Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bubbletone Blockchain in Telecom - page 87. (Read 48269 times)

Activity: 381
Merit: 1
What are the businesses you cooperate or partner with? Are there any products your system depends on? I mean equipment or software? The idea is very promising though I need to see your infrastructure. Thank you!

While our blockchain platform is still under development, we have already received several requests from existing business projects to transfer their business processes to our blockchain. We are negotiating with Orange and Vodafone and signed with LinguaLeo (English learning service) and 10+ mobile operators (Tesco Mobile (IE), Citic Telecom (HK), TruRoam Asia (AU) etc.) with 20+M subscribers who are totally ready for Proof of Concept (PoC) of the BubbleTone Blockchain in Telecom solution. They need stable token and a quick blockchain platform, and, like ourselves, they got tired of the many intermediaries that sometimes earn more than those who actually provide services and conduct business. Our project kills roaming just for a starter.

Initially we’re creating a community of small and medium-sized mobile operators that are looking for new services for their subscribers, such as global mobile coverage and value-added services, as well as
new revenue streams on inbound tourists, Identity-as-a-Service and Voice-over-IP calls.

We are partnered with Morpho Oberthur - the world-leading SIM card manufacturer. We have approved with them our applet to be used with their SIMs. It will allow for downloading guest profile with the help of our OTA Platform onto SIM cards manufactured by Morpho Oberthur.

Morpho Oberthur is just one SIM card manufacturer, but the applet for guest mobile profile downloading must be approved with every SIM card manufacturer on an individual basis because they all use different crypto keys. There is no way to use one same applet with all SIM manufacturers and customization of the applet with every SIM manufacturer is a cost too. That is one of examples what the funds raised during the ICO will be spent for.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
Do you have partner in telecom provider that will use your product? or Do you have existing customer ?
Can you describe the process of joining to Bubbletone? I travel a lot and I want to know how it will work.
Thank you for the question!

Anyone will be able to enjoy roaming free mobile and data services with BubbleTone, all what's needed is to find a home mobile operator who has already joined BubbleTone and purchase his SIM card (special SIM allowing for remote mobile profile downloading). After that you will be able to choose and purchase offers from foreign operators with BubbleTone and enjoy mobile connection and data at local rates in any part of the globe. Any modern smartphone can be used.

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Can you describe the process of joining to Bubbletone? I travel a lot and I want to know how it will work.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
What is your previous experience in telecom business? Or this is your first project?
Lol, I get it... Naming could have been better, anyways it will all depend on the service.
What is your previous experience in telecom business? Or this is your first project?
We’re a reliable team with 20 years’ experience in telecom industry. During this period, we have created multiple telecom and software development businesses.

Please see examples below.

- Mobile Virtual Network Operator under brand “Allo Incognito” (240K Premium Subscribers).

- BubbleTone messenger with 100+ useful features. It’s customized for the needs of mobile operators to provide additional revenue streams on voice calls and SMS from the app and other telecom services. Beta version is already available at App Store and Google Play.     

- Global Mobile Data Exchange platform developed for mobile operators who are interested in global coverage services for their subscribers. Local prices for mobile services are already available in 80+ countries.

- OTA platform we are using for remote downloading of mobile profiles via service SMS was developed by MDS company owned by us.

- Whole Yandex Telephony project (connecting 15 Russian cities) operates on infrastructure developed by us. The project is managed by SanSim company which is our subsidiary.
hello bubbletone, why its name with bubble? its sounds like something negative in financial..

We chose a meaningful name: while the messenger is a full-featured working tool for users, it's as easy to use as blowing bubbles.

We believe that this fun brand name will make our messenger more recognizable around the world.
Activity: 107
Companies that have been in the telecommunications business for more than 20 years. Seventeen years ago we were among the first to create a platform for intelligent communications services, including fixed-mobile convergence.
This experienced project with a good plan is very convincing for success
Activity: 224
Activity: 359
hello bubbletone, why its name with bubble? its sounds like something negative in financial..
Hello everybody. How are things going? I see the number of subscribers to the project is growing. And in the program, how many customers?
Hello! If you mean current fundraising status, than please expect our update on this 10-7 days prior to ICO crowdsale. It will be announced soon!

Thanks for your positive feedback!
Activity: 126
Hello everybody. How are things going? I see the number of subscribers to the project is growing. And in the program, how many customers?
The idea is good for mobile operators, but I'm afraid that this is not feasible. I do not know of such local mobile operators who recognized your tokens as acceptable for themselves.
Operators integrated with BubbleTone will be receiving SDR tokens as payment for their services, these tokens follow the rate of SDR (special drawing rights; linked to 5 world currencies), accounting unit currently used between mobile operators globally. They will need to use UMT in order to get their smart contracts processed and services sold, but being integrated with BubbleTone this will be a natural way of conducting business. That's what we are doing. Moving telecom to blockchain.
Activity: 602
Merit: 110
The idea is good for mobile operators, but I'm afraid that this is not feasible. I do not know of such local mobile operators who recognized your tokens as acceptable for themselves.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
More than 20 years of experience in the telecommunications industry is very important, this is a more important reason than other projects, that is, have not mature technical experience. And now the globalization of people is becoming more and more extensive, and the new way of moving is bound to come and change.
Hi, what happened to your previous thread?  I tried to locate it, but i cant find it. I still need to join your telegram to get the new thread link. Anywau, what is the amount collected now?
Hello! Good to see you join!

All results for private pre-sale and Pre-ICO fundraising will be announced in our social media channels 10-7 days prior to ICO crowdsale start.
Bolckchain in Telecom, I like this 'cause it's unexpected and from what I read and saw extremely ambitious, this one will fly for a long time. Best of luck team!
Following the project for a while now, very promising by the problem-solving factor.
Thank you guys for your support!
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
Hi, what happened to your previous thread?  I tried to locate it, but i cant find it. I still need to join your telegram to get the new thread link. Anywau, what is the amount collected now?
Activity: 12
Bolckchain in Telecom, I like this 'cause it's unexpected and from what I read and saw extremely ambitious, this one will fly for a long time. Best of luck team!
Activity: 14
Following the project for a while now, very promising by the problem-solving factor.
Pages:
Jump to: