Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BREM - blockchain project in the sphere of real estate - page 4. (Read 3850 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
NEWS! Cheesy  Cheesy Wink

Friends, 3.10.17 will take place the event "Blockade in real estate." Everyone can take part and get answers to your questions! At this event, you will be able to get acquainted with the teams of projects and analyze together with us various problems in business. You can ask questions in the chat https://t.me/BREM_ICO
Activity: 72
www.ico1.com
hi,its ico1.com ,an ico listing website in china
you can see us seaching ICO导航(navigation),ICO众筹(crowdsale)
ICO信息(information),ICO发布(announcement)on baidu.com

we can help you to promote the ico
heres our service
listing+a post=1eth

http://www.ico1.com/a/advertise/
Advertisement service

professional translation service  0.1$ per English word
Activity: 70
Merit: 4
You should never start a new or experiment/test out an ICO launch without a fully prepared pitch. You automatically loose more than half of the interest you might gain after the announcement. Unless you are being pressed by your investors i see no real reason why you would not invest more time into a better pitch. But hey, that's just my two cents Smiley

The real estate ICO idea is one of what i call a "Future everyday commodity" idea. When the blockchain technology develops, at a certain point, such real life transactions for common exchanges will become obsolete and automatically will start using blockchain. Shopping of any kind (with some exceptions here and there) will be done in parallel with real money or fully token based.

My initial thoughts about this - there's either going to be one big FinTech company running local token exchanges or even a whole corporation running it globally. This means that probably the first company to start and be successful with their ICO will have a leading chance in becoming that corporation/company running things.

Blockchains at the present time are producers of flagship companies at their respective industries Smiley

Good luck, Bob
Quick question:
What makes Brem different from other real estate icons like prime-ex perpetual, relest and real estate token

We answered this question in an article that is listed below your comment!))
Good luck to team, I hope for a successful ICO!
Interesting project with high ambitions

Many thanks! Our project is very glad that you believe in us! Add to the Telegram chat: https://t.me/BREM_ICO
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
What coverage of the audience is planned on the portal?

The first goal is full coverage of the entire territory of the Russian Federation (all regions) and CIS countries. None of the currently active services is so large. In parallel, international directions are already being worked out. Therefore, the ultimate goal is global international coverage.
Looks promising!Will follow this project, I like this idea and a real estate market is huge.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
Quick question:
What makes Brem different from other real estate icons like prime-ex perpetual, relest and real estate token
Activity: 84
Not bad, Im in this project. The services impress
What coverage of the audience is planned on the portal?

The first goal is full coverage of the entire territory of the Russian Federation (all regions) and CIS countries. None of the currently active services is so large. In parallel, international directions are already being worked out. Therefore, the ultimate goal is global international coverage.
Yes, you can find it on www.bremtoken.io. In October a test version of the portal will be presented.
Activity: 82
Do you have roadmap? What is done now and what is planned?
Activity: 197
Merit: 104
Hi fans and devs.
I really like projects related to Real estate.
Since there are quite a few real estate projects I have decided to prepare a discussion about the comparison of different projects on this field.
Feel free to participate in discussion, since you know best all details about your project.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21480585
Thank you                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
How can I buy tokens?

You can buy BREM tokens on www.bremtoken.io by registering in your personal account. At the moment there is a bonus of 50%, don't miss it Smiley
Activity: 162
Merit: 101
How can I buy tokens?
When will ICO start?

ICO will be held between 15 and 25 October.
interesting thread and so with the project. no plan for bounty programs that will be held soon?? i wanna join it.

The date of bounty will be announced this week! Follow our announcements!
At what exchanges token will be listed?
The list of exchanges will be announced later as at the moment the negotiations are in progress.
Pages:
Jump to: