Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Brickblock.io 🚀 - JOIN THE REVOLUTION OF ASSET TOKENIZATION 💥 - page 25. (Read 6841 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
And what about competition? Does this project have competitors in this segment?
Well, there are always competitors and I think that this project is no exception. Moreover, we are talking about the market of crypto-currencies, where a lot of new start-ups appear every day and many of them are dedicated to the same topic.
If this project has sufficient competition in the market, what features or benefits does the brickblock have to offer?
In fact, this project has a huge list of various advantages that you simply will not see competitors
Yes, I understand, but I would like to hear more details about this. What exactly, can you start the most basic benefits?
Well, for example, the fact that they conclude a legally executable contract with each fund. Already this fact speaks volumes. They also offer full market exposure and provision for investors and brokers
by depositing. So many other advantages.
It all sounds difficult and it's hard for me to understand the details of these terms.
Activity: 364
Well, there are always competitors and I think that this project is no exception. Moreover, we are talking about the market of crypto-currencies, where a lot of new start-ups appear every day and many of them are dedicated to the same topic.
If this project has sufficient competition in the market, what features or benefits does the brickblock have to offer?
In fact, this project has a huge list of various advantages that you simply will not see competitors
Yes, I understand, but I would like to hear more details about this. What exactly, can you start the most basic benefits?
Well, for example, the fact that they conclude a legally executable contract with each fund. Already this fact speaks volumes. They also offer full market exposure and provision for investors and brokers
by depositing. So many other advantages.
Activity: 471
Merit: 105
ico and 2days again and raised $ $11,284,807 how many tokens are sold  Huh Huh and how many USD for sofh cap and hard cap 
and why this reason ico project only  7 days  Huh

they had raised many at previous pre sales etc. so there is no fixed requirement to raise in ico and if less or somewhat more less is raised doesn't matter and 7 days are enough for this
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
ico and 2days again and raised $ $11,284,807 how many tokens are sold  Huh Huh and how many USD for sofh cap and hard cap 
and why this reason ico project only  7 days  Huh
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
How long will it take to reach the EU regulatory approval of Proof-of-Asset ('PoA') security tokens? If not I like your idea, If you manage to achieve regulatory approval will sky rocket!
Activity: 182
hello, I'm participating in the company's bounty of creating video content on YouTube
here is my video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ4pYPJ88ZE&t=28s

Information about me:
My Bitcointalk Username: JoniPopens
My Bitcointalk Profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/jonipopens-1864486
My ETH wallet: 0xC966581dAae05FFdae5B715D9DdBFAFBDdAbf162
Twitter: https://twitter.com/PopensJoli
Telegram: @ Valerka12345
e-mail: [email protected]
my channel  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAZ7mQlVbJ7t1DCbbca9hQA/featured?view_as=subscriber
It turns out that this token will be financially supported by some real assets?
Naturally, usually a token or cryptocurrency in general is worth nothing , except the idea and enthusiasm of its users who use it and promote it in the modern world. Here, the situation is quite different, you buy for these tokens of the assets that belong to the real sector of the economy.
Quite a promising project with a lot of reasons to really invest in it , do you think this is a profitable investment?
I think that, yes, you can be sure a hundred percent that this platform is really starting tokens will go public and it will use. The project was very serious on all counts, and it would be foolish to ignore it.
The growth potential of the token is definitely present judging by the fact that the total supply will be about 145 million
In many ways, everything will depend on the platform itself and its demand from people. Only time will tell how quickly this platform will be able to gain popularity
Judging by the number of people watching the platform, it will be very popular in the cryptocurrency community.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
Naturally, usually a token or cryptocurrency in general is worth nothing , except the idea and enthusiasm of its users who use it and promote it in the modern world. Here, the situation is quite different, you buy for these tokens of the assets that belong to the real sector of the economy.
Quite a promising project with a lot of reasons to really invest in it , do you think this is a profitable investment?
I think that, yes, you can be sure a hundred percent that this platform is really starting tokens will go public and it will use. The project was very serious on all counts, and it would be foolish to ignore it.
The growth potential of the token is definitely present judging by the fact that the total supply will be about 145 million
In many ways, everything will depend on the platform itself and its demand from people. Only time will tell how quickly this platform will be able to gain popularity
I am interested in this question, when will BBK tokens enter the exchange , when will it be possible to start trading them ? And on what exchanges will this token be sold?
Honestly can't say which specific exchanges, it will be known later. And tokens are planned to be issued in the second quarter of 2018
It has already collected a little over $ 11 million, which indicates the incredible interest of people and the cryptocurrency community in this project.
I agree, but the hard cap this project unfortunately could not collect in time . I think it's too much money 50 million dollars to collect, not to everyone under force. But 11 million is a very good result that will guarantee the development and launch of the platform
What exactly will be developed for the amount that developers managed to collect?
Guaranteed to be the platform for the investment and the internal market for trade tokens BBK.
I hope we will see a really cool product that will attract the user with its functionality and technical innovations.
Of course, the development team will try to ensure that the project is of high quality and able to compete with existing funds of the same subject.
Activity: 182
I am interested in this question, when will BBK tokens enter the exchange , when will it be possible to start trading them ? And on what exchanges will this token be sold?
Honestly can't say which specific exchanges, it will be known later. And tokens are planned to be issued in the second quarter of 2018
It has already collected a little over $ 11 million, which indicates the incredible interest of people and the cryptocurrency community in this project.
I agree, but the hard cap this project unfortunately could not collect in time . I think it's too much money 50 million dollars to collect, not to everyone under force. But 11 million is a very good result that will guarantee the development and launch of the platform
What exactly will be developed for the amount that developers managed to collect?
Guaranteed to be the platform for the investment and the internal market for trade tokens BBK.
I hope we will see a really cool product that will attract the user with its functionality and technical innovations.
Pages:
Jump to: