Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🚀🚀 CAPVERTO : BANKING FOR THE FUTURE! 🚀🚀 - page 3. (Read 771 times)

copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
We are very excited to enter this space!

Please reply to this thread for any questions you may have for Capverto!  Grin Grin Grin

Yes, Sir. I am also excited to welcome your platform.
I, as a supporter of various projects, are eager to be involved in this platform through promotion in various social media. is there a pool available for the bounty program?

Yup! 5,000,000,00 CAP token are allocated for the whole bounty program. Here is the link for the bounty thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-finished-capverto-banking-for-the-future-4973071
Activity: 266
I really like the idea of the project. I wish everyone good luck with this wonderful project.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
This is a huge project which coverage few different sector of finance products. I am excited for the crypto insurance. Is there any white paper to reveal more detail about all the different sections capverto provide?
Activity: 246
I'm so excited for the Prepaid Card Program - this is so convenient.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Copy Trading Platform - good for newbies like me, I can now follow and copy the trades and portfolios of others.
Activity: 123

Please reply to this thread for any questions you may have for Capverto!  Grin Grin Grin

Yes, Sir. I am also excited to welcome your platform.
I, as a supporter of various projects, are eager to be involved in this platform through promotion in various social media. is there a pool available for the bounty program?
Activity: 62
I like your progect. Do you have any plance for future exchanges?
copper member

Please reply to this thread for any questions you may have for Capverto!  Grin Grin Grin

copper member
Pages:
Jump to: