Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🎮 Bountie- Do You Have Game? 🎮 [PRE-ICO STARTS APRIL 29TH]🎮 - page 14. (Read 6972 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Hello we have create video about Bountie platform https://youtu.be/mxJvtkXTzBI
I have watched your video, so we can get reward bounty coin from many way. For example we can get reward from quest in the game. I think this is very interesting because we can get coin and can sell it later on exchange

Hello fajarkus12, that's a pretty well done video by cryptonewsED. Smiley

Yes are looking for more and creative ways for gamers to get rewarded with Bountie Coins via our platform. A huge part of our marketing expense is to get gamers to try our platform and in order to do that earlier on is to give away Bountie Coins.

As for the quests, we are looking at more tasks in regards to tasks in Bountie platform that in games for now. Of course we'll look into rewards for quests in games in the future when game publishers are looking to collaborate with Bountie to do promotional or marketing out reach to gamers.
Hello everyone,

Do let us know your thoughts and comment on our platform walk-through video as well as our platform's first look!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOsN1ico_oA
Hello, i havent read much about this project.
But could you explain about your revenue?

Hello toolucky98,

Thank you for your question. Our revenue streams are on page 4 of our white paper. I'll give a rundown of what they are over here:

1. Advertising: Our platform would incorporate digital ads for game publishers, merchandisers and other gaming industry partners. We'll also do native ads or content for them on our platform.

2. Sponsorship: We'll approach sponsors for our tournaments and leaderboards for products and prize pool for our gamers, while taking a small portion for organizing.

3. Twitch and Youtube Videos: Bountie will have our own content team in the form of Pro-Gamers on Bountie's pay-roll and also content producers doing up videos on these platforms for ad revenue.

4. Platform Fees, Sales Commissions and Transactional Fees: These are fees that we collect from the transaction on our platform in regards to the tournament buy-ins purchase of Merchandize, transferring and exchange of funds etc.

5. Virtual Goods: Bountie will be selling virtual goods of games and partners as well.

Hello cryptonewsID! That's a great video explaining about Bountie. I'll get one of my marketing guys to get in touch with you. Cheers!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hey bountie team! How is the presale proceeding? Hope everything is underway as it should and working smoothly?!

Are you also planning to move Bountie at some point to its own blockchain to not be reliable on the Ethereum network?

Best wishes for a successful presale, cheers!
So basically its a gaming platform that will use a bountie token using etherium network? Sounds good I think its the first in asia? I will read first the whitepaper if how this plaftform will work, Is it a long term project?

Hello cleygaux,

Yes you're right about Bountie coins building on Ethereum ERC-20 tokens. And also Bountie would be first in Asia.

We will be building Bountie for years to come. You can see the first two years of our roadmap in our white paper.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Few Questions.

If you wanna reach asia market why is your website only in english? how do you share your project with potential asian investors?

Can we have more infos about the team? Only 4 people for an ambitious project like this are few. There are other people and what is their role?

Thank you
Activity: 490
Is there any person of their team to answer question here?
My question is still unanswered.
Activity: 126
I have watched your video, so we can get reward bounty coin from many way. For example we can get reward from quest in the game. I think this is very interesting because we can get coin and can sell it later on exchange
Hoo, why they didnt use real human voice for this video.
Its little bit annoying to hear too many google voice sounds recently.
In my opinion not problematic if not using real human voices, but indeed every opinion it varies, but I really hope this project will hopefully run smoothly and successfully.
This business is very good and I support this project.
Hopefully this project runs smoothly and achieve success.
and hopefully later became a good team.
Activity: 532
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
In my opinion not problematic if not using real human voices, but indeed every opinion it varies, but I really hope this project will hopefully run smoothly and successfully.
Activity: 350
Activity: 656
Merit: 250
So basically its a gaming platform that will use a bountie token using etherium network? Sounds good I think its the first in asia? I will read first the whitepaper if how this plaftform will work, Is it a long term project?
how will bountie prevent cheating within the games?

Hey CryptoFinn, we have many safeguards in place. Of course, the most basic ones would be the anti-hack software that will eliminate 90%-95% of the popular hacking tools out there. The remaining 5-10% would make it more manageable for Bountie administrators, community managers and our gaming community to monitor.

As we have many mechanisms in place:
- Gamers who have been verified and played in Bountie's platform would have a trusted level higher than new players in our platform. This ensures that the transaction goes through and get approved faster.
- Because of the blockchain technology that captures vital stats of each and every gamer, we are able to track the gamers' skill level and playing style. Any huge variations over short period of time would flag the system and investigation would take place.
- Gamers suspicious of hacking can be reported by their opponents and this would be immediately looked into and payments would be halted for this particular gamer.

We admit that we do not have all the answers and able to cover all the loopholes for now. And as technology advances, there would be more creative methods that gamers can cheat within games. We would act and react as a startup, always moving quickly and covering the holes once they have been discovered.
Hey Gamers! Our website for you is now live! Check us out at https://Bountie.io and register your interest for our Alpha test now!
Do you think your project is succeful ?

In my opinion, every project can be said to be successful or not if it is running and can be successful if it has a good and big community
I think this project will succeed because gaming industry has big potential, and global revenue from the gaming industry always rose year on year. That's why i think this project has possibility to success

Hello fajarkus12!

Thank you for your comment. Smiley

From the market's point of view, I totally agree with you. There is so much potential in this space, we forsee eSports and Gaming to grow bigger than traditional sports like Soccer, Baseball or Basketball.

Gaming is the new Sport for people of our generation. The numbers are starting to spike.
I can see this is a home to many of gaming’s biggest markets, including South Korea and Japan, Asia accounts for 47% of the global gaming industry, but how is this any different from GAME project which already an established coin.

Bountie is aiming at competitive game industry, while GameCredits is about microtransaction... don't categorize all game related projects under one category.

Hey Hexcolyte! Thank you for your clarification Smiley

GameCredits looks very interesting as well. It's such a good idea to be the universal currency for all gamers and games. But it's gonna very tough to execute. They will have to get Gamers and Game Publishers onboard.

Bountie would be starting out as a "niche", serving Asian gamers who want to make a living while playing their favorite games. We are very laser-focused on what we want to do at the very beginning and the next few years out. This allows us to direct all our time and resources to solving these challenges before we move outwards geographically and technologically.

Many gaming ICOs and companies are thinking about ways to make gamers spend money, Bountie wants to help gamers MAKE MONEY. That's the key difference.
Activity: 155
how will bountie prevent cheating within the games?
Pages:
Jump to: