Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 81. (Read 84796 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
The idea or the project of the Cargocoin brings a big impact to the cargo and trade industry. Security, paper less documentation, transparency, escrow payments, time saving by importing are the main features. Thanks to Blockhain technology that will utilized to Cargo industry.
Activity: 42
Their idea is rather attractive in my opinion!
Unprejudiced website, brilliant business.  Good luck all.
Activity: 224
CargoCoin, The team has really solid experience in the shipping and transportation business, and the know it how to leverage on their network of relationships, contacts and skills. The analysis of the market and the design of the idea and project is remarkable, yet not breaktrough.

Nevertheless, a great competitive advantage offered by services offered, ranging from manning recruiting to letter of credit.
The smart contracts will transport too much of the niche of the market. The roadmap is very long, as we can expect from such a complex project, but that adds risk to the investment.

It's interesting the choice to use Erc223 over erc20 token, that, other than promising to reduce the need for gas to tx, seems also more appropriate for the use of the utily token cargo.

Finally, offering ICO's ICO-based source of value creations for ICO.

Good luck !!!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
great rewards for bounty and you have a lot of social media  to choose , its nice to be a part of this program.
Great project this will make the cargo  logistics industry more trust worthy , more secure, fast transaction  shorten the time of making documentation.
Activity: 22
#Proof-of-authentication:
    •   Bitcointalk username: vaquero1
       Joined campaigns: article
       eth : 0x2bc7793C7B6478255f09b3A2ceF0e73BbfE1301B
https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@vaquero1/cargocoin-for-shipping-companies-it-is-the-ideal-solution-to-reduce-costs-and-increase-revenue-thanks-to-the-chain-of-blocking
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
This project will be soon to the moon Smiley
Activity: 22
    •   Bitcointalk username: vaquero1
       Joined campaigns: article
       eth : 0x2bc7793C7B6478255f09b3A2ceF0e73BbfE1301B

https://steemit.com/busy/@vaquero1/cargocoin-para-las-empresas-navieras-es-la-solucion-ideal-para-disminuir-los-gastos-y-aumentar-los-ingresos-gracias-a-la-cadena
Activity: 14
I hope this project will be useful!
Absorbing job, conversant project, extraordinary activity.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
It's attractive the option to apply Erc223 above erc20 tokenish, that, additional than favourable to decrease the require of fuel representing tx, appears besides many correct representing the conscious apply of the utily coin contents.
Finally, sacrifice a for free program with no monthly or period tariffs causes the extension of the support the just origin of measure foundings representing investors in the ICO
Awesome this is a great project , CargoCoin will make the transaction in logistic industry and as I see this is the biggest logistic  project that using blockchain technology.
Activity: 53
Hello fellows!
Their idea is quite attractive in my opinion!
Sentient business, irreproachable design.
Activity: 41
    •   Bitcointalk username: andrewsito
    •   Telegram username: @AndrewDalo
    •   Joined campaigns: Telegram
Activity: 41
    •   Bitcointalk username: andrewsito
    •   Telegram username: @AndrewDalo
    •   Joined campaigns: Article
    •   Article Link: https://steemit.com/ico/@andrewsito/ico-cargocoin-descentralizando-los-mercados-de-transporte-y-comercio-blockchain-token-crgo
Hey guys.
It is really nice idea!
Clear-cut plan, extraordinary plan.
Activity: 19
Hello devs.
I'm interested on this idea. I'll wait for this to watch what is going to originate.
Activity: 16
This project will become huge in the coming years as it will simplify logistics in shipping and other transportation business.
I have written a message in telegram, waiting for your response.
Activity: 140
CargoCoin platform options provide infinite possibilities for added value to the users and the participants. All utilities on the platform operate with CargoCoins
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
There is no point for us to hate each other, bacause we all know that we have all the freedom to say and express our own thoughts. And furthermore, I am on the line who is in lile to the concept and platform of this project regarding the global trade and transport. So I will keep on lookig for more updates of the team.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: