Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Brickblock.io 🚀 - JOIN THE REVOLUTION OF ASSET TOKENIZATION 💥 - page 44. (Read 6844 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
So it turns out in the first place this platform is targeted specifically at investors, right?
Exactly. This is the platform for investing in various funds, of course, the main contingent of this will be investors.
Yes, but it works with private individuals or this project works with larger investors. For example, with investment funds?
In fact, I can not exactly tell you this question, because I do not know the answer to this. But it seems to me that this is not so important. I think this platform is able to work with private investors, as well as with large investment funds.
But I read their documentation and there they stressed that investing in various funds by private individuals is very unprofitable. Because the big commission fees and interest. And you can not make a profit. Therefore, I thought that this project is more focused on private investors than on large funds.
Well, most likely it is, but nevertheless nothing prevents to take part in this large funds. Also, private investors can invest quite large sums, so I do not think that there will be any restrictions in this regard.
Activity: 210
Hey. I just found this project on the Internet.
I liked the idea. Probably the developers have made a lot of efforts to create this.
Hey. I think so too. The project looks very promising.
I'm sure that soon it will become popular.
Now the main goal of the developers is to attract new users. This is what they are now doing.
It seems to me that this will not cause problems.
Why do you think so?
Explain your opinion please. I'm curious to know this.
It's simple. First of all, users compare this project with others.
And here they will immediately see that this project has many more advantages.
So it turns out in the first place this platform is targeted specifically at investors, right?
Exactly. This is the platform for investing in various funds, of course, the main contingent of this will be investors.
Yes, but it works with private individuals or this project works with larger investors. For example, with investment funds?
In fact, I can not exactly tell you this question, because I do not know the answer to this. But it seems to me that this is not so important. I think this platform is able to work with private investors, as well as with large investment funds.
But I read their documentation and there they stressed that investing in various funds by private individuals is very unprofitable. Because the big commission fees and interest. And you can not make a profit. Therefore, I thought that this project is more focused on private investors than on large funds.
I liked the idea. Probably the developers have made a lot of efforts to create this.
Now the main goal of the developers is to attract new users. This is what they are now doing.
Why do you think so?
Explain your opinion please. I'm curious to know this.
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
Good afternoon friends. Tell me where can I find information about the project team? I'm very interested in learning about team members

Hello! You can see in the blog entry about the Brickblock team https://blog.brickblock.io/meet-the-brickblock-team-3d8c3fd45b6f
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Good afternoon friends. Tell me where can I find information about the project team? I'm very interested in learning about team members

You can find information on the official website of the project, there is a detailed article about the project team and about the team members

I searched on the site, but could not find the article, can I still find information anywhere other than the project site?

Yes, on the main page of the project on this forum, there is also information there, but a short version. I think that's enough for you.

I want to have a complete list of information about the team, a short version has a number of minuses for me. It does not suit me

Then you should go to the official site and look for an article, there are answers to all questions about the members of the project team
Activity: 504
Merit: 250

You can find information on the official website of the project, there is a detailed article about the project team and about the team members

I searched on the site, but could not find the article, can I still find information anywhere other than the project site?

Yes, on the main page of the project on this forum, there is also information there, but a short version. I think that's enough for you.

I want to have a complete list of information about the team, a short version has a number of minuses for me. It does not suit me

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The planned issue of tokens of 500 million BBT raises some doubts. Even with the most profitable conversion, when 1 ETH give 1000 BT capitalization Brick block in this case can be 112 million dollars, which is a little much in my opinion.
On the other hand, it is possible that at the ICO stage not all tokens will be sold out and then the unproven tokens will be burned and the capitalization will be slightly less.

Activity: 238
The benefits belong to the user when transferring money to real estate investment without intermediaries. I think in the future this platform will be opened up to other areas?
Pages:
Jump to: