Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 95. (Read 84798 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Transportation has always been and this topic will never cease to be relevant.An interesting blend of blockchain and logistics

Yes, it's interesting, but what made this more interesting is how the team will fulfill all their plans knowing this platform will costs them a lot before reaching success.
this is really so, the team is very serious about the development of its project. Because quality logistics services are exactly what is very lacking today. I hope the project will succeed in the future.

They will surely succeed if and only if they can make the ico to reached its hard cap. Those profits will be use to fund the continues developments of this project.

For me, the hard cap is too big as of now because the price of bitcoins and all other altcoins are not stable. And I think, the team CargoCoin will be facing now difficulties in reaching it since it will need a lot of works first before it will be happen. But if the team were optimistic with their platform, then maybe there is a possibilty that they can fulfill it.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
What are the new updates
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
Transportation has always been and this topic will never cease to be relevant.An interesting blend of blockchain and logistics

Yes, it's interesting, but what made this more interesting is how the team will fulfill all their plans knowing this platform will costs them a lot before reaching success.
this is really so, the team is very serious about the development of its project. Because quality logistics services are exactly what is very lacking today. I hope the project will succeed in the future.

They will surely succeed if and only if they can make the ico to reached its hard cap. Those profits will be use to fund the continues developments of this project.
Activity: 574

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
That, there were only 3 days of sales, including today's. It will be possible it is one of the grandiosely fastest and in too time of successful ICO, remained very little and we learn it.

I really hope that the project will have successful ico because the profit they will get will be use to support the continues developments and implementations of project cargocoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
CargoCoin will be interesting not only to members of the crypto community,but also to many who work in the field of logistics, believe this is a large percentage of people
They have a great idea that will definitely require lots of work and plans i really hope the team are ready to bring it online it will help out alot i mean global trade and transport..i will be watching roadmap closely
Their bounty campaign also make the project populsr and they give big opportunity to the members. CargoCoin team are working hard to reach their goals.

Have you participated in their bounty campaign? If you didn't, I suggest participate so that you'll earn more tokens and also promote Cargocoin in order for the platform to be famous.
True, cargocoin bounty campaign offers a good amount of tokens to its participants so better take advantage of it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Activity: 210
CargoCoin will be interesting not only to members of the crypto community,but also to many who work in the field of logistics, believe this is a large percentage of people
They have a great idea that will definitely require lots of work and plans i really hope the team are ready to bring it online it will help out alot i mean global trade and transport..i will be watching roadmap closely
Their bounty campaign also make the project populsr and they give big opportunity to the members. CargoCoin team are working hard to reach their goals.

Have you participated in their bounty campaign? If you didn't, I suggest participate so that you'll earn more tokens and also promote Cargocoin in order for the platform to be famous.
Activity: 280
Hello! The project is quite interesting. Tell me, is there an MVP product or a beta version?
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
They have all the needed equipment and tools to perform thier online duties. For sure they will negotiate to subcontractors for fulfill the needed manpower in the field.
What kind of equipement and tools do they use? Also CargoCoin should expand their platform more so that other people will reach them.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
That, there were only 3 days of sales, including today's. It will be possible it is one of the grandiosely fastest and in too time of successful ICO, remained very little and we learn it.
Activity: 196
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Activity: 98
PISTI
They have all the needed equipment and tools to perform thier online duties. For sure they will negotiate to subcontractors for fulfill the needed manpower in the field.
Activity: 154
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
I hope this project will work already in the near future, I really do not like how the company's cargoes work now and I have already lost a lot of money due to poor performance.

Yah, i am amaze by its  blockchain technology that delivers revolution to the trade & transport and mainly will help solves problems in the shipping industry am sure this project will gain a positive response from the community and its prospect business partners. Hope the dev team will enhance their tools like beta phase that would easily be adopted by the real community as well.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Activity: 378
I hope this project will work already in the near future, I really do not like how the company's cargoes work now and I have already lost a lot of money due to poor performance.
Activity: 196
This is a great project, I'm a businessman and very hard to transport to each city in my country by calling uber, reserving train ticket, etc.
CargoCoin have identified all the difficulties and come with this concept to quickly execute the transactions of trade, transport and save your valuable time.
Activity: 280
This is a great project, I'm a businessman and very hard to transport to each city in my country by calling uber, reserving train ticket, etc.

Right,  CargoCoin would definitely the solution of the issues and problems we encountered in the shipping industry. Good idea to come up with this project. Looking forward for the status of this project, it seems today that they are now making to be popular in the community.
Pages:
Jump to: