Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Brickblock.io 🚀 - JOIN THE REVOLUTION OF ASSET TOKENIZATION 💥 - page 40. (Read 6843 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
I am pretty interested in this project! Real state investments in crypto made the right way Looking forward to the ICO!
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
And how much can I earn if I sell the received tokens in the future? Is there some kind of information about this topic?

It all depends on how much you can tokens token for your activity. The more tokens you get, the more money you can get from selling them

Is this the only condition? That is, with my maximum activity, I can earn a lot of money? That's for sure?

No. To begin with, the token must go to the stock exchange after the end of ISO, then much will depend on the price of the token on the exchange, the better the project will behave after the end of Iso, the more likely that the token will cost more

Wow, that means the amount of profit I get for my activity depends directly on the project itself. Now I understand, thank you very much for explaining)

No problem! It's good that you are interested in this field, because it is promising at the moment!
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
And how much can I earn if I sell the received tokens in the future? Is there some kind of information about this topic?

It all depends on how much you can tokens token for your activity. The more tokens you get, the more money you can get from selling them

Is this the only condition? That is, with my maximum activity, I can earn a lot of money? That's for sure?

No. To begin with, the token must go to the stock exchange after the end of ISO, then much will depend on the price of the token on the exchange, the better the project will behave after the end of Iso, the more likely that the token will cost more

Wow, that means the amount of profit I get for my activity depends directly on the project itself. Now I understand, thank you very much for explaining)

Activity: 333
Merit: 215
www.mammycrypto.com Best Browser brave.com/mam025
Fantastic Project. Just posted a review talking about few details of the project. BrickBlock ICO Review - Token BBK - Crypto Currency, Smart Contract, Asset Tokenization: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2LhtnF5-Ek0 If you Are interested and you get a chance check it out! 😉
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I do really like that Brick Block allows you to take your crypto and make it unrelated to the current price fluctuations.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I think it is an interesting project. It offers much more than any other investment project on the current market. I hope they will succeed and become an innovation in this field.
Already it is an innovation. It is the most secure and targeted investment platform. I think they have a great capacity to change the market.
Maybe you are right. I hope they will achieve all of their goals. Yes, they offer high security. I like the most the PoA system. 
Yes, it makes me confident. Also, it is great that there will be only one available currency. It will be a perfect way to save money because most of cost exchanging costs. From one currency to another.
Besides, you will have ability to choose in what you want invest your money. Developers choose the most popular funds and it will help users to make a right decision.
This Brickblock is a well-designed system. The market is so unstable nowadays. I hope developers will be able to control the situation in different conditions. 
It is their main task. They will make all possible to save their customers from unforeseen loss. Also, the platform is decentralized, so this feature will be another important thing to prevent different force-majors.
I am sure it will be useful for brickblock, especially to prevent some cyberattacks. I heard that they will work in the Ethereum network. Am I right?
I heard this information too. I hope this collaboration will help to improve security system and some other features important for an investment platform. 
Of course, it will be. It is so exciting to watch how different technologies transform in a one brilliant idea and a project. 
I think it is an interesting project. It offers much more than any other investment project on the current market. I hope they will succeed and become an innovation in this field.
Already it is an innovation. It is the most secure and targeted investment platform. I think they have a great capacity to change the market.
Maybe you are right. I hope they will achieve all of their goals. Yes, they offer high security. I like the most the PoA system. 
Yes, it makes me confident. Also, it is great that there will be only one available currency. It will be a perfect way to save money because most of cost exchanging costs. From one currency to another.
Besides, you will have ability to choose in what you want invest your money. Developers choose the most popular funds and it will help users to make a right decision.
This Brickblock is a well-designed system. The market is so unstable nowadays. I hope developers will be able to control the situation in different conditions. 
It is their main task. They will make all possible to save their customers from unforeseen loss. Also, the platform is decentralized, so this feature will be another important thing to prevent different force-majors.
I am sure it will be useful for brickblock, especially to prevent some cyberattacks. I heard that they will work in the Ethereum network. Am I right?
I heard this information too. I hope this collaboration will help to improve security system and some other features important for an investment platform. 
Activity: 210
Very interesting idea, let's see how developers implement it in practice. The ambition and potential of this project is very high
The project is able to change the rules of the game so to speak)
In a couple of days the ICO begins the sum of hard cap is very large and is 50 million dollars. Do you think if it will work with the developers to raise such a sum?
I think that yes, the project is really very serious and global , a strong team of developers and increased interest suggests that the hard cap can be assembled as soon as possible
The project can be very popular and can greatly contribute to the formation of cryptocurrency as a full-fledged financial instrument
If developers manage to link the cryptocurrency market and sectors of the real economy, it will be a truly new level and breakthrough in the cryptocurrency industry.
I am seriously thinking about investing in this platform, I believe that the project has a great future.
Pages:
Jump to: