Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO] Coinlancer.io CL - Freelancers Of The World Unite - ICO| 14th OCT🌟 - page 16. (Read 23155 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Good introduction to coinlancer
Activity: 156
Coin Lancer,  the best way to free Lanccing bright road map, best creative coin, thanks
Activity: 73
Freelancing is one of online job that most people do... We've seen freelancing websites revolutionize in the past years but having a crypto based is one big innovation
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
Yes, indeed, the project looks good, and the token on the exchange, and now the most difficult task for the team is not to lose oneself and to continue further development

Yes all teams must work for development, they also do not want if the project that was built with hard work finally stopped just like that.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
THIS PROJECT IS SO PERFECTLY AMAZINGLY GOOD. NICE PROJECT DEVS. I WISH THAT MORE SUPPORTERS WILL COME THIS PROJECT. AND I HOPE THIS PROJECT WILL LAUNCH THE ROCKET GOING TO THE MOON.  Wink
I also really hope so, the launch of project is what we really need right now, Good luck to the team!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Yes, indeed, the project looks good, and the token on the exchange, and now the most difficult task for the team is not to lose oneself and to continue further development
Activity: 156
Merit: 24
Activity: 224
Activity: 118
what is the total coin supply ?
Activity: 88
where can we find the bounty link dev,? please...
Activity: 71
Good project ! This would surely make our lives easier as free lancers in the web . Coz most websites they get some of your eanings , greedy developers . Im hoping for your success ! Keep it up !

Yeah, I doubt this project is legit as I mentioned in the Telegram chat and as others have pointed out in this thread. DYOR please for your sake, not mine.
Activity: 96
amazing project and great idea hope you will success
Activity: 61
Hi Dev.
I am looking forward for the success of your development team, found this great project.
Goodluck and more power.
Activity: 293
Merit: 12
Good project ! This would surely make our lives easier as free lancers in the web . Coz most websites they get some of your eanings , greedy developers . Im hoping for your success ! Keep it up !
Activity: 199
A good project, I joined. How do you plan to make the remote work market more efficient and fair with the help of blockchain technologies? What mechanism of money transfer protection will be used on Coinlancer?
Activity: 101
A Promising project...  Good luck to us
Activity: 75
Merit: 27
Free world
A project looks good, looking forward to it quickly bringing people great trust.
Good luck!
Activity: 67
You need filipino translation? just call me. very nice introduction project
Activity: 106
Please buttress on the escrow mechanism for our individual understanding of how Coinlancer works.
Pages:
Jump to: