said BITRACE Token distribution for Bounty participants started today
be patien and keep calm, you will get BRF Token soon Cheesy

https://etherscan.io/token/0x86616f32078cac9b70c6f1c45c28fa668d68fc2d
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
Activity: 394
Merit: 129
We are pleased to announce that our partner BDX coin will distribute a Crypto-Rewards in BRF Token for the BDXcoin Holders on June 15 (For 10 BDX = 1 BRF).

Learn more: https://medium.com/@marketingBDX/first-crypto-dividends-to-be-distributed-on-june-15-1dd3c20630d7

BDXcoin website : https://www.bdxcoin.com/en/

fork, swap, bonus or this is a marketing move
Activity: 394
Merit: 129
20 000 000 BRF worth 3 000 000 US$  and now they make it 700000 token any comment ? so i worked 15 week to get 150 $ ? wow

say thank you that at least something happens , some projects have been closed much sooner

although of course upsets
Pages:
Jump to: