Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Brickblock.io 🚀 - JOIN THE REVOLUTION OF ASSET TOKENIZATION 💥 - page 29. (Read 6841 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
I think that this project will be in great demand among the consumers, as this is a very interesting project. It's my opinion

Why did you decide so? How can you explain your opinion? I do not think that this project will be of great use to users
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I think that this project will be in great demand among the consumers, as this is a very interesting project. It's my opinion
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
One of the most promising project to date! The project is moving smoothly and very confidently! I hope to be listed on top the project will be listed on https://www.icoguide.com/en
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
It is a project with great potential. I think they will conquer the world market in a short time also. Service that they offer changes the understanding of investment.
It is true. I like that they use the PoA. You can be sure that you are legally entitled to the profits of the underlying asset.
Yes, it could be very profitable. Do they will use ethereum wallets? I haven't found this information yet, unfortunately.
It is true. They will use them. Users will be able to use only ethereum tokens to invest on the Brickblock platform. If you don't have one you'd better hurry up and make it.
Of course, I will do it immediately. Ethereum is a secure system and the token price is quite stable. I think it will be important for success.  
Yes, it is stable as much as it is possible to be. The crypto market is unstable, but it become a big branch of world economy.  
Yes, I heard that one Spanish bank started to give loans using blockchain. I think it is only the beginning. Soon all money will be encrypted.
It will be the biggest step in direction of globalization. It has its advantages and disadvantages, but I think it is exactly what we need.  
Maybe, you are right. We will see it soon. Projects like Brickblock will help us to meet this future. 
It is a project with great potential. I think they will conquer the world market in a short time also. Service that they offer changes the understanding of investment.
It is true. I like that they use the PoA. You can be sure that you are legally entitled to the profits of the underlying asset.
Yes, it could be very profitable. Do they will use ethereum wallets? I haven't found this information yet, unfortunately.
It is true. They will use them. Users will be able to use only ethereum tokens to invest on the Brickblock platform. If you don't have one you'd better hurry up and make it.
Of course, I will do it immediately. Ethereum is a secure system and the token price is quite stable. I think it will be important for success.  
Yes, it is stable as much as it is possible to be. The crypto market is unstable, but it become a big branch of world economy.  
Yes, I heard that one Spanish bank started to give loans using blockchain. I think it is only the beginning. Soon all money will be encrypted.
It will be the biggest step in direction of globalization. It has its advantages and disadvantages, but I think it is exactly what we need.  
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I like that developers permanently hosting a live on. I think it says how much their care about their community and how important is to be face to face with public.
Omg. I think it is my loss, but I haven't seen any of them yet. Where I can find these videos? Will they be useful for me if I read the white paper?
Of course, it will be useful for you as well. You need to watch them if you want to see what people work on this project. You can find all videos on their facebook account.
Maybe, you are right. It is important to see what ideas they have and how they supposed to develop this project in nearest future. Can you send me the link please. I can't find it here. 
Here you are. https://www.facebook.com/brickblock.io/
Wow. They've changed my mind. I like this project even more than before. I haven't seen all videos, but I am already impressed.  
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
Diversify your funds is a very good way not to go into a huge minus and save most of the money
Especially if you distribute your funds to real sectors of the economy, real estate, various funds or indices.
This is a very competent move on the part of developers because the volatility of the cryptocurrency market is very huge and inexperienced traders very quickly lose their earnings. Real economy sectors are more stable and less prone to such price fluctuations

That is what we all hope but in fact even those sectors of economy can undergo heavy volatility as we have seen several times in the past.
Activity: 182
I like that developers permanently hosting a live on. I think it says how much their care about their community and how important is to be face to face with public.
Omg. I think it is my loss, but I haven't seen any of them yet. Where I can find these videos? Will they be useful for me if I read the white paper?
Of course, it will be useful for you as well. You need to watch them if you want to see what people work on this project. You can find all videos on their facebook account.
Maybe, you are right. It is important to see what ideas they have and how they supposed to develop this project in nearest future. Can you send me the link please. I can't find it here. 
Here you are. https://www.facebook.com/brickblock.io/
Pages:
Jump to: