Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥[ICO]🏁 BITRACE 🏁-🏎To build a FORMULA 1 City🏎PRE-ICO LIVE 30% Bonus - page 8. (Read 16498 times)

Activity: 471
Merit: 0
Activity: 114
Is it possible to invest from Switzerland?

Yes you can invest from Switzerland ( we accept : ETH, BTC, BCH, USD and Euro ).

https://bitrace.bdswiss.com/register-step1
Hello and a good day,

i have seen your project and looks interesting. You also have a bounty program or need a german translation from your ANN thread?

Regards

Thank you for your support, yes we need a a german translation.

please contact '' jamalaezaz '' : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/jamalaezaz-721115

Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
Where can I see how much money is collected at the moment? On the website I couldn't find this information, but already 5 days for investment has passed.

the details are not public yet.. but I got the news that they've already passed the Presale softcap..

I would like to give a warm congratulations to Bitrace Project and Team.
I do not see any information about "presale softcap". Did you mean softcap for whole ICO (presale and tokensale) - 3 mln USD?

A Great NEWS Will published soon,
you will find all informations about funds raised in BITRACE website.
Thanks.

Good. Because it is desirable to see the success of the project. I'm sure ICO is going well, because the project seems promising
Activity: 126
This is a new concept where one token can be used for three international corporate services at once. An excellent economic innovation maneuver in the midst of intense business competition especially to attract the attention of investor cryptocurrency which further able to widen the wider international market share in the hope of able to generate big profits.
Activity: 3
Is it possible to invest from Switzerland?
legendary
Activity: 3794
Merit: 2499
Hello and a good day,

i have seen your project and looks interesting. You also have a bounty program or need a german translation from your ANN thread?

Regards
Where can I see how much money is collected at the moment? On the website I couldn't find this information, but already 5 days for investment has passed.

the details are not public yet.. but I got the news that they've already passed the Presale softcap..

I do not see any information about "presale softcap". Did you mean softcap for whole ICO (presale and tokensale) - 3 mln USD?

A Great NEWS Will published soon,
you will find all informations about funds raised in BITRACE website.
Thanks.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
What happens if the 57 million is not met? Which I'm sure it will meet, but just for general knowledge
Activity: 1428
Merit: 537

copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Since people are supporting now, let me use this opportunity to inquire about something. I know the ICO is not mandatory for us citizens and is it mandatory if you are a bounty hunter and not an investor? Thanks to whoever provides the answer.

Yes Sir, this absolutely correct.
I know pre ICO is live right now but what happens if the hardcap is reached in this period before main ICO?

because 60 million for such a project should not be hard to achieve and good luck BITRACE looking forward to the FORMULA 1 City.

If we reach the Hard Cap prior to the ICO phase, we will continue with the ICO and an over funding is more than welcome.
hey what happened? pre-ico sold out already? how many tokens are now sold?  how many tokens are allocated there? omg i'm a bit late for that.

Pre-ICO phase 1 : 1 ETH = 9000 BRF + 30% BONUS ( From 25 Jan 2018 to 05 Feb 2018 )

Token allocated ( Pre-ICO phase 1 ) : 50 000 000 BRF

The number of token sold will be on BITRACE website soon.

BUY BITRACE TOKEN & GET 30 % BONUS : https://bitrace.bdswiss.com/register-step1 
Several people have already left comments on your ICO page: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/bitrace-17344 It would be great if you will follow your page and help your potential investors.

Thank you, we will answer their question.
brand new
Activity: 0
Several people have already left comments on your ICO page: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/bitrace-17344 It would be great if you will follow your page and help your potential investors.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
hey what happened? pre-ico sold out already? how many tokens are now sold?  how many tokens are allocated there? omg i'm a bit late for that.
Activity: 257
Since people are supporting now, let me use this opportunity to inquire about something. I know the ICO is not mandatory for us citizens and is it mandatory if you are a bounty hunter and not an investor? Thanks to whoever provides the answer.
Activity: 581
Merit: 108
I know pre ICO is live right now but what happens if the hardcap is reached in this period before main ICO?

because 60 million for such a project should not be hard to achieve and good luck BITRACE looking forward to the FORMULA 1 City.
Pages:
Jump to: