Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bubbletone Blockchain in Telecom - page 23. (Read 48219 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 552
Hope many investor support your plan when ICO will start.
Pretty good vision, seamless website, able to recognize website!
The ICO selling was ends couples days ago, if you want to know their latest news
You can follow them on Medium: https://medium.com/@bubbletone usually they are always make updating on there before on here, so you can to be first one getting their updating or you can follow their official social media group on telegram https://t.me/bubbletone you can make questions about the projects directly.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Hope many investor support your plan when ICO will start.
Pretty good vision, seamless website, able to recognize website!
copper member
Activity: 196
International roaming and finding right internet connecting international traveling is a trouble some.
Activity: 82
A New Mobile Operator Launched on the Basis of Bubbletone app

A new mobile operator — Bubblephone — has been launched on the basis of the Bubbletone app. The new operator subscribers will be able to use mobile services at local region prices while travelling both around Russia and all over the world.

The key features of the Bubblephone project are as follows: the network subscribers do not need to purchase a new SIM-card and they are provided with communication services at local prices not only in Russia, but also while travelling around the world.
gij
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
My understanding from the latest blog post about the BubblePhone operator is that it doesn't need blockchain and wont introduce any demand for UMT, but it needs at least a weak internet connection. Hope the new operator helps the app to become mainstream in Russia, and makes a big success for whole project and team.  

Appreciated if someone helps me to find answers for some questions:

Q: When will the blockchain be ready for public test?
Q: Does the future blockchain based app needs any kind of internet connection to run?
Q: What will be the future role of this new operator when the blockchain released?

Thanks for your good support
gij
https://medium.com/@bubbletone/a-new-mobile-operator-launched-on-the-basis-of-bubbletone-app-d2d9014f1033

Amazing news:
The new mobile operator Bubblephone was launched in Russia on June 20.

Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
With Bubble Tone Blockchain travelers can become legitimate local customers of any foreign operator in the country, Demand will definitely be!
I would like to wish you success and successful entry into the world market!

There are lots of people in crypto who keeps travelling including the developers who are active in participating conferences and coinfest. They might want to check this out to use it themselves and help bubbletone promotion in the process.  We're all in this together to make the blockchain projects adopted to the masses.
AMA Session with Bubbletone CEO Yury Morozov to Take Place on June 28

Hey Bubbletone community,

They would like to invite you to participate in an Ask Me Anything (AMA) Q&A session with Bubbletone CEO Yury Morozov. The session will be held at the official Bubbletone Telegram channel on Thursday, June 28 from 12 AM till 2 PM London time.

Read the full story here: https://medium.com/@bubbletone/ama-session-with-bubbletone-ceo-yury-morozov-to-take-place-on-july-28-e0f166680010
Activity: 31
I hope that the idea will perform all that has been target! Brilliant results, percipient results.  Good luck DEV's!
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
With Bubble Tone Blockchain travelers can become legitimate local customers of any foreign operator in the country, Demand will definitely be!
I would like to wish you success and successful entry into the world market!
Activity: 182
I'm there every day, ... I do not speak English very well, but I really did not understand this. in fact, not speaking well English is penalizing.
gij
Bancor is good news. Maybe we can actually get our tokens. Eth has depreciated a lot since we were originally supposed to recieve our tokens

where did they announce they will add UMT to bancor?

i was expecting they will list the token to more exchanges after they extend the ico for another month. if true then its just bancor and hitbtc that they were discussing for now. binance has always been adding tokens with huge volume, i think  UMT will have big volume too.
https://medium.com/@bubbletone/umt-token-to-be-listed-on-exrates-and-available-on-the-bancor-network-bb48d00e9b82
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Bancor is good news. Maybe we can actually get our tokens. Eth has depreciated a lot since we were originally supposed to recieve our tokens

where did they announce they will add UMT to bancor?

i was expecting they will list the token to more exchanges after they extend the ico for another month. if true then its just bancor and hitbtc that they were discussing for now. binance has always been adding tokens with huge volume, i think  UMT will have big volume too.
Activity: 132
About HitBTC

HitBTC is one of the world’s most advanced cryptocurrency exchanges. Since 2013, HitBTC has been providing markets for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Monero, USDT and more than 300 cryptocurrencies in total. Created by outstanding technical minds, high-level finance professionals and experienced traders, HitBTC is delivering the most reliable, fast and powerful platform solution on the market. The platform has earned its reputation for fault-tolerance, flawless uptime and high availability. Its core matching engine is among the best technological products in its class, offering traders a wide range of features such as real-time clearing and cutting-edge order matching algorithms.
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
Bubbletone Launches its own MVNO Service in Europe

Baltic Clementvale LTD, an Estonian branch of Clementvale LTD, has received an MVNO license and applied for membership in the International Telecom Union (ITU). Bubbletone will be able to produce its own offers for clients in the European telecom market.

Baltic Clementvale LTD, an Estonian branch of Clementvale LTD (an operating company that goes by the brand name Bubbletone), has received an MVNO license. In the nearest future, Bubbletone will be able to publish its own offers on the telecom market in Europe. The new mobile operator is named Clementvale Baltic OÜ, with its license number being  STO000404.

To get the details : https://medium.com/@bubbletone/bubbletone-launches-its-own-mvno-service-in-europe-bb7bc9e14749
Activity: 182
Today, 70% of subscribers switch off roaming in foreign trips
In 2016, the traffic generated by instant messaging services exceeded the volume of voice and SMS traffic for the first time. In the future this trend will only intensify. According to forecasts, by 2020 messengers will be more than 10 times ahead of SMS by the number of messages sent. Today, however, travelling around the world 70% of subscribers switch off data roaming. According to experts, this is a consequence of high prices. The team of Bubbletone Blockchain takes care of this problem.
Read here: https://medium.com/@bubbletone/today-70-of-subscribers-switch-off-roaming-in-foreign-trips-1812976ac327
Activity: 196
Hello, I bought UMT tokens and I still dont received them. BTC transaction is confirmed..
Admin, I participated in ico with BTC yesterday but my balance is still 0 whereas my btc are sent to the right adress
Oh my God, why you don't read my last post on here, let me clear for you, i am not administrator of bubbletone and the ICO selling was end since 20 june 2018 you are late participate in the ICO. I suggest to you contact their support for fix your problem on official channel of telegram here https://t.me/bubbletone the administrator are always active on there, you can ask refunds on there, i hope this solution can get back your money. Good luck.

Bubbletone team proposes to abolish roaming charges

According to statistics, in developed countries 80% of the population use the Internet, and around the world people prefer to go online with smartphones. They generate more web traffic than all other devices together. Moreover, according to App Annie, a mobile app market research company, today people spend 7 times more time in mobile apps than in mobile browser versions.

Read the full story here:
https://medium.com/@bubbletone/bubbletone-team-proposes-to-abolish-roaming-charges-ef65f2a615b
Pages:
Jump to: