Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bubbletone Blockchain in Telecom - page 22. (Read 48219 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

I like this project and it adds real value to the use of blockchain in the world.
Yes and the developer is always making updating for the project here is :

A New Mobile Operator Launched on the Basis of Bubbletone app
A new mobile operator — Bubblephone — has been launched on the basis of the Bubbletone app. The new operator subscribers will be able to use mobile services at local region prices while travelling both around Russia and all over the world.
The key features of the Bubblephone project are as follows: the network subscribers do not need to purchase a new SIM-card and they are provided with communication services at local prices not only in Russia, but also while travelling around the world.
Read more here: https://medium.com/@bubbletone/a-new-mobile-operator-launched-on-the-basis-of-bubbletone-app-d2d9014f1033

The people behind this bubblephone mobile operator is also the bubbletone team right?
This is surprising, I didn't read this plan in the whitepaper, maybe I missed it but you really aim high for this project. You weren't kidding when you said you have years of experience in telecom industry.
I am sorry if i have made mistake but i don't said that i have year experience in telecom industry, i am just an investors of bubbletone's ICO and try to give the latest updating information about the projects on here, hopefully it will gives good information for all of investors on here, if i have missed out something let me know. Thank you very much

I actually mean yuri. Yuri I remember him saying he had been in the industry for more than 20 years. Its just unfortunate to see they didn't get much funds from the investors. If the ICO started when the price of ETH is falling too. I hope to see the token listed on more exchange, binance would be great for this project.
Yes i hope umt will be listed on binance too and here is the latest updating about the ICO of bubbletone:
BUBBLETONE COLLECTS $8.6 MILLION VIA ICO AND SUCCESSFULLY TESTS PROPRIETARY ROAMING-FREE SIM CARD

The blockchain-based global telecom platform Bubbletone has successfully completed its ICO, collecting $8.6 million. All Universal Mobile Tokens (UMT) will be issued to crowdsale participants by 10 July.

Soon the company plans the market launch of an original roaming-free Bubbletone SIM card that developers are already actively testing in the US and Europe. In addition, a Bubbletone affiliate – Baltic Clementvale LTD – has applied for admission to the International Telecommunications Union (ITU) and received an MVNO license. As a result, Bubbletone will be able to create its own offers for clients in the European market of telecommunication services. UMT token holders will be able to enjoy these and many other innovative benefits.

Read the full story here: http://bitcoinist.com/bubbletone-collects-8-6-million-via-ico-and-successfully-tests-proprietary-roaming-free-sim-card/
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

I like this project and it adds real value to the use of blockchain in the world.

A new mobile operator — Bubblephone — has been launched on the basis of the Bubbletone app. The new operator subscribers will be able to use mobile services at local region prices while travelling both around Russia and all over the world.
The key features of the Bubblephone project are as follows: the network subscribers do not need to purchase a new SIM-card and they are provided with communication services at local prices not only in Russia, but also while travelling around the world.
Read more here: https://medium.com/@bubbletone/a-new-mobile-operator-launched-on-the-basis-of-bubbletone-app-d2d9014f1033

The people behind this bubblephone mobile operator is also the bubbletone team right?
This is surprising, I didn't read this plan in the whitepaper, maybe I missed it but you really aim high for this project. You weren't kidding when you said you have years of experience in telecom industry.
I am sorry if i have made mistake but i don't said that i have year experience in telecom industry, i am just an investors of bubbletone's ICO and try to give the latest updating information about the projects on here, hopefully it will gives good information for all of investors on here, if i have missed out something let me know. Thank you very much

I actually mean yuri. Yuri I remember him saying he had been in the industry for more than 20 years. Its just unfortunate to see they didn't get much funds from the investors. If the ICO started when the price of ETH is falling too. I hope to see the token listed on more exchange, binance would be great for this project.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I think this idea is very nice and interesting! Interesting design, conversant idea, blameless website!

Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Activity: 15
It is really nice plan. A rather interesting approach, witting website.  Good luck dev's!

copper member
Activity: 196
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
The business will be fortunate! Irreproachable business, logical job.  Good luck!
It is a pity that the token sale of Bubbletone is over. Now there is no opportunity to buy UMT tokens.
Activity: 28
The business will be fortunate! Irreproachable business, logical job.  Good luck!
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
Waiting for UMT on hitbtc.
Is there a fixed date for its listing?
And when will ICO tokens be free?
There is no fixed date for listing in Hitbtc but hopefully first half of July and middle half of July for Exrates, then lastly the UMT will be listed in Bancor.
Tokens will be distributed/free/released first half of July.
I am trying to reset my password, but I don't receive the email with reset link. I have checked my spam folder, and it is not there. I have tried several times, but nothing happens.
Do you have sent message to admin on telegram? In my personal experience when i have got the on KYC verification, the administrator is very fast respond, first step you must join in here https://t.me/bubbletone then you can send contact the administrator, becarefull with scammer, don't send any other related with personal identity like your private key wallet of ETH.
Activity: 140
I am trying to reset my password, but I don't receive the email with reset link. I have checked my spam folder, and it is not there. I have tried several times, but nothing happens.
Activity: 24
I am check in concept on your project, It's truly good. Interesting approach, excellence vision, sensible business.
Activity: 44
I like your plan. Watchful approach, interesting logo, excellence logo.
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
Waiting for UMT on hitbtc.
Is there a fixed date for its listing?
And when will ICO tokens be free?
Hey guys although the ICO selling bubbletone was ends but there is good news for the people who doesn't buy the token in ICO stage
You still can purchase UMT tokens via the DeHedge platform.  Please go through this link to buy Dehedge Protected tokens: https://product.dehedge.com/project/bubbletone it is good time before the token to be listed on exchangers, don't forget to read carefully the instructions on there before purchasing UMT token on there. Thakes the risk by your self.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250

a very good market offer, it remains to wait for its implementation and it will be possible to start using it in large quantities. but there can be a very strong correlation of players in the communication market.
Activity: 182
Airdrop tokens will be distributed by july 10th and if you want to check the airdrop balance, you can check it in the bubbletone airdrop bot.
Activity: 140
Baltic Clementvale LTD, an Estonian branch of Clementvale LTD, has received an MVNO license and applied for membership in the International Telecom Union (ITU). Bubbletone will be able to produce its own offers for clients in the European telecom market.
Pages:
Jump to: