Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitRent - platform for investing and monitoring building construction - page 59. (Read 47762 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Which contemporary technologies are used in process of such a construction now?
I think that the list is very big, so it’s difficult to name all of them. With regard to BitRent, the buildings referred to their platform will be constructed using RIFD tags and BIM simulation technology. Read more in WP.
Activity: 350
Which contemporary technologies are used in process of such a construction now?
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
How will economical efficiency of construction change if the builder uses “green technology”?

I would like to understand why the whole discussion here is going towards green tech? Is that something the project promised? I couldn't find anything about it?
Activity: 280
What leads to decline of waste when using a building which was constructed on “green” technology?
Activity: 142
Due to what materials is it possible to decline CO2 emissions when constructing a building using “green” technologies?
Good afternoon. Are time limits of constructions of a building using “green” technologies different from traditional options?
How will economical efficiency of construction change if the builder uses “green technology”?
Decline in constructions costs lead to increase of the overall capitalization of the building, it’s very profitable for investors.
Is there information including calculations on the extent to which constructions costs decline sand building capitalizations increases?
Activity: 70
Decline in constructions costs lead to increase of the overall capitalization of the building, it’s very profitable for investors.
Activity: 336
Will you focus on developed or developing regions? Why did you make such a choice?
Activity: 392
If there isn’t foreseen growth of real estate market, will it affect the project negatively?
Activity: 294
Good afternoon. Will it be possible to invest in construction of sports facilities (for example, football stadiums) via BitRent?
Activity: 378
Perfect Deal — 40%-30%-25% OFF

Presale start 24.11!!
Activity: 392
Good afternoon. Will value of the tokens grow if the profitability of the platform grows more slowly than you planned?
Activity: 252
Will the value of the tokens be fixed during the ICO or may it change in different situations?
Activity: 406
What is the maximum number of tokens that a single investor can buy?
What part of the tokens will the project's founders leave for themselves? In what cases will they be used in the future?
Greetings Smiley Smiley
Join our chat about ICO: https://t.me/bitrentio (Telegram) There we answer your questions quicker. Wink Wink
Good afternoon. Tell me please, can I invest one part of investment in one object in Bitcoins, and another one in RNT tokens?

Hello, thanks for question. Tokens will be sold during Presale and ICO, and investment in the objects-after the launch of the platform.
Therefore, it is better to buy tokens now, especially as long as they have a discount and as a future investor it will receive an additional bonus.
In which purses can I store RNT tokens or will I be able to leave them on the balance of the BitRent account?

Hello, thanks for your question. You can store tokens in your etherium wallet
Also you can leave them on our balance sheet and transfer to your wallet at any time after the start of ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: