Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🚀🚀 CAPVERTO : BANKING FOR THE FUTURE! 🚀🚀 - page 2. (Read 771 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 1
how is the stage of public sale of tokens? where can I see the current status of the project? now a lot of similar projects in the field of banking. not everyone manages to reach the successful implementation of their ideas.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I've got interested on the pre-paid card. What can we use the pre-paid card for?
Can we used it for daily transaction, such as purchasing some goods in the store?
Activity: 182
as I can see, banks are now very actively using blockchain technology in their activities. this in General can make the processes more transparent and reliable, but the Bank will still receive interest otherwise there is no benefit.
Activity: 251
Merit: 0
For me, The crypto insurance is the best feature you guys have. Me Likey! Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Crypto banking with the availability of debit card can be a good choice. By having that debit card we could easily using our coins to pay any transaction that are accepting CAPVERTO.
Activity: 247
Banking is a good prospect in the future, everyone certainly hopes and is very dependent on banking so I am sure that this project will be accepted by users, and I will continue to follow here to invest with a little money.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
Good news everyone - the new Telegram community group is open here - https://t.me/CAPVERTOOFFICAL
Everybody's welcome!
Previous group was deleted and administrators are investigating the reason why that happened.
Hello team, devs, managers, what's with Telegram group? Did you move somewhere around? The group is inaccessible, what happened?

I do not know the real reason why they did not immediately solve this problem. Although some projects make the decision not to communicate in the telegram group, but I think with the telegram, investors or those interested in their project know more deeply about the project.
That's really really strange, I found their group very very friendly and somehow cozy  with really great admins:)
We did awesome communications there. I suppose everything will be OK soon since I asked this question in the bounty chat but no answer so far.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Hello my friends I have a question why all junior members comes back to newbie why this happen and is a temporary or permanently we going to be going back to newbie
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
Hello team, devs, managers, what's with Telegram group? Did you move somewhere around? The group is inaccessible, what happened?

I do not know the real reason why they did not immediately solve this problem. Although some projects make the decision not to communicate in the telegram group, but I think with the telegram, investors or those interested in their project know more deeply about the project.
brand new
Activity: 0
We are very excited to enter this space!

Please reply to this thread for any questions you may have for Capverto!  Grin Grin Grin

Hi there

1)What are your major differences from the other projects on the market?

2)It's almost Q4/2014 already. Do you have approximate date of Capverto platform launch ?

Hello! CAPVERTO Exchange is a pioneering financial platform bridging the domains of fiat money and cryptocurrency. Its distinctive design, revolving around the CAPVERTO Token (CAP) and an international prepaid card, extends the advantages of digital currencies to the populations most frequently excluded from traditional banking. Through the CAP utility token, it delivers an intuitive and multifaceted online bank-like experience, encompassing: International prepaid cards with cash back rewards, P2P monetary transfers and cryptocurrency lending, streamlined cryptocurrency trading, including copy trading and innovative cryptocurrency insurance. As of the moment, we don't have the exact time frame for the platform launch, but it would be on the Q4 of this year. Thank you!

Thanks for your reply. I am curious about who is going to act as the lender. What are commissions and fees for the lenders and borrowers. There is some information at your white paper but it's not enough for me to make any conclusions. Maybe you could tell me more about this?
copper member
Activity: 224

Please reply to this thread for any questions you may have for Capverto!  Grin Grin Grin

Hi there

2)It's almost Q4/2014 already. Do you have approximate date of Capverto platform launch ?

Hello! CAPVERTO Exchange is a pioneering financial platform bridging the domains of fiat money and cryptocurrency. Its distinctive design, revolving around the CAPVERTO Token (CAP) and an international prepaid card, extends the advantages of digital currencies to the populations most frequently excluded from traditional banking. Through the CAP utility token, it delivers an intuitive and multifaceted online bank-like experience, encompassing: International prepaid cards with cash back rewards, P2P monetary transfers and cryptocurrency lending, streamlined cryptocurrency trading, including copy trading and innovative cryptocurrency insurance. As of the moment, we don't have the exact time frame for the platform launch, but it would be on the Q4 of this year. Thank you!

Thanks for your reply. I am curious about who is going to act as the lender. What are commissions and fees for the lenders and borrowers. There is some information at your white paper but it's not enough for me to make any conclusions. Maybe you could tell me more about this?

You are welcome! Individuals and companies may participate in P2P lending-borrowing through CAPVERTO Exchange, which collects a two percent fee on such loans. Funds may only be loaned for a maximum of six months at a time. If the price of the crypto in question dips below 40 percent of its original value, there is an automatic trigger for selling it. The annual interest rate for these loans is 8 percent, an amount that is paid instantly to the lender.
copper member
Hello! Maybe I did not browse well, but I did not find information when ICO starts and ends! Can you inform about ICO dates? Or dates will be announced later?

Hi there!  ICO will start on September 1st. You can register here 👇 https://capverto.com/registration   Thank you!  Smiley
copper member

Please reply to this thread for any questions you may have for Capverto!  Grin Grin Grin

Hi there

Activity: 560
Merit: 128
I liked that you have such a large international team. I saw a lot of Russian names, which is very nice. Because the Russians are the best programmers.
brand new
Activity: 0

Hi there

I'm really excited by the project, joined Telegram group for more details and is eager to go through the Whitepaper. I was interested into Crypto-Fiat bridge that couple of projects have already tried to create and now see that the plans are really ambitious.
Activity: 868
Merit: 121
Hello! Maybe I did not browse well, but I did not find information when ICO starts and ends! Can you inform about ICO dates? Or dates will be announced later?
copper member
This is a huge project which coverage few different sector of finance products. I am excited for the crypto insurance. Is there any white paper to reveal more detail about all the different sections capverto provide?

Thanks for the support! Here is the link for the whitepaper : https://capverto.com/landing#whitePaper
Pages:
Jump to: