Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 84. (Read 84796 times)

copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 9
CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics
I got a question, though who exactly pays arbiters for settling disputes?

Arbiters are paid by the parties involved, if they choose to arbiter or if they cannot settle the problem alone.
It's how it works in the real world, right now, but it is not digital and parties have to actually go to a court, usually in Paris or London, which just costs a lot for traveling, lawyers and court fees. We will even reduce those costs too.
Activity: 371
Merit: 1
"Silence And Work Hard"
https://arousal.io

CargoCoin has been listed on the just started crypto exchange - Arousal.io

A quick deal was made of.....see you cargocoin to the huge market Kiss
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Cargocoin is really making a good step to improve the global trade and transport which is definitely will be hard for the team to convince the people who involve about the traditional way. Also, cyrpto is still not totally accepted and this seems to be their problem on they will deal with this.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
CargoCoin has partnered with Bancor exchange and will be traded on Bancor network!

Bancor is one of the most successful ICOs of last year and with their innovative protocol are growing at a rapid rate. Bancor has recently launched their wallet service in addition to their exchange.

I hope the development will not stop in listing exchanges but the full implementation of the platform among the transport industry. This platform would solve a lot of bottlenecks in that industry that has been a problem for so long already. I hope they will at least reduce those problems such as cost and fraud. If they can help even with these two problems, that would be more than enough contribution in the shipping industry.

They seem to be too serious and have strong intentions to keep developing the platform. They won't stop with listing on exchanges.

That's my impression also with this project. It will just take time to see if they can really deliver their mission in the shipping industry. I hope their developments are fast and not wait for another year to see another major achievement of CargoCoin.

Yes one question will be whether the businesses in the shipping industry are ready for such new technology or whether they will prefer to stick to what they have now for a while.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
This project is making cargo or logistics into another level because just like the motto "CargoCoin is Blockchaining Logistics" CargoCoin now based on Blockchain. There will be a transparency and never lost the record of the transaction.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
CargoCoin has partnered with Bancor exchange and will be traded on Bancor network!

Bancor is one of the most successful ICOs of last year and with their innovative protocol are growing at a rapid rate. Bancor has recently launched their wallet service in addition to their exchange.

I hope the development will not stop in listing exchanges but the full implementation of the platform among the transport industry. This platform would solve a lot of bottlenecks in that industry that has been a problem for so long already. I hope they will at least reduce those problems such as cost and fraud. If they can help even with these two problems, that would be more than enough contribution in the shipping industry.

They seem to be too serious and have strong intentions to keep developing the platform. They won't stop with listing on exchanges.

That's my impression also with this project. It will just take time to see if they can really deliver their mission in the shipping industry. I hope their developments are fast and not wait for another year to see another major achievement of CargoCoin.

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

Activity: 122
Merit: 12
I really liked the video from Lemon Digital. Good job.
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
The team working behind this project are doing thier best to make sure that they are ahead of the competition. I am certain that this project has a bright future.

Yeah, being able to revolutionized the global trade and transport is a very difficult thing to do. They will certainly faces a lot of difficulties and problems with regards to their platform. So, the team are doing their best to pushed the project to achieved its goal.

It is very difficult, but the team are doing their best to give us a good service with the project. This will be a great project if it will be successful.
Project CargoCoin is near reach success. Problems and issues are normal and I know the project team are well prepared to whatever circumstances that project may encounter.  The project offers good services to the community in global transport. Successes will be given to those who deserve it.

Sorry dude but calling it near success isn't realistic. It has a long way to go to really call it a success. Huge adoption is required in my opinion.

This is correct; they do not even reach their softcap.. I know ICOs that their softcap is sold in just 5 minutes. This is success. But they did hard work and good advertisement with influencers.

It is a success to those who sold the tokens, yes. For investors it doesn't mean too much if the soft cap is reached quickly. Development is important afterwards and as we can see a lot of tokens couldn't preserve their ICO value.
copper member
https://arousal.io

CargoCoin has been listed on the just started crypto exchange - Arousal.io
copper member

copper member
CargoCoin is pleased to announce its strategic partnership with Nobar ICO
Transportation has always been and this topic will never cease to be relevant.An interesting blend of blockchain and logistics

Yes, it's interesting, but what made this more interesting is how the team will fulfill all their plans knowing this platform will costs them a lot before reaching success.
this is really so, the team is very serious about the development of its project. Because quality logistics services are exactly what is very lacking today. I hope the project will succeed in the future.

I wouldn't say it is lacking, but it is overly complex and expensive and with blockchain you can have all those things in a much better way.
copper member
Hey there,

I see a great potential behind the project but do not see too much seperate posts on the subject on BTT.

I am glad to be behind the project.

Kind regards,

Hi Meejay, thank you for your kind words, you could do some posts about CargoCoin if you wish!
copper member
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
The team working behind this project are doing thier best to make sure that they are ahead of the competition. I am certain that this project has a bright future.

Yeah, being able to revolutionized the global trade and transport is a very difficult thing to do. They will certainly faces a lot of difficulties and problems with regards to their platform. So, the team are doing their best to pushed the project to achieved its goal.

It is very difficult, but the team are doing their best to give us a good service with the project. This will be a great project if it will be successful.
Project CargoCoin is near reach success. Problems and issues are normal and I know the project team are well prepared to whatever circumstances that project may encounter.  The project offers good services to the community in global transport. Successes will be given to those who deserve it.

Sorry dude but calling it near success isn't realistic. It has a long way to go to really call it a success. Huge adoption is required in my opinion.

This is correct; they do not even reach their softcap.. I know ICOs that their softcap is sold in just 5 minutes. This is success. But they did hard work and good advertisement with influencers.
Teams should engage and connect actively in communication and giving all the solutions for their questions that would need a leading changing by ocussing on all the priorities.
Guys - the definition of success is very subjective.  It really depends on what do you consider as success, and what are the CargoCoin team long term objectives.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
"Venture into Sports"
Hey there,

I see a great potential behind the project but do not see too much seperate posts on the subject on BTT.

I am glad to be behind the project.

Kind regards,
copper member
ANN thread in Arabic is now available!
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Why  I don't count steaks in my office? How long will it take?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
#Proof-of-authentication:
    •   Bitcointalk username: shadyrifles
    •   Telegram username: @shadyrifles
    •   Joined campaigns: [LinkedIn/Medium]
Pages:
Jump to: