Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Cazaar - Crypto Exchange Tailored With And For You! 🔥🔥🔥 - page 2. (Read 1186 times)

copper member
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Indeed, it could be useful, but also the effects of our way of doing things. Once we get the details of this project to people who wish to invest in an ICO that actually cares for them, and tries to protect their interest, it might work out just as well.
Just think about it, there is no inflation created by "free" coins on the market from airdrops, bounties, or bonuses but there is a buyback program which increases the price of the tokens.
We believe that is the key to create a mutually beneficial ICO especially in this market.

Although paying in another currency could really work for this kind of problem, we are not going to start a bounty right away, but it has just become a possibility for the second part of our campaign.

What is your point?
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Indeed, it could be useful, but also the effects of our way of doing things. Once we get the details of this project to people who wish to invest in an ICO that actually cares for them, and tries to protect their interest, it might work out just as well.
Just think about it, there is no inflation created by "free" coins on the market from airdrops, bounties, or bonuses but there is a buyback program which increases the price of the tokens.
We believe that is the key to create a mutually beneficial ICO especially in this market.

Although paying in another currency could really work for this kind of problem, we are not going to start a bounty right away, but it has just become a possibility for the second part of our campaign.
The concept of the project is unique. it is a unique project and promising project. The procedure of this project is in proper way to go. I think it will be successful project in near future.
Activity: 70
Exchange of projects like this is indeed more discussed, especially with the concept of the CAZAR project that offers the exchange industry perhaps one of the few if not the only ,crypto related industries that have brought products to real life, hoping that this project will be increasingly in demand for investors.
Merit: 1
The concept of the project enchants me a lot, I hope there is the possibility of some hiring for the Team, as well as the emergence of advisers and Partners throughout the Project, as it is an important and productive contribution. There are many Exchanges emerging lately, and the Blockchain explosion will make it an increasingly broad and competitive niche. I wish you luck on this journey, I will be following closely  Cry
copper member
This is Big exchange Cazaar,  you offer a lot of facilities for us, for traders! And we Express our gratitude to you! You even spend a bounty on large payments - your project is not a trash can.

"your project is not a trash can" - I don't think that we've received anything like this before.

Thank you, sir, you've made our day! Cheesy
Activity: 196
This is Big exchange Cazaar,  you offer a lot of facilities for us, for traders! And we Express our gratitude to you! You even spend a bounty on large payments - your project is outstanding...GREAT WORK
Activity: 476
This is Big exchange Cazaar,  you offer a lot of facilities for us, for traders! And we Express our gratitude to you! You even spend a bounty on large payments - your project is not a trash can.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
I became interested in this project. This is a lucrative area.
copper member
Next point to be concerned about was the team. I can only see 3 people on your site. Are they all of the team? Moreover, these three people are only listed as names, photos, and brief story about them. Is it possible to have concrete evidences that those people are real, name matches with pictures, experiences matches with track records, and so on. You know that I mean their social medias profile. As far as we know, pictures can be easily taken from internet.

Yes, there are only the 3 of us, but we are more than enough to manage everything once the funds are collected, as I implied earlier an exchange is nowhere near an impossible task to accomplish. Advisors other than legal counsel are not necessary, there are hundreds of examples of how to do, or how not to do something on an exchange. It is obvious how the business side works and how the tech behind all that works.
What we need is to accelerate the process and involve contracted developers to deliver on time. By the launch of the exchange, we are going to assemble a decent support team (which will be expanded whenever the platform requires it) a handful of people for marketing and PR purposes, and a team for the 24/7 maintenance of the platform.

We are aware of the scams that are using fake pictures and names, but the thing is that we are not really active on social media, it's not our world. We don't have twitter or linkedin (mostly because most of its' features are not necessary for us, but it is detailed in the F.A.Q and some blog posts as well) accounts and our facebook profile is for private use mostly, not very valuable business wise. (We are using our facebook profiles to advertise on the platform and to identify ourselves on ICO listing sites, but we believe it's not very valuable, not to talk about the constant friend request we are getting from people, who wish to sell their services to us.)
We have asked in these posts and in our F.A.Q answer that if any of our potential investors have a concern about our legitimacy, don't be afraid to confront us and to suggest a way to identify ourselves. We are open to sharing our identity, as long as it doesn't interfere with our personal lives.
We have thought to make a video, but until there is no real demand for it, we can afford to wait for a better possibility to come up. For example, you might have an idea.

Well... If I may suggest, fighting against a stolen internet picture is as easy as taking a picture of the whole team together with the logo of your company visible, preferably held by hand. In a case of fake picture, it'll be almost impossible for the suspect (namely, you) to ask for those people whose pictures you stole to take a group picture for your sake.

Some people will still argue that you might be using real pictures of yourself but the names are not real, and I also has an idea for this, but I think it's too far stretched that I doubt you want to trouble yourself doing it. So maybe just the group picture for now and we resort to this "still unrevealed" idea of mine when the needs surfaced. Also, if the group picture is good enough, it actually can be used as an evidence on your site too

A group photo is indeed a good idea. We are going to take one between the holidays if things go well.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Next point to be concerned about was the team. I can only see 3 people on your site. Are they all of the team? Moreover, these three people are only listed as names, photos, and brief story about them. Is it possible to have concrete evidences that those people are real, name matches with pictures, experiences matches with track records, and so on. You know that I mean their social medias profile. As far as we know, pictures can be easily taken from internet.

Yes, there are only the 3 of us, but we are more than enough to manage everything once the funds are collected, as I implied earlier an exchange is nowhere near an impossible task to accomplish. Advisors other than legal counsel are not necessary, there are hundreds of examples of how to do, or how not to do something on an exchange. It is obvious how the business side works and how the tech behind all that works.
What we need is to accelerate the process and involve contracted developers to deliver on time. By the launch of the exchange, we are going to assemble a decent support team (which will be expanded whenever the platform requires it) a handful of people for marketing and PR purposes, and a team for the 24/7 maintenance of the platform.

We are aware of the scams that are using fake pictures and names, but the thing is that we are not really active on social media, it's not our world. We don't have twitter or linkedin (mostly because most of its' features are not necessary for us, but it is detailed in the F.A.Q and some blog posts as well) accounts and our facebook profile is for private use mostly, not very valuable business wise. (We are using our facebook profiles to advertise on the platform and to identify ourselves on ICO listing sites, but we believe it's not very valuable, not to talk about the constant friend request we are getting from people, who wish to sell their services to us.)
We have asked in these posts and in our F.A.Q answer that if any of our potential investors have a concern about our legitimacy, don't be afraid to confront us and to suggest a way to identify ourselves. We are open to sharing our identity, as long as it doesn't interfere with our personal lives.
We have thought to make a video, but until there is no real demand for it, we can afford to wait for a better possibility to come up. For example, you might have an idea.

I kind a agreed on that social presence. I did saw many Ethereum or other blockahin developers barely have big social profile. Most of them are tech geeks not marketers. Some of them have less than a thousand followers and are barely active in social media.

Every project has to start from somewhere, true organic growth is better than having bunch of fake and airdrop followers. Cazaar at least is honest and straight up on things. I also like the way they trying to engage with all bounty members in a more proactive approach. Hopefully, things will blossom as time and things progressed.

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1398
Yes, I'm an asshole

Well... If I may suggest, fighting against a stolen internet picture is as easy as taking a picture of the whole team together with the logo of your company visible, preferably held by hand. In a case of fake picture, it'll be almost impossible for the suspect (namely, you) to ask for those people whose pictures you stole to take a group picture for your sake.

Some people will still argue that you might be using real pictures of yourself but the names are not real, and I also has an idea for this, but I think it's too far stretched that I doubt you want to trouble yourself doing it. So maybe just the group picture for now and we resort to this "still unrevealed" idea of mine when the needs surfaced. Also, if the group picture is good enough, it actually can be used as an evidence on your site too
copper member

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1398
Yes, I'm an asshole
Activity: 378
I recommend everyone to pay attention to this team. Very interesting project, wish you success An interesting project, the team has many plans
copper member
Can you really sustain the project with only three people in your team? How about the marketing? Are you planning to also manage the bounty and other marketing related gigs? I think you should consider getting third parties or just expand your support.

The development of the platform will indeed require more people in the team, that's why we are going to work with contracted developers thus we can deliver on time. As for the marketing, we believe it's sustainable for us to manage the bounty campaign and to engage with the community.

I really hope and believe in your project. I think that if your team will work, you will achieve great success.
although the team that manages this project is only a little but if they are passionate and always work together in a compact manner for sure success will also be achieved with satisfactory results, we pray for the best for this project, hopefully what will be achieved will be achieved.

Yes, exactly, it is not as hard for a team like us to manage a project like this. We have the necessary knowledge in business economics and IT thereby with some legal councel, and a contracted developer team it is entirely manageable for us to carry out everything we've promised.
You are also right in the part that we are passionate and hard-working while being young and able to see the industry in a way that others might not.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Can you really sustain the project with only three people in your team? How about the marketing? Are you planning to also manage the bounty and other marketing related gigs? I think you should consider getting third parties or just expand your support.

The development of the platform will indeed require more people in the team, that's why we are going to work with contracted developers thus we can deliver on time. As for the marketing, we believe it's sustainable for us to manage the bounty campaign and to engage with the community.

I really hope and believe in your project. I think that if your team will work, you will achieve great success.
although the team that manages this project is only a little but if they are passionate and always work together in a compact manner for sure success will also be achieved with satisfactory results, we pray for the best for this project, hopefully what will be achieved will be achieved.
copper member

Well, I wouldn't use the word "merely". We are offering at least industry standards when it comes to speed, security, usability, and transparency (note that we can't do instant miracles while we have to keep the soft cap low). Above all that our exchange approaches the industry, its' users and investors in a way that is currently nonexistent.

Since you are focusing on the platform and not the project as a whole, I will try to leave the advantages that are associated with the ICO.

-snip

Regarding the very last paragraph, you actually just described what you tried to solve from the paragraphs above, or in other words, what your competitive advantage is, compared to other stronger exchanges. Emphasizing and highlighing these points as well as opening broad discussions about these features will hopefully helps raising awareness and attracting investors. Of course, the discussion, or rather interrogation, is not ended this way, there are lots of scamming projects these days that I, as well as many other investors, will have to do their due diligence regarding investmens as well as helps informing others about how legit certain projects are. One of the way to provide the information is through thorough QnA session, because if the project is legit, then they won't find any difficulties attending the inquiries, otherwise they will.

Apropos, id I may ask further about the buyback, which mostly is the major point to appeal investors, will it be pegged at ICO rate or will it follows the future trends?

Also, I might have missed regarding the legality of this project, is your exchange already registered and where?
Since you are from Hungary, are you approved by the Central Bank of Hungary to hold your operations?
Or you got your license from Estonia or whichever is convenient for you?
Legal docs are one of the basic requirements to fulfil in order to hold legit operations.

The exchange is not yet registered since its' fate depends on the results of the ICO, it wouldn't make sense for us to already have it. Especially since we (at least in the first quarter) are operating entirely in crypto, and since there are currently no regulations regarding crypto assets in Hungary, that could be done legally without a license as long as we comply with AML (which is still not necessary in crypto, but it will be in a couple months, since we are EU members) and pay the necessary taxes when we are converting our profits to fiat.
Also, banks in Hungary are usually not that hard on crypto related companies, there were statements by the MNB (Hungarian National Bank) that warned people about crypto scams and high volatility, but bans haven't really happened.
After the first few months of the operation we are planning to acquire the necessary licenses to operate as a legal security exchange (since most tokens, especially nowadays are more or less security tokens, even the ones that state that they are utilities), way before it's a legal requirement.
Pages:
Jump to: