Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO] Coinlancer.io CL - Freelancers Of The World Unite - ICO| 14th OCT🌟 - page 24. (Read 23155 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 0
 Now taxes are another topic so I won't refer to them in the legal sense as crypto has been referred to as property instead of currency
Activity: 121
. Think of any other company out there and they have stocks. Crypto investing is essentially buying the stock of that project
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Has anyone even been on the beta job marketplace? I have its not populated with much yet but that's it, this project is still considered beta.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Tell me if the bounty tables have already been calculated or is the counting process still in progress?
Can I use metamask to transfer the tokens?

The tokens are in our dash boards right. Now i wonder if we can withdraw it and send it to our MEWs. Can somebody please tell me that tjis is possible or not.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
for now, i think all supporters and investors from this project should wait the official announcements from this project team
and keep patience, so, everything will be clear
i hope soon they will make an announcements about Coinlancer
Activity: 74
Tell me if the bounty tables have already been calculated or is the counting process still in progress?
Can I use metamask to transfer the tokens?
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
To those who call it a scam every time it makes a minor mistake please understand that there product is in beta and not yet a fully developed product.give them time they will develop it. If you don't want to go through this then invest in fully developed products
Activity: 238
Can someone who already withdrawn to MEW tell me whether they pick "ethereum" or "coinlancer" on their withdrawal tab?
Make sure withdrawal address is your MEW Wallet and not the CL smart contract address.
Activity: 164
Can someone who already withdrawn to MEW tell me whether they pick "ethereum" or "coinlancer" on their withdrawal tab?
Activity: 224
has anyone actually traded it on ether delta ?
Where i can get Myetherwallet..?
Activity: 63
I need some help getting my tokens. Some administrator here?
Activity: 207
is there any other than HitBtc, CL placed?
My cost of CL ICO is $0.60 cent. I used BCH to buy it.
I may loose a lot by participating in this ico.
Activity: 126
is there any other alternative than in HitBtc, until now there are 2 transactions BTC I have problem there. and many are complaining.
Activity: 188
There is no volume of trading
Don't spread fud if you know nothing about it and you didn't even read WP if you talk about token burn
Activity: 243
How can you talk about price if it is not tradeable yet?
That what you see on ED is bounty hunters dump
Activity: 224
how to buy and sell CL ? any exchange support?
ICO Price: 0.25$ and now on ED: 0.04$, I don't understand.
This maybe a project scam. They didn't burn all coin unsold.

It is not officialy listed on any exchange
Activity: 121
ICO Price: 0.25$ and now on ED: 0.04$, I don't understand.
This maybe a project scam. They didn't burn all coin unsold.
Activity: 205
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
I wish success to the team and the blessings of God!
Upcoming holidays!

Merry Christmas! And Happy New Year!
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I don't understand how on HitBTC could be order on sale CL token, if deposit token on exchange is not possible
Pages:
Jump to: