Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡📢 BitStash Marketplace - STASH Token - Buy & Sell Products 📢⚡ - page 6. (Read 14273 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
information about the sale of coins is very clear and attractive with a total supply of coins with a lot of coin prices are very cheap, what if there is a coin that does not sell whether it will be burning?
copper member
Activity: 82
Merit: 3
BitStash Marketplace Buy & Sell with Crypto
Bumped. Updated main thread. Included how to add a simple product for vendors.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
I'm currently observing this project, but can't evaluate it properly as the team missing completely. I actually don't understand why they are not exposing the team. It's just a marketplace. I would never consider it as good investment opportunity without the fundamental things. It is the most important part. Is the team capable at all to boost this marketplace? How in the world can you aim to be Amazon if no one knows who is behind this? Nonsense. I really like the idea of such marketplace and it will be in demand with the proper team. Also the SEED funding is done on website, never actually seen this before. Seed funding usually done with private investors or firms and never on public, this is RED flag to me. Means no one is interested. I will evaluate it properly if the team will be exposed. Thanks

I agree here...fully anonymous project...it's kind of suspicious. Hope they will solve it and we'll see people who stay behind this idea.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/bitstash-stash   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.
good also the development of this project and I think this project will make it easier to get a lot of support from participants and hopefully also many investors who join in this project.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
BitStash now in Russian!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.38320861

Ждy вcex для oбcyждeния.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Looking forward to this project I don't think I've seen a marketplace quite yet like this in the cryptoworld so far project seems very promising can't wait to get my stash tokens and looking forward to the bounty.
Activity: 434
Merit: 123
I'm currently observing this project, but can't evaluate it properly as the team missing completely. I actually don't understand why they are not exposing the team. It's just a marketplace. I would never consider it as good investment opportunity without the fundamental things. It is the most important part. Is the team capable at all to boost this marketplace? How in the world can you aim to be Amazon if no one knows who is behind this? Nonsense. I really like the idea of such marketplace and it will be in demand with the proper team. Also the SEED funding is done on website, never actually seen this before. Seed funding usually done with private investors or firms and never on public, this is RED flag to me. Means no one is interested. I will evaluate it properly if the team will be exposed. Thanks
Activity: 66
Good day! We added your project to the organizer for bounty hunters - http://liquidico.com/campaign/474.
copper member
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/bitstash-21709 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

Thank you I will be sure to let the team know you guys have added us!
Activity: 47
Pretty prepared as advertised. I added a follow-up list. I need to examine it a bit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Looks good . if investors find out about your project, success is possible, we need an advertising company . A good bounty company will be the key to success . My best regards
Activity: 282
Merit: 10
Hello! It is great that the ecommerce is developing and more and more companies are beginning to take cryptocurrency into account. You have stated that your BitStash Marketplace will be aimed at the whole world. So, how the delivery will conducted? Isn't it expensive to deliver goods from one corner of our planet to another?

Thank you for your question! BitStash will have dedicated platforms for Countries. "United States, the United Kingdom and Ireland, France, Canada, Germany, Italy, Spain, Russia, Netherlands, Australia, Brazil, Japan, China, India, and Mexico.

This will be included at the end of the ICO. Vendors can choose their shipping costs and can also select the Countries they ship or sell to.
Oh, you have such a good range of countries in your list. I am sure it will become a very successful and profitable ecommerce platform in the near future!
copper member
Found something interesting here. There is something that will be added in near future, that is game, computer market etc.
I hope it will be available soon, I'll wait curiously.

Hey! Yes these categories will be added soon, with additional categories as well. We are working some select people to become vendors and start offering these items.
copper member
Great and promising project. Looking forward for development of the project and the implementation of the long term plan for the project. Wink

Thank you, there is a lot of opportunity for this project in terms of growth and longevity. Thank you for your words of encouragement! Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Found something interesting here. There is something that will be added in near future, that is game, computer market etc.
I hope it will be available soon, I'll wait curiously.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
I checked your website. Project looks great. I can't see the team behind it though. Where can I get than information please. Thanks!
Activity: 27
copper member
hay managers, this would be good news for the crypto community, now we can use cryptocurrency to buy and sell goods, not many of us get a good idea like this, I hope, the project is a success

Thank you for your kind words. We hope the cryptocurrency community also see this as a great opportunity. This is something we have been preparing for almost over a year. It has been one of the major hindrances in the growth of cryptocurrency as a whole.
copper member
Pretty prepared as advertised. I added a follow-up list. I need to examine it a bit.

Thank you for supporting BitStash and the STASH Token. I would love to hear your list and possibly address some questions to potential investors.
Pages:
Jump to: