Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 89. (Read 84798 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Cargocoin team is very keenly monitoring all the fraudulent activities and it minimizes the risk factor by eliminating all the unexpected mechanisms to safeguard the participants.
i just know they will help solve trade issue and ofcourse make trading on a global scale much more easier so basically tokenizing things on the blockchain

Yes,  that is one of those they prioritize, of course they need to solve the problems in trading in order to develop well the project.  It doesn't mean that having a problem makes the project not good,  it is normal to undergo like this case. All they need to do is accept and think for the betterment of the project.

Problems will occur sometimes, but this is not the reason to stop our doings. But instead, we must conquer it and make this a good motivation to continue our works and reached our goals. And I think that's what the CargoCoin team did. They continue to strive and work hard so that they can fulfill their goals to the global market.
Activity: 574
Cargocoin team is very keenly monitoring all the fraudulent activities and it minimizes the risk factor by eliminating all the unexpected mechanisms to safeguard the participants.
Quite right. The development team very closely follows all those who are close to the project, so that valuable information that scammers can use does not reach them. Thanks to this project is in complete safety.
this is a very correct position of developers, because the more popular the project, the higher the risk of fraud. And the developers the main thing in time to develop a strategy to protect their users' personal data.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
great project. this project will become good altcoin within 2020.
I don't really know that how to came to that statement but I think that this is totally unpredictable at the current state.
Well yeah it is really difficult to say that with certainty, but the team should give their best and we will hope that that is it is also amazing.

We can predict with our own observation but it doesn't mean we are right. Prediction sometimes be right and sometimes not. We can say something  through seeing the progression of the project and as what I see,  it will totally succeed in future. Waiting and trusting is best to do.
All is only predict. We need keep observing CargoCoin more and will have the right answer at the future.
Predictions - ignoble business. The cryptocurrency is very unpredictable. Sometimes volatility of some coins just excites consciousness how there can be such jumps? On that it and cryptocurrency to be decentralized and not subject to any financial laws.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
i just know they will help solve trade issue and ofcourse make trading on a global scale much more easier so basically tokenizing things on the blockchain

Yes,  that is one of those they prioritize, of course they need to solve the problems in trading in order to develop well the project.  It doesn't mean that having a problem makes the project not good,  it is normal to undergo like this case. All they need to do is accept and think for the betterment of the project.

You have a point, every problem has a solution and definitely the team can overcome whatever circumstances that they may encounter along the way. Accepting concerns and suggestions will create a well-established platform and probably dev and the team already knew this.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
As I can see, the CargoCoin has so many people in following to this project, giving their trust and support to have the better solution regarding the current problem in the global trade and trasport industry. If they will really make this project into reality, all its good deeds and great goals for both the whole crypto currency community and the trade and transport industry. Make it shines and become popular.
Activity: 154

Activity: 322
I don't really know that how to came to that statement but I think that this is totally unpredictable at the current state.
Well yeah it is really difficult to say that with certainty, but the team should give their best and we will hope that that is it is also amazing.

We can predict with our own observation but it doesn't mean we are right. Prediction sometimes be right and sometimes not. We can say something  through seeing the progression of the project and as what I see,  it will totally succeed in future. Waiting and trusting is best to do.
The waiting game indeed. It needs patience and you must really give your full trust towards the project if you know this might be a potentially successful one in the future. Let's see the progress of it if it will really turns out to be a successful one.
Have a lot of things changing day by day.  So if CargoCoin can live, they need hard working to do a lot of task.
If they remain focus on thier goals it is not difficult to achieve success, so it is just how dedicated they are on this project.
Activity: 616
Looks like a great project and I already bought some CargoCoins. It is definitely going to make a huge return.

export and infor- mation industries are growing every year. CargoCoin is a platform that will facilitate that, and will change the traditional way by using a decentralized smart contract to lower costs. anyone can join the CargoCoin community https://thecargocoin.com/

CargoCoin gives members what they want. They always working to make the project successful and with the help of their bounty campaign, this will be a great opportunity to them.

I like about CargoCoin is the team that works hard for the project. The project have many achievements already and their community is big which it can also help them by promoting the project to the social media.

I also appreciate the attitude of the team here in this project. The team is really active and keeps on updating the information about this CargoCoin in their telegram channel.
Yes, but, they also have to act and keep to update the information by the project to bitcointalk because bitcointalk is the best forum to promote.
Activity: 378
As I understand it, the team wants to work in world markets, but all countries have different legislation, probably the team should have good lawyers.
Activity: 280
Looks like a great project and I already bought some CargoCoins. It is definitely going to make a huge return.

export and infor- mation industries are growing every year. CargoCoin is a platform that will facilitate that, and will change the traditional way by using a decentralized smart contract to lower costs. anyone can join the CargoCoin community https://thecargocoin.com/

CargoCoin gives members what they want. They always working to make the project successful and with the help of their bounty campaign, this will be a great opportunity to them.

I like about CargoCoin is the team that works hard for the project. The project have many achievements already and their community is big which it can also help them by promoting the project to the social media.

I also appreciate the attitude of the team here in this project. The team is really active and keeps on updating the information about this CargoCoin in their telegram channel.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2

Activity: 250

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

All is only predict. We need keep observing CargoCoin more and will have the right answer at the future.

I think the team is really serious about the advertisement and promotions of cargo coin to the public. I already see that they have been listed as an ICO in the coingecko site that focuses on the information of crypto, ICO's.

The waiting game indeed. It needs patience and you must really give your full trust towards the project if you know this might be a potentially successful one in the future. Let's see the progress of it if it will really turns out to be a successful one.
Have a lot of things changing day by day.  So if CargoCoin can live, they need hard working to do a lot of task.

Updating is good but make sure everyone knows about it. Because members and investors deserved to know everything to maintain the trust to each other. Just keep it up what's best for the project,  I will always be at the back to support in this project.
Activity: 196

Activity: 434

Activity: 294

For me, I am glad for thid kind of project to come out here in the community of crypto currency. Especially that tge CargoCoin really have a great platfrom in their hand that could potentially make something new and huge impact in the global trade and transport industry. Keep on striving and aim what is the necessary things that could help out our community in a better way.
Activity: 280

Activity: 182
Cases of deception and substitution of the real groups on social networks and messengers became really very frequent and it is difficult to fight with them. I wish success to team in it.
Pages:
Jump to: