Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Brickblock.io 🚀 - JOIN THE REVOLUTION OF ASSET TOKENIZATION 💥 - page 33. (Read 6843 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
And what about competition? Does this project have competitors in this segment?
Well, there are always competitors and I think that this project is no exception. Moreover, we are talking about the market of crypto-currencies, where a lot of new start-ups appear every day and many of them are dedicated to the same topic
If this project has sufficient competition in the market, what features or benefits does the brickblock have to offer?
In fact, this project has a huge list of various advantages that you simply will not see competitors
Yes, I understand, but I would like to hear more details about this. What exactly, can you start the most basic benefits?
Well, for example, the fact that they conclude a legally executable contract with each fund. Already this fact speaks volumes. They also offer full market exposure and provision for investors and brokers
by depositing. So many other advantages
It all sounds difficult and it's hard for me to understand the details of these terms.
That's why I recommend that you get acquainted with white paper, then many things will become more understandable for you.  Wink
Yes, thank you, I will do this, because I think this platform is very interesting, but what do you think?
My opinion is that this project is very interesting and represents a revolutionary solution for the market. I have never met such a thing before, with such detailed elaboration. This can really push the market towards a transition from the old economy to a new stage of development.
Well, there are always competitors and I think that this project is no exception. Moreover, we are talking about the market of crypto-currencies, where a lot of new start-ups appear every day and many of them are dedicated to the same topic
If this project has sufficient competition in the market, what features or benefits does the brickblock have to offer?
In fact, this project has a huge list of various advantages that you simply will not see competitors
Yes, I understand, but I would like to hear more details about this. What exactly, can you start the most basic benefits?
Well, for example, the fact that they conclude a legally executable contract with each fund. Already this fact speaks volumes. They also offer full market exposure and provision for investors and brokers
It all sounds difficult and it's hard for me to understand the details of these terms.
That's why I recommend that you get acquainted with white paper, then many things will become more understandable for you.  Wink
Yes, thank you, I will do this, because I think this platform is very interesting, but what do you think?
Activity: 196
So it turns out in the first place this platform is targeted specifically at investors, right?
Exactly. This is the platform for investing in various funds, of course, the main contingent of this will be investors.
Yes, but it works with private individuals or this project works with larger investors. For example, with investment funds?
In fact, I can not exactly tell you this question, because I do not know the answer to this. But it seems to me that this is not so important. I think this platform is able to work with private investors, as well as with large investment funds.
But I read their documentation and there they stressed that investing in various funds by private individuals is very unprofitable. Because the big commission fees and interest. And you can not make a profit. Therefore, I thought that this project is more focused on private investors than on large funds.
Well, most likely it is, but nevertheless nothing prevents to take part in this large funds. Also, private investors can invest quite large sums, so I do not think that there will be any restrictions in this regard.
I hope this is so. In fact, I'm very interested in how this project is going to deal with one of the most important problems that exists in the sphere of investing in these funds.  Huh
What kind of problems are you talking about? Can you explain?
I mean the greater volatility of the currency in this segment. I think this is one of the main problems as they think to cope with this.
That's why they use the Ethereum. Direct purchase of assets through this. Actually, they have a whole mathematical formula on this, you can check it out if you want.   Wink
So it turns out in the first place this platform is targeted specifically at investors, right?
Exactly. This is the platform for investing in various funds, of course, the main contingent of this will be investors.
Yes, but it works with private individuals or this project works with larger investors. For example, with investment funds?
In fact, I can not exactly tell you this question, because I do not know the answer to this. But it seems to me that this is not so important. I think this platform is able to work with private investors, as well as with large investment funds.
But I read their documentation and there they stressed that investing in various funds by private individuals is very unprofitable. Because the big commission fees and interest. And you can not make a profit. Therefore, I thought that this project is more focused on private investors than on large funds.
Well, most likely it is, but nevertheless nothing prevents to take part in this large funds. Also, private investors can invest quite large sums, so I do not think that there will be any restrictions in this regard.
I hope this is so. In fact, I'm very interested in how this project is going to deal with one of the most important problems that exists in the sphere of investing in these funds.  Huh
I mean the greater volatility of the currency in this segment. I think this is one of the main problems as they think to cope with this.
Pages:
Jump to: