Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Cazaar - Crypto Exchange Tailored With And For You! 🔥🔥🔥 - page 3. (Read 1186 times)

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

Well, I wouldn't use the word "merely". We are offering at least industry standards when it comes to speed, security, usability, and transparency (note that we can't do instant miracles while we have to keep the soft cap low). Above all that our exchange approaches the industry, its' users and investors in a way that is currently nonexistent.

Since you are focusing on the platform and not the project as a whole, I will try to leave the advantages that are associated with the ICO.

-snip

Regarding the very last paragraph, you actually just described what you tried to solve from the paragraphs above, or in other words, what your competitive advantage is, compared to other stronger exchanges. Emphasizing and highlighing these points as well as opening broad discussions about these features will hopefully helps raising awareness and attracting investors. Of course, the discussion, or rather interrogation, is not ended this way, there are lots of scamming projects these days that I, as well as many other investors, will have to do their due diligence regarding investmens as well as helps informing others about how legit certain projects are. One of the way to provide the information is through thorough QnA session, because if the project is legit, then they won't find any difficulties attending the inquiries, otherwise they will.

Apropos, id I may ask further about the buyback, which mostly is the major point to appeal investors, will it be pegged at ICO rate or will it follows the future trends?

Also, I might have missed regarding the legality of this project, is your exchange already registered and where?
Since you are from Hungary, are you approved by the Central Bank of Hungary to hold your operations?
Or you got your license from Estonia or whichever is convenient for you?
Legal docs are one of the basic requirements to fulfil in order to hold legit operations.
copper member
Activity: 1026
Merit: 177
[btc]
Can you really sustain the project with only three people in your team? How about the marketing? Are you planning to also manage the bounty and other marketing related gigs? I think you should consider getting third parties or just expand your support.

The development of the platform will indeed require more people in the team, that's why we are going to work with contracted developers thus we can deliver on time. As for the marketing, we believe it's sustainable for us to manage the bounty campaign and to engage with the community.

I really hope and believe in your project. I think that if your team will work, you will achieve great success.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1398
Yes, I'm an asshole
~snip~
The buybacks will happen at market price, as of now we are not sure which would be a more beneficial solution:
1, Buying the tokens back straight from the exchange (which could mislead unaware investors just like a pump), which is the best option for us to buy back as many tokens as possible
2, Create a separate option where the owners can determine their prices and the lower prices get the priority (they would obviously sell way above the market price, thereby slowing the buyback process)

You can find a longer post about our buyback program and most of the unique features of Cazaar on our medium profile.

I would advise against buying back directly from exchange on daily basis as it can be easily misintepreted as fake volume, and investors won't be able to determine which buy orders and volume is which.

Maybe a buyback can happen on certain date each month. This way, people will be the ones determining the price and it will also prevent dump as people will set price higher nearing the buyback period
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
I read through your Whitepaper and applied to translate it into Turkish.

I really like the idea behind and the fact that you guys have a real use case. Crypto market will keep on growing and we need exchanges like Cazaar. Therefore I wish you guys good luck and I'm proud to be a supporter. I have no doubt that Cazaar will be successful. Being user-oriented is a key factor for success.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1
Quite ambitious exchange, wee-designed whitepaper and roadmap. I think the prospect is great.
Activity: 602
Merit: 3
This is good initiative to Exchange the Concurrency. because i believe this Crypto currency will be the payment system.
it's very essay
copper member
Activity: 36
Merit: 0

Well, I wouldn't use the word "merely". We are offering at least industry standards when it comes to speed, security, usability, and transparency (note that we can't do instant miracles while we have to keep the soft cap low). Above all that our exchange approaches the industry, its' users and investors in a way that is currently nonexistent.

Since you are focusing on the platform and not the project as a whole, I will try to leave the advantages that are associated with the ICO.

We are user-oriented, it means, that our priority is to provide the best deals for our users, and when it doesn't go the way we intended, we're ready to listen to our users' demands and/or problems, furthermore we are ready to negotiate with them in order to solve the situation. It's important to provide great circumstances and keep a decent user satisfaction rate.
Satisfied users recommend the platform to their friends, they can even use our referral system, which is one of the best solutions in the industry when it comes to profitability (30% for the referrer and 20%rebate for the referee), thus they can gain further benefits by providing the platform with more users and thereby with more volume.

For those who are already using the site and are trading with big amounts or trade a lot, we are providing a trade-based fee reduction system with achievable limits, thus they can make further profits while they are providing volume to the platform. Moreover, we also provide a PoS coin distribution system which solely aims to thank our users for their decision to use our platform instead of any other.

All this combined with a well thought out listing plan that focuses on attracting and keeping new users (with top market cap and top volume coins + "hot" ICOs), there shouldn't be a problem volume and profit wise.

At this point, the investors are happy because we can constantly buy their tokens and increase the remaining supply's value, the users are happy because they are getting a proper service with many benefits and assets they can not get elsewhere, and we are happy because we have a healthy and profitable platform.

A project does not necessarily have to be about problem-solving or revolutionary solutions. We can see where many of the revolutionary projects ended up in the last 12 months. We are here to provide one of the best terms in the industry and to take a piece of the pie, which we are ready to share with the ones who support us.

Regarding the very last paragraph, you actually just described what you tried to solve from the paragraphs above, or in other words, what your competitive advantage is, compared to other stronger exchanges. Emphasizing and highlighing these points as well as opening broad discussions about these features will hopefully helps raising awareness and attracting investors. Of course, the discussion, or rather interrogation, is not ended this way, there are lots of scamming projects these days that I, as well as many other investors, will have to do their due diligence regarding investmens as well as helps informing others about how legit certain projects are. One of the way to provide the information is through thorough QnA session, because if the project is legit, then they won't find any difficulties attending the inquiries, otherwise they will.

Apropos, id I may ask further about the buyback, which mostly is the major point to appeal investors, will it be pegged at ICO rate or will it follows the future trends?

Yes, we are aware that there are many scams out there, and projects that can't deliver what they've promised. This is why we only promise what we can deliver. I believe, we can both agree that creating an exchange is not an impossible task, and definitely not one you would just leave once you got the investors' money. In my point of view it just wouldn't make sense, considering the potential of such a platform.

We are glad to answer any question regarding this project here, on Reddit, Facebook, Telegram or Twitter.
I personally enjoy your questions because they show your interest and they can be educational for others as well. So, please, don't hold back. Smiley

The buybacks will happen at market price, as of now we are not sure which would be a more beneficial solution:
1, Buying the tokens back straight from the exchange (which could mislead unaware investors just like a pump), which is the best option for us to buy back as many tokens as possible
2, Create a separate option where the owners can determine their prices and the lower prices get the priority (they would obviously sell way above the market price, thereby slowing the buyback process)

You can find a longer post about our buyback program and most of the unique features of Cazaar on our medium profile.
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole

We are user-oriented, it means, that our priority is to provide the best deals for our users, and when it doesn't go the way we intended, we're ready to listen to our users' demands and/or problems, furthermore we are ready to negotiate with them in order to solve the situation. It's important to provide great circumstances and keep a decent user satisfaction rate.
Satisfied users recommend the platform to their friends, they can even use our referral system, which is one of the best solutions in the industry when it comes to profitability (30% for the referrer and 20%rebate for the referee), thus they can gain further benefits by providing the platform with more users and thereby with more volume.

For those who are already using the site and are trading with big amounts or trade a lot, we are providing a trade-based fee reduction system with achievable limits, thus they can make further profits while they are providing volume to the platform. Moreover, we also provide a PoS coin distribution system which solely aims to thank our users for their decision to use our platform instead of any other.

All this combined with a well thought out listing plan that focuses on attracting and keeping new users (with top market cap and top volume coins + "hot" ICOs), there shouldn't be a problem volume and profit wise.

At this point, the investors are happy because we can constantly buy their tokens and increase the remaining supply's value, the users are happy because they are getting a proper service with many benefits and assets they can not get elsewhere, and we are happy because we have a healthy and profitable platform.

A project does not necessarily have to be about problem-solving or revolutionary solutions. We can see where many of the revolutionary projects ended up in the last 12 months. We are here to provide one of the best terms in the industry and to take a piece of the pie, which we are ready to share with the ones who support us.

copper member
Most notable aspects of our concept:

Real life use case:
The exchange industry is probably one of the few if not the only
crypto related industry that has brought products to life that are used by millions.
Even in the bear market exchanges are profitable and able to provide benefits for their investors.
Our exchange also has a market gap to fill since many ICOs with thousands of investors can’t get their assets listed on exchanges.
With 2-3 new coins/tokens entering the market on a daily basis, there is still a place for new exchanges to provide a trading platform for these projects.

Departing from above statement, may I assume that one of the feature you offer is a possibility to list as many available on the crypto system tokens as possible? I had to make sure because in spite of being under your "most notable aspects of concept", you didn't exactly explain what your notable feature is (for this section) against the current available business.

1. used to participate in the crowdsourcing and decision making for free. (in case you have at least 100 CZARs on your balance)
2. exchanged for other crypto assets after the Cazaar Exchange launch.
3. sold to the Company (Us) at the monthly buy ups.
4. a way for projects to get listed on the exchange at a 20% discount. (If they wish to pay their listing fees in CZARs)

And then, departing from this statement, do I understand correctly that, if the previous conclusion is correct, this listing-as-many-as-possible will be implemented through offering projects out there with the possibility of being listed as long as they are willing to pay?

Not exactly. In the first quoted part we were explaining, I believe one of the biggest competitive advantages we have over other ICOs. That we have a real-life use case and that there is still place at the table for us.
Although we will really try to list as many of the new tokens that are actually capable and have remarkable investor bases, it doesn't necessarily mean that we are going to list every single asset for which we get paid.
It is important for a newly launched exchange to have proper volumes, and freshly released assets are able to provide us with such liquidity.
The second quoted part is about the use cases of the token itself. Since it doesn't have many (Why would it? We will eventually buy it back.), and this kind of listing can be beneficial for CZAR owners.

"I believe one of the biggest competitive advantages we have over other ICOs. That we have a real-life use case and that there is still place at the table for us." namely an exchange, that mostly people are looking so they can liquidate?

Do you mind to explain what problem are you actually solving? If you're merely offering an exchange platform, that will not really list every possible token out there, then what differentiate you from other exchanges that's already existed, better exchange if I may add.

legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole

Real life use case:
crypto related industry that has brought products to life that are used by millions.
Even in the bear market exchanges are profitable and able to provide benefits for their investors.
Our exchange also has a market gap to fill since many ICOs with thousands of investors can’t get their assets listed on exchanges.
With 2-3 new coins/tokens entering the market on a daily basis, there is still a place for new exchanges to provide a trading platform for these projects.

Departing from above statement, may I assume that one of the feature you offer is a possibility to list as many available on the crypto system tokens as possible? I had to make sure because in spite of being under your "most notable aspects of concept", you didn't exactly explain what your notable feature is (for this section) against the current available business.

1. used to participate in the crowdsourcing and decision making for free. (in case you have at least 100 CZARs on your balance)
4. a way for projects to get listed on the exchange at a 20% discount. (If they wish to pay their listing fees in CZARs)

And then, departing from this statement, do I understand correctly that, if the previous conclusion is correct, this listing-as-many-as-possible will be implemented through offering projects out there with the possibility of being listed as long as they are willing to pay?

Not exactly. In the first quoted part we were explaining, I believe one of the biggest competitive advantages we have over other ICOs. That we have a real-life use case and that there is still place at the table for us.
Although we will really try to list as many of the new tokens that are actually capable and have remarkable investor bases, it doesn't necessarily mean that we are going to list every single asset for which we get paid.
It is important for a newly launched exchange to have proper volumes, and freshly released assets are able to provide us with such liquidity.
The second quoted part is about the use cases of the token itself. Since it doesn't have many (Why would it? We will eventually buy it back.), and this kind of listing can be beneficial for CZAR owners.

"I believe one of the biggest competitive advantages we have over other ICOs. That we have a real-life use case and that there is still place at the table for us." namely an exchange, that mostly people are looking so they can liquidate?

Do you mind to explain what problem are you actually solving? If you're merely offering an exchange platform, that will not really list every possible token out there, then what differentiate you from other exchanges that's already existed, better exchange if I may add.

Activity: 19
 great project i very supportive of this project, because I see there is a future here (y)
Activity: 238
Good project, in a moment I will read your whitepaper.
I hope it is a long life project. Good luck to your team.
Activity: 27
I think Cazzar will be one of the newcomer exchanger to be reckoned with, because it has a unique and different concept from other exchangers. I think this project will succeed in the future.
copper member
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
GermanTranslator | CommunityManager | Mojotastic™
I like how ambitious the goals of this project are.

They plan really not to become just another exchange in the swamp.
copper member
Activity: 547
Czar is providing this amazing opportunity for us. I will read the whitepaper and get better understanding of this project. The little I read through is that the platform is an anticipating event.
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
Reserved Vietnamese translation.
Hope your project succeed.
copper member
Reserved Spanish translation. Confirm please.

Thank you for the offer, but we are not running a bounty program in order to protect investor interests!

? so, is this bounty thread a fake one?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5087117

No, it isn't.
We have changed our mind thanks to DaMut and came up with a unique solution that fits into our approach. Now with this bounty campaign, we can compete with the bigger ones, it is just as profitable if not more, it doesn't inflate CZAR prices, and might as well lead this fundraising to a success.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Reserved Spanish translation. Confirm please.

Thank you for the offer, but we are not running a bounty program in order to protect investor interests!

? so, is this bounty thread a fake one?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5087117

copper member

Real life use case:

legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1721
MrStork Exchange Service
for security that is implemented such as 2FA and Mouth-signatures, is it necessary to fill KYC and cellphone numbers for better security.
and what is the fee for WD?
Pages:
Jump to: