Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO] Coinlancer.io CL - Freelancers Of The World Unite - ICO| 14th OCT🌟 - page 22. (Read 23155 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
it is very easy to dump and you are already scary
I imagine if some whale will discharge his bag
Activity: 98
why the transaction from mew to HB is very long (unfinished) but to ED is even faster.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
If you are able to forget about it then forget for 1 year
and then probably you will see the return
Activity: 280
ETH platform heave loading
How do you move CL token from coinomi to Hitbtc?
just sent it and most important. be patient
I see there is a wallet address for CL token in HitBTc after logging in...never tried it myself
but u should be able to send the CL token to that address from Coinomi...u may need some ETH to complete the transaction... transaction fee
just sent it and most important. be patient
I see there is a wallet address for CL token in HitBTc after logging in...never tried it myself
Activity: 238
Activity: 277
Merit: 100
i think now all people can make a deposits on hitbtc,,
the deposits address already generated now,,
everyone can start trade with real CL token in hitbtc
Activity: 156
Merit: 24
Some one can help me with a deposit in Hitbtc? When i tried to deposit CoinLancer tokens, i see this massage "An error occurred, please try again later".
"
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
today is the day as the official twitter account tweet about CL will be tradeable on hitbtc
https://twitter.com/Coin_Lancer/status/944208278937931776
and i hope the team member from Coinlancer will make an announcements about this news, to confirm about hitbtc
thank you
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
I can withdraw coinlaincer from the dashboard to myetherwallet, it was erc20, right?)
Anyone else unable to generate a CL address on HitBTC?

Yes, in hitbtc CL address is still not available until now,,
Maybe tomorrow eveyone can generate an address in hitbtc,, as the last twit from CL if i'm not wrong
Activity: 238
I can withdraw coinlaincer from the dashboard to myetherwallet, it was erc20, right?)
Anyone else unable to generate a CL address on HitBTC?
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
CL is not listed for trading on hitbtc. Hitbtc only act as a host for Ico to whoever pays the right amount.
Please inform yourselves before investing in any ICO. There's already a scam acusation thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coinlancer-scam-2365655  Do your own research.

People never read through the pages, so here, reposting from previous page. DO your own Research.

too bad they have managed to pay bounties yet they did not even care to list it to some exchange.
investors might be really mad right now.
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
https://freelabit.network
CL is not listed for trading on hitbtc. Hitbtc only act as a host for Ico to whoever pays the right amount.
Please inform yourselves before investing in any ICO. There's already a scam acusation thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coinlancer-scam-2365655  Do your own research.

People never read through the pages, so here, reposting from previous page. DO your own Research.
Activity: 243
Wtf? I cannot use Etherdelta. That thing is slow AF and transactions are not showing in the order book. Anyone having the same issue?
Activity: 224
I would like to request all of you to reach out to Ian Viner (CEO COINLANCER) via email
I just send him an email complaining about how the group of investors are managed
Activity: 205
I bought the coinlancer but have not received anything.....
How do I receive some notification on how to get them into my wallet....
Taking money is easy but it seems sending the token is a big deal..... why
Activity: 121
All I was asked was for my email address and that was enough to receive my deposits from coinomi..... why is it so difficult in sending it the way it came.
Activity: 95
team CL, your spreadsheet can not be opened, so can not see transaction payment value, please to be repaired
team CL, why the price for CL in ED and HB is much different, can it give answer and its explanation. thank you
Activity: 266
Let’s have a discussion: is CL a long term project or not? Do you want to long time hold or not?
Pages:
Jump to: