Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BoatPilot - integrated marine Navigation Service with AR capabilites - page 87. (Read 38063 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Greetings!

Hello, guys! I really want to invest quite big hip of money in this idea. But what if you do not get Soft Cap??? I strongly believe that it isn't possible but still???
If the Soft Cap is not reached during the TGE, all investments made will be returned to the investors.

Very original idea! But on what is your project earning? Paid downloading of individual charts? Additional service? If the service, then what?
The app will be absolutely free for the end users. BoatPilot is not only a navigator it is a marketplace that provides businesses of any size –from large brands to small seaside restaurants – effective and convenient access to, the international yachting market, which will reach $74.7 billion by 2022. Best of all, BoatPilot advertising works even when the user has no internet access.

Best wishes,
BoatPilot team.
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
Very original idea! But on what is your project earning? Paid downloading of individual charts? Additional service? If the service, then what?
Activity: 336
Hello, guys! I really want to invest quite big hip of money in this idea. But what if you do not get Soft Cap??? I strongly believe that it isn't possible but still???
Hallo!

I want to be in a list of participants. Could you include me?
Please, register on our website https://www.boatpilot.io/ and subscribe to our newsletter at https://www.boatpilot.io/. For information on bonuses and other details please address [email protected].

Has anybody already invested in the Private stage?
At the moment this information is not disclosed.

Do you have any other products except your app? And is it possible to by it for tokens?
BoatPilot consists of three components:
1. BoatPilot navigation
2. Pocket Skipper service app
3. BoatGod hardware module developed to collect data from onboard systems.

BoatGod and AR-glasses (in case of Hard Cap) will be able to buy with NAVI tokens, as well as the usual payment methods (credit cards, PayPal, etc.). All the detailed information you can find in White Paper https://www.boatpilot.io/docs/BoatPilot_White_Paper_EN.pdf

Best wishes,
BoatPilot team.
Activity: 308
Do you have any other products except your app? And is it possible to by it for tokens?
Activity: 381
Has anybody already invested in the Private stage?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I want to be in a list of participants. Could you include me?
Hello!

Will it be possible to use your navigator without Internet?
Yes, it will, as every Tablet is equipped with GLONASS or GPS system that are enough for charting the route.

I need to wait on March 1 to buy NAVI?
We are holding the Private Placement of TGE at the moment, that provides every participant with opportunity to get bonus up to 100%. The minimal investment amount at this stage is 25000$. The Public Placement will be taken in March, 1 with the minimal amount of investment of $7 (100 NAVI). Everyone is welcome to prticipate.

Best wishes,
BoatPilot team.
Activity: 35
I need to wait on March 1 to buy NAVI?
Activity: 358
Will it be possible to use your navigator without Internet?
Hello!

Hello, team! When the tokens will be available for distribution?
They will be available for transfer and trade almost right after the token-sale.

I*'m just interested in one question: how will BoatGod collect data from onboard systems. I mean how it cooperates with a boat?
This module connects directly to the onboard system of any vessel, collects marine data, and transfers it via Wi-Fi. BoatPilot looks like a small USB hard drive and you can connect it with your yacht using universal port NMEA 2000 and NMEA 0183  - standard port for all chart plotters. Almost all yachts have this port.

Best regards,
BoatPilot team.
Activity: 222
I*'m just interested in one question: how will BoatGod collect data from onboard systems. I mean how it cooperates with a boat?
Activity: 243
Hey! Looks like a good and interesting project. Will take part in ICO.
Activity: 322
a new project with a good and interesting concept, it is worth to be realized. I hope to participate in TGE and invest in this project as it must have a big success! Cool Grin Cheesy
Activity: 190
Hello, team! When the tokens will be available for distribution?
Hi to all!

Are you going to use a smart contract? Where can get acquaintance with it?
Yes, we are. You are able to get acquaintance with it on a link https://github.com/BoatPilotNAVI/TGE

Hi, guys! So  Shocked awesome idea! Thanks to the team for making our life equipped with such smart things! Kiss Kiss Kiss
Absolutely sure, that NAVI goes to the moon after TGE! Will wait to the March to invest in BoatPilot project! Roll Eyes

Thanks a lot and welcome abroad!

Are your device that can control the boat system positioned as IoT device?
Innovative wireless hardware module BoatGod for iOS and Android platforms designed to work with the vessel's onboard systems based on the NMEA standard, which allows receiving data from all of the vessel's devices and, if necessary, controlling them. BoatGod is also capable of aggregating geo-data from various systems, like the vessel's sonar, to compile updated charts. The idea of working is really close to IoT, but it would be better to say about BoatGod as a kind of smart things.

Best wishes,
BoatPilot team.
Activity: 224
Are your device that can control the boat system positioned as IoT device?
Activity: 243
Absolutely sure, that NAVI goes to the moon after TGE! Will wait to the March to invest in BoatPilot project! Roll Eyes
Activity: 281
Hi, guys! So  Shocked awesome idea! Thanks to the team for making our life equipped with such smart things! Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 415
Are you going to use a smart contract? Where can get acquaintance with it?
Pages:
Jump to: