Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bubbletone Blockchain in Telecom - page 86. (Read 48269 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Ecть ктo тyт pyccкий знaeт?
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
Hello! I have some questions to you guys. Is there a referral campaign? Airdrop? What is the current bonus?
Referral link is available in user account DASHBOARD and MY ACCOUNT>PROFILE tabs after registration with our bookbuilding platform.

By providing your referral link to your friend you become a Referrer and receive a bonus of 5% UMT vs all UMT purchased by your Referrals. Referrals receive +1% bonus to their UMT purchases.
We might have an Airdrop events soon so please stay tuned. Pre - ICO with bonuses is over.
Our ICO is currently on pause, please expect starting dates to be announced soon!
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Hello! I have some questions to you guys. Is there a referral campaign? Airdrop? What is the current bonus?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

Not knowledgeable about International Telecommunication Union but how soon can they approve Global Mobile Profile?

Hello. Ships bounty reports can be discarded?

Not getting it  Embarrassed What do you mean?

Hey there! I would like to see your numbers as I see the pre-ICO is over and what is your hard cap? And token supplies?

They replied above about them announcing later.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Hello. Ships bounty reports can be discarded?
Activity: 31
Hey there! I would like to see your numbers as I see the pre-ICO is over and what is your hard cap? And token supplies?
Hello! I'v heard about UMT similar to gas in Ethereum. Is there any other use case for your token?
UMT is a utility token, used as fuel for smart contracts in BubbleTone system similar to GAS in Ethereum blockchain, in other words it is necessary to pay processing commissions to miners in BubbleTone system. UMT will be traded in exchanges same as any other token.

There is no need for BubbleTone users to have UMT, but token holders will be able to sell them or use them to pay for services in the application.
Service providers and mobile operators will use UMT to pay commissions to miners for smart contracts processing . They will also be able to sell their tokens if needed.
Miners in our system, can place 1 million or 1 thousand of UMT on their deposit and get a license for a Super or Mini Node, which generates revenue from smart contracts processing during the process of interaction between mobile operators, service providers and users within BubbleTone system. Miners will receive their income in UMT tokens and will be able to use them at their discretion.
Activity: 30
Hello! I'v heard about UMT similar to gas in Ethereum. Is there any other use case for your token?
How can you prove you're not a next scam?

We’re a reliable team with 20 years’ experience in telecom industry. During this period, we have created multiple telecom and software development businesses.

Please see examples below.

- Mobile Virtual Network Operator under brand “Allo Incognito” (240K Premium Subscribers). https://www.telecompaper.com/search/index.aspx?search=allo+incognito

- BubbleTone messenger with 100+ useful features. It’s customized for the needs of mobile operators to provide additional revenue streams on voice calls and SMS from the app and other telecom services. Beta version is already available at App Store and Google Play.     

- Global Mobile Data Exchange platform developed for mobile operators who are interested in global coverage services for their subscribers. Local prices for mobile services are already available in 80+ countries.

- OTA platform we are using for remote downloading of mobile profiles via service SMS was developed by MDS company owned by us.

- Whole Yandex Telephony project (connecting 15 Russian cities) operates on infrastructure developed by us. The project is managed by SanSim company which is our subsidiary.

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

Hey, have you ever heard about presumption of innocence? I see no scam accusations related to BubbleTone

No offend, but most of scam appears from China and Russia
Activity: 299
Merit: 13

Hey, have you ever heard about presumption of innocence? I see no scam accusations related to BubbleTone
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
Hi
Please tell how much is raised during pre-ico?

It will be announced nearest days, stay tuned and join our Telegram chat. The link is the message above
Sounds like a very interesting project  I'll be definitely keeping an eye on it!

Many thanks! Join our Telegram chat https://t.me/bubbletone
Hi! Do you guys plan to have something kinda rewording system. You know when i give a link and get a bonus?

Hi! Yes, sure. Referral link is available in user account DASHBOARD and MY ACCOUNT>PROFILE tabs after registration with our bookbuilding platform (https://ico.bubbletone.io).

By providing your referral link to your friend you become a Referrer and receive a bonus of 5% UMT vs all UMT purchased by your Referrals. Referrals receive +1% bonus to their UMT purchases.
gij
Activity: 278
http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/bubbletone-and-horizon-communications-partner-to-capture-the-wireless-market-in-caribbean-and-central-america-5995900

Barcelona, 26 March, 2018. BubbleTone (www.BubbleTone.io), the first blockchain-based ecosystem for the telecom industry, and Horizon Communications (www.horizoncomm.co), provider of innovative wireless, announce strategic partnership to offer affordable connectivity underpinned by advanced technologies. Horizon agreed to use the blockchain-based telecommunications platform in their operational area in the Caribbean region, Bermuda and the British Virgin Islands, … Continue reading BubbleTone and Horizon Communications Partner to Capture the Wireless Market in Caribbean and Central AmericaThe post BubbleTone and Horizon Communications Partner to Capture the Wireless Market in Caribbean and Central America appeared first on NewsBTC.
gij
Activity: 278
Hi
Please tell how much is raised during pre-ico?
Activity: 60
Sounds like a very interesting project  I'll be definitely keeping an eye on it!
Activity: 30
Hi! Do you guys plan to have something kinda rewording system. You know when i give a link and get a bonus?
Do you have partner in telecom provider that will use your product? or Do you have existing customer ?
We plan to create a community of Telecom and service providers around our blockchain.
Here is one of them named Horizon:
 BubbleTone and Horizon Communications, provider of innovative wireless, announce strategic partnership to offer affordable connectivity underpinned by advanced technologies. Horizon agreed to use the blockchain-based telecommunications platform in their operational area in the Caribbean region, Bermuda and the British Virgin Islands, and in Central America.
Pages:
Jump to: