Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO] Coinlancer.io CL - Freelancers Of The World Unite - ICO| 14th OCT🌟 - page 14. (Read 23155 times)

Activity: 862
Merit: 100
Is it only me who has not received payment? because I have registered https://ico.coinlancer.com/users/login to receive the gift but until now I haven't received any. Anyone can help me with this problem?
It's a scam and the "devs" have long disappeared even from their Telegram group apparently.
I dont think so. If they were scammers, they would scam instant after ICO end.
They already got their money for the ICO, that is correct. But they can get even more money by dumping their tokens on gullible people.
Sorry, but I do not listen to your opinion. Because you are a direct competitor.
I have provided simple and straightforward facts. Facts are not opinions.

I'm also pretty sure that nobody cares about 0 activity sockpuppet accounts that randomly keep showing up in these scam threads. There's a special place for people like you. Smiley
Of course silence of developers makes us nervous, but this is no reason to call them scams
You're right. That alone wouldn't be a reason to call them scams. But that's not the only indicator and there have been numerous other factors that expose this as a clear fraud, such as the repeated lying about funds raise and the refusal of making them public.

We should rather look for clear certainty about this project that has happened in the present.It isn't good to conclude on this project issue.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Is it only me who has not received payment? because I have registered https://ico.coinlancer.com/users/login to receive the gift but until now I haven't received any. Anyone can help me with this problem?
It's a scam and the "devs" have long disappeared even from their Telegram group apparently.
They already got their money for the ICO, that is correct. But they can get even more money by dumping their tokens on gullible people.
Sorry, but I do not listen to your opinion. Because you are a direct competitor.

I'm also pretty sure that nobody cares about 0 activity sockpuppet accounts that randomly keep showing up in these scam threads. There's a special place for people like you. Smiley
Of course silence of developers makes us nervous, but this is no reason to call them scams
You're right. That alone wouldn't be a reason to call them scams. But that's not the only indicator and there have been numerous other factors that expose this as a clear fraud, such as the repeated lying about funds raise and the refusal of making them public.
Activity: 966
Merit: 587

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
anyone have the same issue like me,,
i have a few CL in hitbtc and i want to move my CL to cryptopia, but i can't generate a new deposits address for CL

What do you mean? You mean Deposit address of CL on topia? I just heard that topia is planning to delist CL there due to some abused in the troll box.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
I do not understand how HitBTC could have been an order to sell a CL-token, if a deposit token on the exchange is not possible
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
anyone have the same issue like me,,
i have a few CL in hitbtc and i want to move my CL to cryptopia, but i can't generate a new deposits address for CL
Activity: 156
Merit: 24
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
Yes, it's very upsetting, the word Scam sounded in this thread very often, I wonder what will happen with coin in future
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
There is a negative opinion about this project. The developers stopped appearing in the telegram. Bots catch up with the group. The coin was not added to the kucoin, since they can generally be removed from cryptopy. The project so far has brought only losses. The absence of a progress report is depressing.
I'm just waiting for the price to rise a little with growth of the entire cryptocurrency market and I'm going to get rid of it
Activity: 591
Merit: 100
WATANABE
There is a negative opinion about this project. The developers stopped appearing in the telegram. Bots catch up with the group. The coin was not added to the kucoin, since they can generally be removed from cryptopy. The project so far has brought only losses. The absence of a progress report is depressing.
It's not just negative opinion. There are numerous facts that make this project pretty much impossible to be legitimate. They've repeatedly lied about how much money they've raised and refused to show wallets among other points.

The warnings were all over the place and people will start losing more and more money in the future by not paying enough attention to such details as the market matures.
Activity: 236
Merit: 11
Good ICO, like the concept of good content of the project, freelancers are most people want to do the job, there must be a big market.
Activity: 18
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
the price is below the ICO price now,, even after listed on cryptopia
i hope it will recover soon at least grow more than ICO price in this month

Has reduced its cost not only Cl. Almost all crypto-currencies now experience this. I am sure that soon it will pass. And Cl decently will increase its value

Exactly, things will soon take shape.
No one knows how deep the market correction we expect, perhaps the price will not rise soon

Has reduced its cost not only Cl. Almost all crypto-currencies now experience this. I am sure that soon it will pass. And Cl decently will increase its value

No one knows how deep the market correction we expect, perhaps the price will not rise soon
Activity: 7

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 3199
Should be all who Involved in the Spaming on our TrollBox give a thinking !

Well Done

Pages:
Jump to: