Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bubbletone Blockchain in Telecom - page 42. (Read 48269 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
 Instant connection to local mobile operators in any country at normal cost is a very good offer. A project with great prospects. I participate in the company bounty.

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Hi. Any operator in the Philippines that expressed interest in joining this project? This will cut the monopoly and surely benefit us local residents. Thanks
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
800 operators are ready to cooperate with you - this is a very good result. I think that the team is working quite productively.

I wonder what particular operators will be chosen to start work. Or will it be done en masse?
I think that for a full-fledged work of the platform it will be necessary to connect a significant number of operators. Or at least all operators in some area.
I think the project team understands the tasks that they have to solve and they should have several alternative options for launching the platform.
Activity: 910
Our team will stay in Dubai until 7th of May. We'll be glad to meet you there)
Thank you very much Dev, it will be interesting for the community of bubbletone on Dubai, they can see all of the team directly it will gives full of trust in bubbletone's project.
I wonder how many mobile operators in Dubai? Are there any problems with roaming?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
This project is awesome.
Activity: 13
I've selected you Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
800 operators are ready to cooperate with you - this is a very good result. I think that the team is working quite productively.

I'm afraid to imagine how difficult it is to connect all these operators to the system. A lot of coordination will have to be done.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Bubbletone ICO was rated by ICOmarks Wink - https://icomarks.com/ico/bubbletone
8,1 from 10.
Excellent evaluation, if the team will contact the site for additional verification of team members, then it will be almost maximum.
The project has everything to get the maximum ratings, but I do not think that at this stage they are important - because there is already an understanding that the project is being implemented successfully.
Activity: 336
This project can be considered unique and very interesting for investors. I hope for success and wish good luck to the team!
15 days before the end of ICO, you still have time to think about your participation. Even there is an opportunity to participate in the bounty campaign.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552

Hello BubbleTone Community
Meet their team: CEO Yury Morozov, CCO Kirill Maskaev and Project Manager Maria Voronova participated in IOTX Conference and Exhibition in Dubai yesterday. Please have a look:
https://medium.com/@bubbletone/our-team-ceo-yury-morozov-cco-kirill-maskaev-and-project-manager-maria-voronova-participated-in-c1c689c4adc2
Well they are really work on their project, if you are live at Dubai can meet them and share your results for community on here.
To what date will they stay in Dubai? I can not say that I will be there, just interested in the plans of the team.

Our team will stay in Dubai until 7th of May. We'll be glad to meet you there)
Thank you very much Dev, it will be interesting for the community of bubbletone on Dubai, they can see all of the team directly it will gives full of trust in bubbletone's project.
Activity: 364
Bubbletone ICO was rated by ICOmarks Wink - https://icomarks.com/ico/bubbletone
8,1 from 10.
Excellent evaluation, if the team will contact the site for additional verification of team members, then it will be almost maximum.
Activity: 12
This project can be considered unique and very interesting for investors. I hope for success and wish good luck to the team!
Activity: 476

I wonder what particular operators will be chosen to start work. Or will it be done en masse?
I think that for a full-fledged work of the platform it will be necessary to connect a significant number of operators. Or at least all operators in some area.
Activity: 588
Can you approximately give us information about the dates/months when Bubbletone will go on exchanges? Will that be the next step or you will still work on product till it ready and then go on exchanges?

Our UMT tokens will be listed on the exchanges in a mont after the end of ICO.
Is there already a preliminary list of these exchanges, or will this issue be dealt with later?

The will probably have to make arrangements to the exchanges and the exchange will announce its listing on their pages as what happen most of the time. But I hope the team will give us the information later. A listing after a month of token release is good.
Yes, this term would be quite adequate and convenient for all. You could have time to evaluate the work of the project and understand (I'm talking about bounty hunters) that the token should be held.
Activity: 910
I like the idea of pj cuz i love travelling
How can I support you devs,
The project has already collected more than 7 million dollars, you can still have time to participate in ICO. Soon it will end.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
Dear friends!

We're glad to inform you that our ICO is live and there is 17 days left until the end! Hurry up to participate in it and catch your ticket to the moon!

Here are some news from our Bubbletone Weekly Newsletter:

1) During 3 Pre-ICO stages and our live ICO stage we've already collected 50% of our hard cap! Hurry up to catch your lucky ticket to the moon with Bubbletone!
You can participate in our ICO just right now: www.ico.bubbletone.io
This link does not open on my desktop. Works only www.bubbletone.io

Try this one instead https://ico.bubbletone.io/login That page will lead you to register and participate the ICO.

Can you approximately give us information about the dates/months when Bubbletone will go on exchanges? Will that be the next step or you will still work on product till it ready and then go on exchanges?

Our UMT tokens will be listed on the exchanges in a mont after the end of ICO.
Is there already a preliminary list of these exchanges, or will this issue be dealt with later?

The will probably have to make arrangements to the exchanges and the exchange will announce its listing on their pages as what happen most of the time. But I hope the team will give us the information later. A listing after a month of token release is good.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Activity: 27
I like the idea of pj cuz i love travelling
How can I support you devs,
Activity: 476
Well, in the telegram, do you perform the functions of the community manager? If so, it's very good, I see in the thread you are operative and correctly answer the questions.

Yes, I'm PR& Marketing communications manager of Bubbletone project and also support Telegram groups with our admins who are 24/7 on duty. You're always welcome to ask me)
Thanks for your work. I see that by the end of ICO, you have expanded your team on communication with the community. It is right. The closer the end of ICO, the more questions there are.
Pages:
Jump to: