Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO] Coinlancer.io CL - Freelancers Of The World Unite - ICO| 14th OCT🌟 - page 30. (Read 23155 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Does the token be listed on hit BTC tomorrow?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Is there any kind of bonus going on?
Activity: 164
Activity: 205
how many coinlancer in 1 eth??
Activity: 207
What's the minimum amount needed to participate in the ICO, please?
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
why trading is live on hitbtc and aslo ICO at the same time??
Because it's most likely a scam. I've tried to warn people ahead of time as there were numerous red flags from the very start.
Yes, project is strange. They collected >10mln$ and now they are silent! They didn`t post any news on twitter/facebook for the whole week!
Activity: 156
Merit: 24
Because it's most likely a scam. I've tried to warn people ahead of time as there were numerous red flags from the very start.

I dont think that CoinLancer is a scam. ICO will end after 2 days and they are already listed in HitBTC. I mean this project will have succes. This is a link to HitBTC to see when we can exchange our tokens to Bitcoin.
https://hitbtc.com/CL-to-BTC
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Coinlancer ICO will be held on the Coinlancer platform itself, go to this link, click to join. https://ico.coinlancer.com/users/register
Hopefully coinlancer Ico to be held smoothly and successfully with satisfactory results
Activity: 180
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011

Anyone knows when will be possible to withdraw our CL from https://ico.coinlancer.com ?
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Activity: 168
Activity: 37
Well, it could be a blessing in disguise. 😊 We all are excited about this project, and I'm pretty sure it will be a success. Congrats!
Freelancing market could really use a platform like that! It can be really tough to find yourself a worthy job in some countries as a freelancer.
That platform is called Blocklancer. Wink

They've been working quite diligently for a long time now. I just wish I found them much earlier than I did so I could've bought up tokens at pre-ICO discounts.
Activity: 48
Thank you guys for warning me!  Cheesy
I swear that I just wanted to invest before I decided to read here first!

Activity: 140
Freelancing market could really use a platform like that! It can be really tough to find yourself a worthy job in some countries as a freelancer.
I feel very sad for those who got into this crap, but this scam was too clear to identify by anyone. It's just too sad they would be making away with lots of peoples' hard earned money, what a shame. Now I understand why Blocklancer decided to keep their alpha private, stupid scams like this wont mess real projects up.
I don't. The signs were clear and people have been warned multiple times. If greed gets the better out of someone they need to fall face first into the dirt. Then they can decide if they want to stay on the ground or get back up and learn.
Activity: 463
Merit: 252
Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin
I feel very sad for those who got into this crap, but this scam was too clear to identify by anyone. It's just too sad they would be making away with lots of peoples' hard earned money, what a shame. Now I understand why Blocklancer decided to keep their alpha private, stupid scams like this wont mess real projects up.
Merit: 10
Once the payment is done you will get an email in 72hrs stating the instructions to claim your CL tokens.   How is the claiming done?
Pages:
Jump to: