Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 97. (Read 84798 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I was interested in your project, but I'm interested in knowing how quickly payments will be made and whether it is difficult to withdraw?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I saw in a social media that Cargo Coin is one of the top 20 ICO or token that we should be watching this 2018. I think that is just advertisement but seeing that there are also projects that have a great potential in the future and truly legit ones, I think it means something.
Of course this is advertising, the project is really good. And does not depend on advertising, but my opinion is that the token is still worth buying for a long time and not selling it in the early term. In the future, this token can bring you profit.
Yes. Cargocoin tokens will have a good value and a better choice for a long term investments because it will surely have a good returns in profits. The concepts of this project are big which means, that it can possibly gained big profits ahead with good plans and management from the developers of this team.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I saw in a social media that Cargo Coin is one of the top 20 ICO or token that we should be watching this 2018. I think that is just advertisement but seeing that there are also projects that have a great potential in the future and truly legit ones, I think it means something.
Of course this is advertising, the project is really good. And does not depend on advertising, but my opinion is that the token is still worth buying for a long time and not selling it in the early term. In the future, this token can bring you profit.
Activity: 154
Is the project planned to start in one country?what kind of country would that be?or is it planned to implement immediately on the continent?
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

For me, I cannot tell now if the project is legit since they are still new and haven't prove anything yet, but I will watch this project and hoping to see more improvements in the near future.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
It seems that this project has become one of the solutions that have been a constraint on the transportation industry, especially in the shipping industry that became the largest economic sector.

It can be the solution to the massive trade and transport industry but they need to be more active and make partnerships so they will have a lot of publicity.

Aside from that, having a good partnership in popular companies will help them a lot with the fast developments of cargocoin platforms. Because this field that they chose is really not easy to run.

That's like saying water is wet and fire is hot.

Partnering up with popular companies will help ANY project, not just this specific one. That's more or less the more obvious stuff

Well, most of the ICOs are not partnered with famous companies; they just use the trick so that they make some trading with this company and mention them in their website as business partner ....
So are you saying that it is there way to promote their projectnto be popular? Is it one of their strategy to be partnered with big comanpies and will attract more people?

Naturally, the whole microsoft will partner up with IOTA was what pumped it from like 50 cents to like what? 5$ at it's complete peak back then
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io
Good idea from the developers.Its implementation can bring good profits to those who invested in it

Yes, even if the project is not unique as whole, it still have a feature that will make them popular very soon. Early supporters and investors really have the opportunity to earn more.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Good idea from the developers.Its implementation can bring good profits to those who invested in it
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
PISTI
Earn free bitcoin while you online using Google Chrome - https://getcryptotab.com/695978
Thanks for this bud you are not allowed to do this. You can read newbie guide to make sure you are not violating any rules.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
Cargo coin a project of a trade and transportation revolution optimizes the interaction between swords, efficient and frictionless delivery expeditions. The allocation of the Bounty program is also considerable. Hopefully this project attracts a lot of attention from investors who want to join. Success for Cargo coin.

If they can make unique ways and features that could impress the people from their project that would be a good idea then to attract more visitors to the site and also potentially gain investors.
Yes, with the concept of promotion is good and interesting I think will be easy to get investors to join in this project. Moreover, I see many who give a positive response to the project.

You are definitely right, since this platform will somehow change the traditional system into more fast and easy transaction. The team, must do all the hard work because this is a very ambitious thing to do.

I agree, running this kind of platform will surely costs them a lot, the team should be more active with promoting this project and hoping that many investors will participate.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
It seems that this project has become one of the solutions that have been a constraint on the transportation industry, especially in the shipping industry that became the largest economic sector.

It can be the solution to the massive trade and transport industry but they need to be more active and make partnerships so they will have a lot of publicity.
The project has already huge scope as well as it has the higher potential to become hugely successful. But if they make a partnership with good companies then it will become easier for the platform to achieved their goal. So this will also help the platform to grow more in certain period of time later.
If Cargocoin is also aiming on the global clients and if we could have potential investors that could reap us to fastly achieve the goals and achieve an ultimate success.
Yes Bank investors and global clients would really be helpful for the project to grow. Their investments would definitely help the project to succeed and develop going forward.

They have huge amount of money that the project needs in order to continue the operation. I know they can get whales that will invest huge amount of money on the project.
Yes they are can gaining big cap from whales. If really have whales make investment at here, i believe their value will come to the moon soon.
I think attention to the project and without it is big and continues to grow from a geometrical progression, at this stage I can tell with confidence that the project was successful.
Activity: 532
Cargo coin a project of a trade and transportation revolution optimizes the interaction between swords, efficient and frictionless delivery expeditions. The allocation of the Bounty program is also considerable. Hopefully this project attracts a lot of attention from investors who want to join. Success for Cargo coin.

If they can make unique ways and features that could impress the people from their project that would be a good idea then to attract more visitors to the site and also potentially gain investors.
Yes, with the concept of promotion is good and interesting I think will be easy to get investors to join in this project. Moreover, I see many who give a positive response to the project.

You are definitely right, since this platform will somehow change the traditional system into more fast and easy transaction. The team, must do all the hard work because this is a very ambitious thing to do.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2

Aside from that, having a good partnership in popular companies will help them a lot with the fast developments of cargocoin platforms. Because this field that they chose is really not easy to run.

Partnering up with popular companies will help ANY project, not just this specific one. That's more or less the more obvious stuff

Well, most of the ICOs are not partnered with famous companies; they just use the trick so that they make some trading with this company and mention them in their website as business partner ....
So are you saying that it is there way to promote their projectnto be popular? Is it one of their strategy to be partnered with big comanpies and will attract more people?
Activity: 196
As I analyze deeper, could also observe they got 4.4 ratings and good reviews of which the participants are highly satisfying with the deserving features of the platform.
Which features are your high satisfying about CargoCoin? I really want know your opinion at this project.
This platform has a lot of great features but whats good about them is the benefit that they could provide to thier customers which will save thier time and money.
I agree. In my opinion, they just have to improve their designs on their website so it can give a fresh image to the new visitor of the website.
Well the project has a lot of improvement to do which it would take time. But the team is trying hard for it especially their platform which will be a successful in the future.
Activity: 378
Technology on the blockbuster should be introduced into everyday life. I think the fees will be especially good if the team concludes now a deal with the operating company.
Activity: 616
As I analyze deeper, could also observe they got 4.4 ratings and good reviews of which the participants are highly satisfying with the deserving features of the platform.
Which features are your high satisfying about CargoCoin? I really want know your opinion at this project.
This platform has a lot of great features but whats good about them is the benefit that they could provide to thier customers which will save thier time and money.
I agree. In my opinion, they just have to improve their designs on their website so it can give a fresh image to the new visitor of the website.
Activity: 322
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

Activity: 371
"Silence And Work Hard"
This project is more realiable and have good platform and intention to do more in the future use blockchain technology,Its quite hard simple to decentralize the Global Trade and transportation and revolutionize everything under the sea.I SALUTE the Team for this project really amazing.
Pages:
Jump to: