Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🎮 Bountie- Do You Have Game? 🎮 [PRE-ICO STARTS APRIL 29TH]🎮 - page 15. (Read 6972 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Do you think your project is succeful ?

In my opinion, every project can be said to be successful or not if it is running and can be successful if it has a good and big community

Hello elimi & WorldClassFissticuffs, I guess what WorldClassFissticuffs meant was if we think our project would be successful. And as elimi mentioned, success is subjective. And what success means to Bountie is when we hit our pre-set timeline listed on our Whitepaper and website. These targets are thoroughly thought out and set as a challenge for Bountie to strive for and hit.

As a start-up, I would be lying if I tell you that we are guaranteed to be successful. As serial entrepreneurs, we have done many other businesses and we will be taking lessons learnt from those successes and failure and in hopes reduce the risk of Bountie. However we also would be pushing the envelope, making sure that Bountie reaches new frontier that no other gaming companies dare to dream about.

I can see this is a home to many of gaming’s biggest markets, including South Korea and Japan, Asia accounts for 47% of the global gaming industry, but how is this any different from GAME project which already an established coin.

Hello enigmatical, you made a valid point on this and a lot of investors ask us this as well. Let me list some of the reasons why Bountie will succeed and be better than our competitors:

1. Bountie is a first in Asia.
Even though there are platforms like FirstBlood that already exist, they are focusing alot in Europe. Leaving a huge gap in Asia. Gamers in Asia are looking for similar platforms to play but there isn't a major one like Bountie yet.

2. Gaming Hub.
We are starting a Gaming Hub in Dec 2017 or Jan 2018, most ICOs are purely online, some don't even show the founders' identities. But we are creating a physical location for gamers to play, work and hangout. In day to day operations, we will run as a lanshop. Weekly tournaments will be held  and we'll also invite merchants to setup booths to sell their products. It will be a mini-wcg(World Cyber Games).

3. Vision.
Most Gaming projects are focusing on the Virtual goods market. For Bountie, we have a larger objective in mind, which is allowing Gamers to make a living on our platform. With this vision, all our actions will lead towards that direction, which is serving the gamers and helping them create an alternative source of income to do something that they love, which is gaming.

4. Our core team.
We are all gamers and entrepreneurs. We know what gamers wants and we are constantly engaging with our community to find out more. We are here to stay and to make this space even better.

Alot more details are in our whitepaper, more exciting updates will also be up on our social media. Do follow us for more information. Ultimately gaming is such a huge space, we see that there would be space for many players to compete and still strive.
This is focused only for asian players ? There' anywere to find a list of games ?

Hello NetDetective, thank you for your question. Yes we are launching in Singapore and Focusing on Asia. However players from other countries can join Bountie's Platform if they are interested. Our website for gamers with more information would be up in 1-2 days time. Stay tuned!

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
hi dev, i want to ask about bounty social media, on week 2, i dont see you update new tweet or make some post at facebook and twitter, why ? use the retweet link/post link at week 1 for the week 2 ? thanks
Activity: 350
Merit: 100

In my opinion, every project can be said to be successful or not if it is running and can be successful if it has a good and big community
I think this project will succeed because gaming industry has big potential, and global revenue from the gaming industry always rose year on year. That's why i think this project has possibility to success
Activity: 255

Activity: 490
Merit: 102
I can see this is a home to many of gaming’s biggest markets, including South Korea and Japan, Asia accounts for 47% of the global gaming industry, but how is this any different from GAME project which already an established coin.

Bountie is aiming at competitive game industry, while GameCredits is about microtransaction... don't categorize all game related projects under one category.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
This is focused only for asian players ? There' anywere to find a list of games ?
Activity: 20
The name suggests a rewarding project, so will the participants be paid to play the games.

Yes , you are right ! Just like a pokerplayer who grind his day everyday!

sorry guys! Currently we are busy at Blockshow Asia at sentosa! Will get back on questions tomorrow! Feel free to join our telegram!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
The name suggests a rewarding project, so will the participants be paid to play the games.
Activity: 69
Be curious. Contribute. Save the World!
I like this idea and I hope you guys find success in Asia so to expand into other markets, Smiley
Activity: 56
Do you have previous experience in providing ICO?

Hello WorldClassFissticuffs, thank you for your question. Just to clarify what do you mean by providing? If you mean operating and conducting another ICO, our core team doesn't. But we are working with many other people that have done ICOs before. They are helping and advising Bountie on our ICO.
Activity: 56
Do you have previous experience in providing ICO?
Looks like Hexcolyte already asked a lot of the questions I had, thanks! Gonna keep following the thread...

Hello iluvicos!

Thank you for your interest, yes Hexcolyte did ask very in-depth questions. He really did drill down very hard on us. And we still owe him some more answers and technical whitepaper. :/

Don't worry, we can wait as long as the new whitepaper has the quality that can satisfy the investors. By the way, did the pre-ico postponed? It was 11  December and now the website says it is 8 January.

Hello Hexcolyte! You're really very sharp, we just changed the dates on our whitepaper and landing page. Will be making the changes throughout all the other channels as well. We made this change because we want to be more prepared for our Pre-ICO, 11th Dec is too rush and we have many more things coming up. Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
Looks like Hexcolyte already asked a lot of the questions I had, thanks! Gonna keep following the thread...

Hello iluvicos!

Thank you for your interest, yes Hexcolyte did ask very in-depth questions. He really did drill down very hard on us. And we still owe him some more answers and technical whitepaper. :/

Don't worry, we can wait as long as the new whitepaper has the quality that can satisfy the investors. By the way, did the pre-ico postponed? It was 11  December and now the website says it is 8 January.

Hello iluvicos!

Activity: 10
Pages:
Jump to: