Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitRent - platform for investing and monitoring building construction - page 55. (Read 47762 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Hello everyone! Tell me please, when does the pre-sale start and what bonus can I get during it?
You’re just in time! Pre-sale started on November 24 and you can get a 40 percent bonus when buying tokens!

For how long will the discount be available and when will the pre-sale close?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
〽️ICOrating〽️ has just provided us with assessment: Hype-Score: Very HIGH. RISK-SCORE: MEDIUM. ifno: http://icorating.com/project/776/BitRenta

Activity: 252
It looks like a beautiful project. We have seen real estate rental systems before.
There is a benefit to follow Smiley If the team works well, their chances are high.
Hello, Thx for you feedback, we put together a team of professionals with innovative thinking. Some of them are talented architects, while others have huge ICO experience with numerous successful projects worldwide. Our team members always take trainings, improve their knowledge, skills as well as qualification. You can find more information in Team section on our website. We try very hard to maximize our project for you  Wink
Of course, it’s great. I like the idea of your project. But I was wondering how long will it take me to carry out formalities concerning investment in construction of one project
Activity: 252
Good day! Does anyone know if there are restrictions on the minimum purchase of tokens during the ICO?
Greetings to you. Yes, there is a restriction, but very little. The minimum amount of tokens that you can buy is one token for 0.01 ETH.
Good day! Does anyone know if there are restrictions on the minimum purchase of tokens during the ICO?
Activity: 350
Good afternoon, friends. It seems that the project is good, I’m interested in it. I think it should have great opportunities. And is there already information about in real estate from which countries can the users of the platform invest?
Very good question. I like this project because there will be no geographical restrictions, so users get access to the global real estate market. In general, there will be many opportunities to multiply your capital.
Are you kidding? The largest companies spend a huge amount of time and money to enter the global real estate market, and you think that BitRent will be able to enter it right after launch?
You should not be so skeptical about this project and its possibilities. I talked to the creators at one of the conferences, and they told me that initially they plan to start working in the partner real estate market in order to start earning the first profit and develop the platform functionality. Only in the future, when moving to a decentralized model, when they have enough resources, they plan to enter the global real estate market.
Many thanks for correcting me. But even an access to the partner market for primary real estate is great. Not many companies can go so far in their development.
You provided a lot of information, now I'm more aware of the work and prospects of BitRent. And do you know is there a difference in the profitability of investment between the partner and global primary real estate markets?
Activity: 205
Good afternoon, friends. It seems that the project is good, I’m interested in it. I think it should have great opportunities. And is there already information about in real estate from which countries can the users of the platform invest?
Very good question. I like this project because there will be no geographical restrictions, so users get access to the global real estate market. In general, there will be many opportunities to multiply your capital.
Are you kidding? The largest companies spend a huge amount of time and money to enter the global real estate market, and you think that BitRent will be able to enter it right after launch?
You should not be so skeptical about this project and its possibilities. I talked to the creators at one of the conferences, and they told me that initially they plan to start working in the partner real estate market in order to start earning the first profit and develop the platform functionality. Only in the future, when moving to a decentralized model, when they have enough resources, they plan to enter the global real estate market.
Many thanks for correcting me. But even an access to the partner market for primary real estate is great. Not many companies can go so far in their development.
Activity: 336
Hello everyone! Tell me please, when does the pre-sale start and what bonus can I get during it?
You’re just in time! Pre-sale started on November 24 and you can get a 40 percent bonus when buying tokens!
Activity: 392
I am interested in an important point: if I invest in the construction of a building, will my ownership be fixed somewhere?

Of course. As far as I know, after fixing the payment in a smart contract, the investor's ownership is entered in a special registry In BitRent. As a matter of the fact, if you decide to sell your share, the name of the owner of the property will be changed in this register. It’s a very convenient scheme of work.
It's good that ownership is fixed on the platform. Do you think the developers took care of the security of this registry so that no one could change the data in it?
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
I am interested in an important point: if I invest in the construction of a building, will my ownership be fixed somewhere?

Of course. As far as I know, after fixing the payment in a smart contract, the investor's ownership is entered in a special registry In BitRent. As a matter of the fact, if you decide to sell your share, the name of the owner of the property will be changed in this register. It’s a very convenient scheme of work.
Activity: 392
I really like the idea of translating data on 9 parameters from sensors. And I’m wondering if the approximate power consumption of the building due to these sensors is calculated even before the end of construction?
Hi, on this stage we can not provide this data, you can follow our updates and news, thanks for your question.
Most often, audit companies work bad but receive a lot of money for this; it’s good that you want to strike them out. Are you going to completely refuse using their services or will any intermediaries of theirs remain?
Hello, yes, we will consider the possibility of attracting audit companies for expert evaluation
Activity: 406
I really like the idea of translating data on 9 parameters from sensors. And I’m wondering if the approximate power consumption of the building due to these sensors is calculated even before the end of construction?
Pages:
Jump to: