Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡📢 BitStash Marketplace - STASH Token - Buy & Sell Products 📢⚡ - page 3. (Read 14273 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Reserve Korean translation!
Please ask Korean translation to me!

Thanks,
Activity: 168
Hope can compete with other competitors which has gone ahead ... because such a platform already a lot who use .. good luck
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Is the project targets the electronic gadgets only?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 100
First thought after knowing your project that crypto payment will help me a lot to buy something from your country because sometimes I like to buy anything from Amazon but struggle about payment there. But after exploring your shop, only few items available. I wish more item will come soon. One of your contender in this area is Cybermiles who had launched ICO last year and I hope you can catch their item quantity.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
very much Marketplace that grows on decentralized blockchain technology, we all hope that with so many platforms born like this will give trust to bitcoin so as not to be regarded again by world economists.
Activity: 420
a great project that will generate substantial income. provides convenience using cryptocurrency to buy and sell goods. hopefully the project runs smoothly and achieves the expected target, although it still needs more promotion.
Activity: 44
Great and promising project. Looking forward for development of the project and the implementation of the long term plan for the project. Wink

Thank you, there is a lot of opportunity for this project in terms of growth and longevity. Thank you for your words of encouragement! Smiley
Indeed a lot opportunities especially for game lover which i am not an exception.I really love games so much.
yes it's nice idea for game lover.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
Hi! Devs, what kind of programming language do you plan to use? Is there some code of this project already exist?

Yes code already exists. We use a combination of a few protocols but will not be releasing this information publicly. You can visit our website to view our current beta working product.

It is very good that you have a beta version. Now investors are not willing to invest in an ode just an idea. I wish you good luck in your implementation.
Activity: 64
i give you vote for kucoin exchange it is very nice project
copper member
Activity: 82
Merit: 3
BitStash Marketplace Buy & Sell with Crypto
is ICO start?

Yes the primary ICO has started.
copper member
Hi! Devs, what kind of programming language do you plan to use? Is there some code of this project already exist?

Yes code already exists. We use a combination of a few protocols but will not be releasing this information publicly. You can visit our website to view our current beta working product.
Activity: 294
copper member
Bump, thread updated to reflect the New Android Mobile Application.
copper member
Hi dev.
I want to ask , are you will be give investor or token holder deviden every quartal if they hold this token after token sell ended ?

It will be considered as dividends as this would label our project as a security. However a portion of the fees raised to maintain the platform (10%) will be airdropped to token holders at the end of each quarter as a reward for holding the token.
copper member
Tell me pls, is the project closed?
Raised 4 ETH...

Hello, thank you for your concern. Yes the ICO is still on going. We just released our mobile application for Android (Still in beta but released to the public, major updates will be happening to the mobile app as we progress and release the iOS version.

More marketing and awareness is being built to ensure we reach the soft cap goal.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
Tell me pls, is the project closed?
Raised 4 ETH...
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
BitStash has been listed on CoinRating, Check out their profile here: BitStash on CoinRating.co
Pages:
Jump to: